TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ummm ya! Meggs...get peeing lady!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no sign of AF today! wohooooo! :D .... 5 days late now :D ... havin lots of creamy CM ( too much info Lol) sorry ...

hope u all get ur BFP's soon! :dust: :dust: ....X

I'm here! LOL Sorry... I ate breakfast before posting! :dohh:

Played with the pics a bit... The photo was taken at less than 5 minutes. Long enough for me to PIAC/dip, finish peeing while waiting for the dye to cross the window, get my camera, and go outside to take the pic.

Click for larger versions!

Attachments

• tests 923.jpg
    tests 923.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 21
  • tests 923_dots.jpg
    tests 923_dots.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 22
  • tests 923_color.jpg
    tests 923_color.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 36
  • tests 923_inv.jpg
    tests 923_inv.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 23
i had tested abt 3 days ago now and it was a BFN... but the same thing happened when i was pregnant with my daughter :) i nvr had a BFP till i was 6 weeks :) ... my periods r always on time , so im thinking maybe this is my month! :D how is ur pregnancy going?

and meg i can defo see it ! :)

Good luck Fergie and Meggs!!!! Very exciting!!!!

Pregnancy is going okay, syptoms are mild so of course that makes me nervous. Since I did a scan at 6wks, I won't get another until 18wks which of course is driving me nuts! They will do a doppler on my next visit, Oct. 4th, so at least that's something.

:cloud9: Things went really well at my scan. Baby Bee is growing (measured right around 7 weeks). The heart beat was 141! Everything looks great. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.

Hope all is well with you girls! Hoping for lots more bfp's soon. xx

thats great :D ... wont be long till u will feel baby moving about :) ...X

Hi ladies, just wanted to say I got my BFP on friday after 2 loses. I'm not letting this one go!!! xx

So, month 9 of the thread starts today! My affinity for the #5 and multiples of 5, along with the new month... I'd love to take spot 125 as BFP #1 this month. My tests are all so questionable though...

im hoping i can be added to this months list too! :D

not sure when to test again though , :/..X

Well, I like the idea of every day... and you should post pics for us to stare at! :)

haha :p what we all like! ... would it be even worth my while taking one during the day ? ...X

Okay... upon further inspection... I'm 100% sure that there is something on both of my tests from today in real life... I so want to be #125! I'm scared to post it though... and being #125 on the 25th would be so much better! LOL

a line is a line but eh ?

so i would say u are :D ...X

what test would u recomend ? first response? ...X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back