TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm so upset that I'm crying. I am so sick of this. I just found out that my day 22 progesterone was only 1.59. Seriously? How can I possibly get pregnant or sustain a pregnancy on THOSE numbers. This was my first Clomid cycle. I felt Clomid was going to fix me. The doctor says those numbers are in the normal range but I know damn well that 1.59 isn't something good, especially that late in my cycle. She says "don't ever lose hope" but that leads me to believe that this is something bad that would cause other people to lose hope.. is that why she said that? She said we'd do Clomid again and possibly Crinone which is apparently some sort of progesterone supplement. I took Prometrium during my last pregnancy which was also a progesterone supplement and it didn't help, so...

I just don't know anymore. This cycle's chart is so funky looking and now I find all this out. :( :(

:hugs: Heather, I always took prometrium and it never helped (progesterone was extremely low like yours). Now I am taking crinone and my levels have been great. Granted, I took stronger meds this time to ovulate and I was on clomid previously, so that may be contributing to the increase also.

She wants to do Clomid again with the crinone. I don't know if she's going to up the dosage of the clomid or not, as I felt like my chart was really messed up

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/16f231

If my cycle goes like usual, I'd be having Cd1-5 while on vacation so if she wants to have me take it, I need to get it now. She seems reluctant and says to come in when I get back to get it. I have no idea though. The way my chart is now, who knows when AF will show. I'm starting to think it's close to the end of the line for my baby hopes. I can 't afford IVF and even if I did, getting pregnant doesn 't seem to be my issue.. it's carrying and progesterone apparently. :cry:

She wants to do Clomid again with the crinone. I don't know if she's going to up the dosage of the clomid or not, as I felt like my chart was really messed up

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/16f231

If my cycle goes like usual, I'd be having Cd1-5 while on vacation so if she wants to have me take it, I need to get it now. She seems reluctant and says to come in when I get back to get it. I have no idea though. The way my chart is now, who knows when AF will show. I'm starting to think it's close to the end of the line for my baby hopes. I can 't afford IVF and even if I did, getting pregnant doesn 't seem to be my issue.. it's carrying and progesterone apparently. :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry hun. It's all so frustrating.

I'm so upset that I'm crying. I am so sick of this. I just found out that my day 22 progesterone was only 1.59. Seriously? How can I possibly get pregnant or sustain a pregnancy on THOSE numbers. This was my first Clomid cycle. I felt Clomid was going to fix me. The doctor says those numbers are in the normal range but I know damn well that 1.59 isn't something good, especially that late in my cycle. She says "don't ever lose hope" but that leads me to believe that this is something bad that would cause other people to lose hope.. is that why she said that? She said we'd do Clomid again and possibly Crinone which is apparently some sort of progesterone supplement. I took Prometrium during my last pregnancy which was also a progesterone supplement and it didn't help, so...

I just don't know anymore. This cycle's chart is so funky looking and now I find all this out. :( :(

Sweetie... It was 1.59 because you hadn't ovulated yet on CD22. Of course it was low. You just ovulated a couple of days ago! That number means nothing! :hugs:

sorry to all the new losses. :hugs:

AFM i feel like crap. I'm so tired its not funny, i want to vomit due the the iron tablets i have to take, i can't drink any alcohol or caffine and have to becareful what i eat to make sure i dont have anything that inhibits the uptake of iron in my blood.
It sucks it really does all the symptoms of pregnacy without the pregnacy.

My iron tablets don't do that... Do you take them with food?

I am so frustrated I am ready to scream...... Yesterday i went to the restroom and found traces of a very dark brown discharge I thought AF was on my doorstep and now nothing..... my chart looks like I o'd the other day but now my temps are dropping I dont know what is going on and I just want to get back on track so that I can have a general idea of what I am doing!

ugh! so frustrating TTCstill. :hugs: I hate when our bodies can'tseem to make up their mind. Its bad enough we have all had MC's, but it makes it worse when it seems like forever to try again.

Hang in there!!! :flow:

Hello ladies been meaning to join for a few months now and my latest loss has prompted me to drop by!

I'm now onto my second loss September 5th 2010 - MMC and prior to that in May had an ectopic pregnancy.

I'm WTT and once my AF returns we'll be trying to catch the egg :) Here's hoping its 3rd time lucky for us :baby:

Good luck to those currently in 2ww.

Hello ladies been meaning to join for a few months now and my latest loss has prompted me to drop by!

I'm now onto my second loss September 5th 2010 - MMC and prior to that in May had an ectopic pregnancy.

I'm WTT and once my AF returns we'll be trying to catch the egg :) Here's hoping its 3rd time lucky for us :baby:

Good luck to those currently in 2ww.

:hugs:

AF got me..... this is good though because now i can actually start keeping track and know what is going on!

Hey girls, how is everyone doing.

Same old crap over here! Went to my post D&C follow up appointment today and everything is working normally and cervix is closed, blah blah.:coffee: Just waiting for bleeding to stop and AF to get here so we can try again.:sex::spermy:

I'm getting two different opinions on when to try again. My Dr. says we can try straight away once I get AF. Nurse practitioner says to wait 2 cycles. Does anyone have any input or advice about that?

No real advice... Some choose to wait, and others don't. I don't know how much of a difference it makes. Some believe not waiting increases the chance of another loss. I don't think there's any hard evidence of that being truthful though. I think its more likely that some of those people are just going to go on to have multiple losses regardless of if they had waited or not and they want to have something to blame it on... just like the rest of us want to blame ours on something! Do what feels right to you! Maybe NTNP for 2 cycles?

Good Luck Cupcake.

Animal I think everyone thinks different on it. I always had to wait because most of mine were ectopics with the non ectopics I always just tried right away.

Thanks girls. I appreciate your advice. I really want to just go for it as soon as I can to be honest. Now I just have to wait for AF to move her ass and get here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->