TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well I feel like I am going crazy! 4 days late now...stopped using the progesterone cream saturday as I had a bfn on friday. I then had bfn sunday - 1 day late. For the last two days I have started to feel really sick, gone off some foods I really like! Bad low back pain, bbs are soooo very sore, dizzy spells, headache and TIRED all the time. Having siestas I'm that tired. Going for a Thyroid Function Test tomorrow in case its that again like 2 months ago. Funny tingling sensation down the backs off my legs....WEIRD! Temp is still up and has gone up from 98.4 to 99.2! My coverline for this month is 97.7. I just am POSITIVE I am not pregnant and can only assume that this is all happening cause of my mc last month :cry: My cervix is still in a fairly low position and slightly open. Any advice PLEEEEASE!!!

Megg Oh My God!!!!! :dance: I will scream with happiness for you as those lines get darker!!!!

Fergie....I feel your pain. What are your symptoms like???? I'll have to stalk you now :haha:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Meggs go pee again NOW! I want you to POAS every four hours!!!!!! hahaha That would be a fade in from hell! hahahaha I am dying to see FMU tomorrow now! But you never sleep at night.....hmmmm so keep it in all night and then POAS at like 4:30 AM *which is when I get up and check my comp*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so sorry for ur loss :hugs:

awww :( its horrible isnt it ! it feels like its taking forever when u want something so bad eh :(

the symptoms iv had over the past week or so , is heartburn , sickness, lower back pain , and feeling tired all the time :( oh and loads of spots on my chin! grrrrrr LoL , cant seem to hold a cup of tea down :S ....

have u had a period since ur MC
i dont really know much abt the temping , i started doing mine a few weeks ago , then just stopped, because mines seemed to be all over the place ... X

Blondee - I can't believe you are 34 weeks already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megg, can't wait to see tomorrows test x

awww :( its horrible isnt it ! it feels like its taking forever when u want something so bad eh :(

the symptoms iv had over the past week or so , is heartburn , sickness, lower back pain , and feeling tired all the time :( oh and loads of spots on my chin! grrrrrr LoL , cant seem to hold a cup of tea down :S ....

i dont really know much abt the temping , i started doing mine a few weeks ago , then just stopped, because mines seemed to be all over the place ... X

Yeah I've just turnedd 33 and have spent 5 years of my life trying for a baby! The last 3 almost with my now husband.

Your symptoms match mine but the sickness started 2-3 days ago. I just feel like I'm going mad!!!

My temps this month were crazy...I had 3 dips!!! One just around ov and 2 since. But now its up which is supposed to be good.

Will you just do a hpt or go see the doc you think??

GL hun!!! :dust:

Yeah I've just turned 33 and have spent 5 years of my life trying for a baby! The last 3 almost, with my now husband.

Your symptoms match mine but the sickness started 2-3 days ago. I just feel like I'm going mad!!!

My temps this month were crazy...I had 3 dips!!! One just around ov and 2 since. But now its up which is supposed to be good.

Will you just do a hpt or go see the doc you think??

GL hun!!! :dust:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Meggs go pee again NOW! I want you to POAS every four hours!!!!!! hahaha That would be a fade in from hell! hahahaha I am dying to see FMU tomorrow now! But you never sleep at night.....hmmmm so keep it in all night and then POAS at like 4:30 AM *which is when I get up and check my comp*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every 4 hours? :rofl: And, I thought I was bad testing every day! LOL It'll be more like 8am than 4:30am... Sorry! But I will try to hold my pee as long as I can before I test! :thumbup:

Yh the rise in temp is a good sign ! i know that much LoL ....

oh tell me about it :( the sickness is horrid!

my periods are always like clock work , and am now 4 days late, so thats whats got me thinking i am pregnant

i took a HPT a few days ago & it was a BFN , but im 17dpo , i never gt a BFP till i was 6 weeks preg with my daughter :) , so im just hoping that it "was" just too early to test :D

iv had a lot of creamy Cm aswell ..( too much info) lol

its the not knowing that really really gets me down :(

GL to u and ur husband , and i hope u get ur :BFP: ! ....X

I also had lots of cm, but it stopped.... but yesterday and today my undies have been really wet (tmi sorry) to the point where I had to change them. My periods are usually every 28 days...but seems that they dont want to behave like that at the moment.

When I was pg last month I had a bfp the day after af was due so I'm guessing I would have had a positive by now :cry: I hope it is the case for you again hun! Would be awesome. I hope you find out soon!!

I'll just be playing the waiting game I think till the ugly :witch: decides to show her head!

Every 4 hours? :rofl: And, I thought I was bad testing every day! LOL It'll be more like 8am than 4:30am... Sorry! But I will try to hold my pee as long as I can before I test! :thumbup:

Im seriously calling in sick to work so I can witness this! LOL I am pretty sick with a nasty cold...so I may stay home anyways!

Ooh. Exciting stuff in here. Good luck fergie, cjsg, and megg. Not able to see the line yet but can't wait til tomorrow.

I have my scan in the morning and I am praying all is well.

OMG Megg i totally think i see something:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I cant wait till tomorrows test.:happydance:

AFM I'm still strggling to feel good with my iron levels so low. Just doing the house work makes me so tired i'm in bed by 8 every night.:dohh:

I will NOTE on your Chart Megg it looks like TWO implantation days so far. Really hoping for you!!!!

Ooh. Exciting stuff in here. Good luck fergie, cjsg, and megg. Not able to see the line yet but can't wait til tomorrow.

I have my scan in the morning and I am praying all is well.

good luck this morning, Bizy! I look forward to hearing some good news :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->