TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

It's most certainly not normal for pregnant women to drink whilst pregnant in the UK (sorry I'm a bit of a stickler for this - England does not = UK there are 4 countries :p it's ok everyone seems to get confused about it). I've known of some women having one glass of champers or something as a celebration and that's it. Then you've got the other end of the scale - drinking a lot whilst pregnant :growlmad:

Bizy- omg I so missed it post yesterday but I'm supper happy for you getting to see the heart beat on if scan.. Congrats, h & h during ur pregnancy!! :happydance:

i know of women who have had drinks during their pregnancy and i know those who don't believe in drinking as well.
What we have to remember is that everyone has the right to choose for themselves. Its their body and their baby, i thnik some just find it difficult to watch because of their personal experiences. If someone was refused service here is Aus because they are pregnant it would be considered discrimination and they could be sued. While saying that thought they do advice to avoid alcohol during pregnancy over here.

hello im cautiously announcing my bfp!! i found out on 22nd sept so wish me luck ladies x

thanks ladies!!
dazed- how are you honey? not been around for a long time keeping busy and trying not to think about babies!! x sylv x

Not too bad. Kinda:blush: taking a break from things. More like NTNP and not being very good at it. If nothing happens we will start back up in November!

Here is to you sticky bean!! :wine:

hello im cautiously announcing my bfp!! i found out on 22nd sept so wish me luck ladies x

OMG! Congrats, honey!!! :hugs:

NOTE TO GIRLS: For those of you who will be confused when the # doesn't change... We've also lost a girl today! Thoughts with petitpas! :cry: I've already had a good cry over it, as I found out last night. I met her in Chicago at the end of last month, and I'm utterly heartbroken for her!

Congrats Minty!!!!

Megg...we want to see more pics LOL. And I have a sense of twins too!!!!!!

I have my pub licence and it states for women trying to conceive or pregnant that no more than 1-2 units a week should be consumed. But as someone mentioned...a lot of people have no idea how many units are in what they drink. 125ml of wine sounds ok...but if it is a 13 / 14% wine then you will already have gone over the limit. Others will add lemonade but they dont realise that they have still consumed too much alcohol, because its alcohol by volume. So regardless of lemonade etc you will still consume the units stated.

I also agree that its down to personal preference (although for me with multiple mc I will very likely not drink at all), and also the stress of giving something up completely can do more harm than good.

AFM I am still spotting today but no full flow af. I know she will soon though as I had bfns, but this spotting nonsense is doing my head in. I just want to be in the next cycle already if I'm not pregnant.

As far as pics... I'll post today's... but there's nothing to see. I'm calling them BFN! :( I'm 11DPIUI and 1 day from "official" test day. If I see anything at all tomorrow, I'll call for bloods (don't think they're open tomorrow, but will try... otherwise, Monday). Temp took a nose-dive too! :(

Enjoy...

Attachments

• tests 924.jpg
    tests 924.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
  • tests 924_inv.jpg
    tests 924_inv.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
  • dt 924 no case.jpg
    dt 924 no case.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
  • frer 924 no case.jpg
    frer 924 no case.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 6
Oh megg don't give up hope yet hun some of mine were hit and miss :hugs:

I know... I'm not out of hope... but I'm being realistic and honest about not seeing anything on these. I refuse to be delusional. I know there's still time... I'm only 11dpo. Some women don't get a + until 14 or 16dpo. Just being logical... which I don't do often enough!

I won't be #125 on the 25th!

Congrats to klcuk3! Saw it in the CBFM thread!

Congrats klcuk3 :yipee:

Pettipas im so sorry for your loss hun thoughts are with you xxxx

Oh Megg!!! I wont give up hope for you either! :hugs: It is still early though so FX'd and everything else crossed too!

:( I can't see anything Meg :hugs: but that doesn't mean your out hun, don't forget about your broken pee pee an' all!!!!!

Sup to you....but I'm not giving up on you yet! x

Not giving up... Just saying that I see nothing today. I've been rightfully told off a time or two over the amount of water I drank just before bed... So, maybe that's the only issue.

That will have a big impact!!! Naughty naughty!!! :haha: Will be waiting for the next installment of Meggs Diary!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->