TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg - I can see it on the dollar store one. And I see it on the invert of the frer. So exciting. Will check again tomorrow.

Quick update from me. I am having a precious baby girl. They showed me in 3d and she looks like Isabella

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: Yay for megg!

Aww! :hugs: Thank you!

Megg wait for your lucky 5 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then add it! And pee on five tests!!!! Just adding all that good luck! That family on TLC got pregs with quints on IUI so maybe you could have 5 in there as well! LOL

I like the sound of everything right up until the "quints" part! LOL

Omg the thought of 5 babies is terrifying. I'm thinking it's twins megg. I'd wait until your official date though, but I tend to be overly cautious so don't listen to me. :)

Congrats zippy.

Sorry cjsg. :hugs:

I would SO gladly take twins, Jen. I'm more than okay with that! I'm also erring on the side of caution and waiting until Saturday. Really hoping no one takes spot 125 before then! FX'd! They can all get their BFP's on Sunday! LOL

Megg - I can see it on the dollar store one. And I see it on the invert of the frer. So exciting. Will check again tomorrow.

Quick update from me. I am having a precious baby girl. They showed me in 3d and she looks like Isabella

Yay! :hugs: Thank you!!!

Awww! CONGRATS! :pink:

That's great news Vick! :)

Megg, twins would be great. GL.

You're a bad person, Yogi... You and the whole "quint wishing" crew! But I love you nonetheless! :hugs:

megg i see them!!! :D :D :D :D :headspin: and i watched your video earlier and i can honestly say i truely fell in love with u!!!!haha u seem so much fun!!!!!xxxxx so sorry too all those who have experience a loss recently, my angels due date is today!! :( and congrats to the new bfps xxxxxxxx :hugs:

I have a quick question oir all my british mates out there....

So last week my mom's best friend had her nephew and his British wife over for dinner and she is almost 22 weeks pregnant and My mom's best friend said she had two glasses of red wine with dinner and said that it would help her and the baby sleep. My moms best friend was appalled and threatened to call child protection over the whole thing. When she confronted the nephew he said that "in England/Europe" it was "normal" for pregnant women to consume moderate amounts of alcohol during pregnancy. I know here in Canada if you even go into a liquor store pregnant they give you pamphlets about the dangers of drinking while pregnant and I have heard of people being refused service. Not to mention the social implications, people would be openly hostile and throw a fit if a pregnant woman were to order a glass of wine with dinner. I wonder if it really is a "British" thing or is it taboo and frowned upon in Europe as well????

So last week my mom's best friend had her nephew and his British wife over for dinner and she is almost 22 weeks pregnant and My mom's best friend said she had two glasses of red wine with dinner and said that it would help her and the baby sleep. My moms best friend was appalled and threatened to call child protection over the whole thing. When she confronted the nephew he said that "in England/Europe" it was "normal" for pregnant women to consume moderate amounts of alcohol during pregnancy. I know here in Canada if you even go into a liquor store pregnant they give you pamphlets about the dangers of drinking while pregnant and I have heard of people being refused service. Not to mention the social implications, people would be openly hostile and throw a fit if a pregnant woman were to order a glass of wine with dinner. I wonder if it really is a "British" thing or is it taboo and frowned upon in Europe as well????

I had a friend here in Virginia who was told by her OB/GYN she could have one glass of wine once and awhile during her pregnancy.

I had a friend here in Virginia who was told by her OB/GYN she could have one glass of wine once and awhile during her pregnancy.

Wow...really! The difference in opinions is facinating to me!

Wow...really! The difference in opinions is facinating to me!

Your not the only one. I had one girl tell me her Dr told her it was OK to smoke during pregnancy as long as she didn't have anymore than 10 (I think?) a day.

hi vgibs, in england wer aloud to have so many units a week (i'm against it i do not drink) but its normal to have 1-2 glasses of wine a week whilest preg xxx

I just got back from Paris a couple weeks ago and saw loads of pregnant women smoking. I dunno, we all know smoking and alcohol is poison to us non-pregnant people (and I ashamedly partake in the pleasure of both) so being pregnant and doing it can't be good to your unborn child. I know the minute I find out I am pregnant i will stop immediately like I did before. I don't think though that later in your 2nd and 3rd trimesters the odd glass of wine is too bad. Not to say that I will do that either.
I don't think there is anything anyone can do about other people's health habits but educate. Can the same thing be said for people who eat at MacDonald's and other fast food joints repeatedly while pregnant? Health is health and our responsibility doesn't just end with what we drink but what we eat too.
I hope her baby is born healthy.

megg i see them!!! :D :D :D :D :headspin: and i watched your video earlier and i can honestly say i truely fell in love with u!!!!haha u seem so much fun!!!!!xxxxx so sorry too all those who have experience a loss recently, my angels due date is today!! :( and congrats to the new bfps xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Thank you, Loren! :hugs: I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Thoughts are with you on your angels birthday, honey! :cry:

Its not exactly "normal" to drink whilst pregnant in the US, but we certainly don't refuse service or even comment on it as a policy. I do know women here that have been told that a few drinks here and there wouldn't cause any harm, especially the occasional glass of red. Also, some women here are told that "the stress of quitting smoking can be worse for the baby than just smoking 2-3 cigarettes per day." I lied to a doc once and said that I'd taken up smoking half about 5 cigarettes per day and wanted to stop, so I wanted Chantix (the stop smoking pills)... I was doing it for a friend, because my insurance would cover it... Illegal, but whatever. I was told "that's not really bad enough to warrant you needing to stop smoking!" :shock: WTF? Its POISON... and I WANT to stop!!! Yeah, wouldn't give me the drugs. :nope: So, there is apparently a HUGE difference in opinion even just from Canada to the US!

You're a bad person, Yogi... You and the whole "quint wishing" crew! But I love you nonetheless! :hugs:

I'm just selfish and want to you to have Quints so I can have one. :happydance::happydance:

Haha! That's acceptable! :winkwink:

Virginia, NHS guidelines state that we shouldnt drink but 1-2 units per week are acceptable. I've had the odd sip of white in 3rd Tri but would never have two classes (or even one whole glass) at one sitting. I put a splash in a glass and top it up with soda after a hard day :)

Virginia, NHS guidelines state that we shouldnt drink but 1-2 units per week are acceptable.

Two glasses of red would be way over - the guidelines would allow a 125ml or 175ml glass at most in one sitting.

I've read that they are now essentially saying not to drink at all because some people have no idea how many units are in a drink (or pretend not to) or think they can drink the full week's units in one go......

Well if I'd OV'd as normal AF would have been due today... she's not here thank god and I'm constipated which is GOOD. However it's only just gone 7am so she's got all day :( I'm ringing my doctor at 8am and hopefully I'll get an appointment for 9am xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->