TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oooo meggy!!! lets see those lines hunni!!! Am sooo excited for you!

Bizy such fab news that Lil bee is growing well and has a lovely HB!

Anyone heard from Amy lately? How is she doing?

AF got me this month.... RMC consultant was horrible and won't give me any drugs so have got a new doc who will refer me to a new Obs! Yay!!

Pad, sorry witch got you. :hugs: So pleased that you will have a new Dr. though!

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I got my BFP on friday after 2 loses. I'm not letting this one go!!! xx

Congrats!!

So, month 9 of the thread starts today! My affinity for the #5 and multiples of 5, along with the new month... I'd love to take spot 125 as BFP #1 this month. My tests are all so questionable though...

So...Quints?? :haha:

I think I posted the test, Padbrat... Just not much to look at... Look here... I swear they're really there, albeit faintly.

I haven't heard from her in a few days... I'll txt her today!

Yay for new doc, Boo for AF! :hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I got my BFP on friday after 2 loses. I'm not letting this one go!!! xx

Congrats!!

So, month 9 of the thread starts today! My affinity for the #5 and multiples of 5, along with the new month... I'd love to take spot 125 as BFP #1 this month. My tests are all so questionable though...

That makes you a bad person, just so you know! :rofl: J/K Love ya! xxx

Congrats!!

Bwahahaha! I am just waiting for a new TLC series, Megan and Kevin Plus Seven ~> running and hiding now! :rofl:

Congrats!!

Bwahahaha! I am just waiting for a new TLC series, Megan and Kevin Plus Seven ~> running and hiding now! :rofl:

You're a teeny bit evil, aren't you? :haha:

MEGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see line in the "not an frer" one but the frer are hard to see still! But I can see a shawdow! When I got pregnant with this bubs I had one measily shadow on an IC and swore for two days that it was not there....thought it was my mind playing tricks. But that shadow turned into this wiggily bubs inside there! But one thing is my aunt who had twins said her super early tests were shawdows too....cause I thought that maybe the li9nes would be darker with twins!

Ohhhhhhhhh I lied! I can see a line on the frer at the very top but farther left then where you put the dots! Especially on the inverted one!

MEGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see line in the "not an frer" one but the frer are hard to see still! But I can see a shawdow! When I got pregnant with this bubs I had one measily shadow on an IC and swore for two days that it was not there....thought it was my mind playing tricks. But that shadow turned into this wiggily bubs inside there! But one thing is my aunt who had twins said her super early tests were shawdows too....cause I thought that maybe the li9nes would be darker with twins!

Ohhhhhhhhh I lied! I can see a line on the frer at the very top but farther left then where you put the dots! Especially on the inverted one!

Your excitement is way too cute! :) Thank you!!! :hugs:

So, are we calling mine a BFP then? Like.. Are we sure?

Megg I can definitely see the lines however faint!!!!

Bizy thats wonderful news!! Hearing a HB must be the best thing ever!

Congrats on the :bfp: 's

And I am still with Fergie... 5 days late, but I'm not so positive. Just think my body is playing tricks on me after the mc. Symptoms are there and I've compared to last month and they are following each other but I'm one day behind on the symptoms which makes me think I may have ov on the 5th....which might explain my negative last sunday. But I'm still going with the tricks.... Will do one last test tomorrow.

:dust:

Looks like the :witch: just showed. Not going to cry about it. Just starting ALL over again! Its only a bit on TP right now but its light red so I'm assuming its af. WAAAAAY to late to be implantation. So, you'd better put me down as AF.

GL to all those still in limbo.

:dust:

Megg wait for your lucky 5 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then add it! And pee on five tests!!!! Just adding all that good luck! That family on TLC got pregs with quints on IUI so maybe you could have 5 in there as well! LOL

Omg the thought of 5 babies is terrifying. I'm thinking it's twins megg. I'd wait until your official date though, but I tend to be overly cautious so don't listen to me. :)

Congrats zippy.

Sorry cjsg. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"