TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

VGibs , how do u wrk out when u ovulated? ..X

I didn't work it out....honestly I have never in my whole life had EWCM and after my last misscarriage we were told to wait for a month before TTC. So I didn't temp religiously and was not symptom checking. But on mothers day...well my honey was looking pretty handsome and I kinda seduced the hell out of him. We were not at home at the time and did not have a way to "be careful"....so we made a baby instead! hehehehe I think I was ovulating that weekend because all I could think about was jumping my fiancee hahaha

Gonna put my link up for my HPT progression...HPT progression

i have never had EWCM either :L .

haha why not!! its allowed LoL ...

i really have a gut feeling im pregnant tbh :/ ...X

Evening Primrose Oil capsules give you lots of EWCM, you can get them in most chemists and healthfood shops, take them about 6 days before you ovulate, until the day of ovulation, then shop once you're temp spikes! So does drinking lots of grapefruit juice, about 4 days before you're due to ovulate!

same here :/

have u had a normal AF since MC ? ..X

I hope! My MC was in May! :wacko: Yes, I have!

*runs in breathless to see meggs new tests* Well I see a bit of something on the frer on the bottom! I had 2 BFN's before mine showed up positive again....I think they were my 11dpo and my 12 dpo...I was sure I was not PG then! But...well this bump says otherwise!

Wow... You always have reassurance! I love it! :hugs:

Going to look!.... Looked... Those are ALL positive! Now I'm confused! LOL

Going to look!.... Looked... Those are ALL positive! Now I'm confused! LOL[/QUOTE]

Well actually a lot of them are OPK's and the OPK's are the ones with the heavy lines....I didn't get a for sure BFP line until I think 14 dpo on May 22nd!

Then you can see 22nd to 25th is very faint...until I started with the new sticks. It got super dark after I used those! But even my frer's on the 22nd are faint and not strong. They also got darker with evap

Oh! LOL Well, I was looking for a + followed by a - followed by a +... Maybe I was looking for the wrong thing! :dohh: I'm a bit slow! Forgive me!

Makes perfect sense now! Thank you! :hugs: Sometimes you have to talk to me like I'm 5!

Oh! LOL Well, I was looking for a + followed by a - followed by a +... Maybe I was looking for the wrong thing! :dohh: I'm a bit slow! Forgive me!

Makes perfect sense now! Thank you! :hugs: Sometimes you have to talk to me like I'm 5!

hahaha I actually think I didn't include my 2 - pics in there...I had 2 - IC's and 2 - frer on May 25th and 26th...I was sure it was a chemical then but it wasnt

Now that I am looking in my handy notebook I did not get a line stronger then the control until June 10th!

Wow! June 10? That's a while! I'd take even a moderately easy to see line though! LOL For real! Any of yours will do! :)

Hi Megg,
As you know I have been on and then off this thread a few times. I have great news, and I am finally ready to be added again! I got my (4th) BFP 2 months ago now, but this time I just had to wait till 14 weeks to even consider going on the thread as it's too heartbreaking to ask to be taken off.
I'll be 14 weeks on Sunday (2 days time) and I amd feeling like this one's a keeper! We have had a few scans and all going well so far, so everything crossed and you can add me to the "Race for the BFPs" list
Hope all is going well for you love!
xoxo
Pea

Congrats, honey! :hugs:

Just went to add you, pea... and apparently I'd seen it elsewhere on the board, because you were already on the list! :wacko: So many don't update, that I update the list when I notice a BFP. Sorry about adding you before you were ready... but so happy for you, nonetheless!

Please take me off the :bfp: list :cry:

It's all over for me :( Woke up this morning to a bit of brown on my underwear, I thought it was all ok. Went to the toilet and wiped a ton of red :cry: The cramps are starting now so little bean is leaving me.

Oh, wanted to add that I did talk to Amy (Amos) today! She's as fine as can be expected but she's not sure she can do this anymore. We didn't dwell on it... I was just happy to see her txting me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->