TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

That will have a big impact!!! Naughty naughty!!! :haha: Will be waiting for the next installment of Meggs Diary!!

Oh... I'm sure it won't be long before I'm obsessing again... a few hours, less than a day for sure!

I have a quick question oir all my british mates out there....

So last week my mom's best friend had her nephew and his British wife over for dinner and she is almost 22 weeks pregnant and My mom's best friend said she had two glasses of red wine with dinner and said that it would help her and the baby sleep. My moms best friend was appalled and threatened to call child protection over the whole thing. When she confronted the nephew he said that "in England/Europe" it was "normal" for pregnant women to consume moderate amounts of alcohol during pregnancy. I know here in Canada if you even go into a liquor store pregnant they give you pamphlets about the dangers of drinking while pregnant and I have heard of people being refused service. Not to mention the social implications, people would be openly hostile and throw a fit if a pregnant woman were to order a glass of wine with dinner. I wonder if it really is a "British" thing or is it taboo and frowned upon in Europe as well????

Certainly not what my MW told me at my 8 week booking appt! She specifically said no alcohol is recommended at all? Seems to be alot of conflicting advice!

hello im cautiously announcing my bfp!! i found out on 22nd sept so wish me luck ladies x

Congrats Minty!! Long time no see!! x:happydance:

I never tested positive until CD29 of a 26 day cycle. (No clue how many DPO that is for me....)

As we all know, it's never over until the ugly witch shows her face!

I had a print out from my doc today which said 1-2 units is ok. This printout was dated 2006 though.

It's one of the PatientUK ones.

I have weird non-evap looking lines on both tests now 4 hrs later... and NOTHING on my 4 day old BFN. :wacko:

congrats on the BFP's! :D

iv not tested again, but also still no AF , 6 days late!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust: to every1!...X

Meg Hun I started testing early and I had a few (clearblue easy& dollar store test) evap on me but I really think it has to do with the straight of urine and on the box there's time window of a few minutes if I'm not mistaken that says results are accurate only if you read them during that time regardless if they evap! (I will look it up lol) stay positive!!

Yay Mintypeas, congratulations! H&H 9 months to you!!! :hugs:

I read petitpas's news on another thread. I am so so sad for her. :cry:

Fergie and Megg i am sooo excited to hear whether you guys have bfps this cycle!! Sounding promising for both of you!! xx

Ooh by the way Megg, i didn't get a positive until i was 3 days late for AF. i have no idea when i ovulated, but i would guess 17dpo, as i have a normal 28 day cycle. And even then, it was faint! :flower: xx

Megg- I just check the frer website which states results should be read between 3-10 minutes anything before 3 minutes might still appear and after 10 minutes may evap as test are designed to start breaking down after that point.. Hope that helps :hugs:!!!

Megg- I just check the frer website which states results should be read between 3-10 minutes anything before 3 minutes might still appear and after 10 minutes may evap as test are designed to start breaking down after that point.. Hope that helps :hugs:!!!

I know, honey! The issue is more that some people seemed to think there was a line within the time limit... and I've never seen one do that for me EXCEPT when they were positive... if that makes sense?

Anyway, bloods Monday! I'll know then for sure!

Not late... 11dpo today, Fergie. Dunno when to expect her... Not sure how long my LP is now.

*runs in breathless to see meggs new tests* Well I see a bit of something on the frer on the bottom! I had 2 BFN's before mine showed up positive again....I think they were my 11dpo and my 12 dpo...I was sure I was not PG then! But...well this bump says otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->