TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

megg , where is the pics of the tests that u took days ago , just so i can see and be nosey! LoL ..X

All the pics are in my journal... Or my photostream...

Here's my photostream... Most are on it: https://www.flickr.com/photos/30802462@N03/

Wow Megg 125th on the 25th!!!!! And is that 5 tests :rofl: CONGRATS!!!! Cant wait till they are darker for you! :hugs:

Wow Megg 125th on the 25th!!!!! And is that 5 tests :rofl: CONGRATS!!!! Cant wait till they are darker for you! :hugs:

No, its all the same test! LOL I've taken a jillion, but only the 1 today. I've learned that I'll be getting specific photo requests (flashlight, outside, inside, out of the case, etc)... So, I just do them all within the time limit before anyone needs to ask me to.

megg ,how many dpo are u again?..X

12dpo today.

really bad picture quality as i cant use my flash on the camera, this was my test frm 2 days ago, im not too sure if there is a line or not , there is the faintest bit, but not too sure :flower: xxxxxx

Attachments

• Picture 1332.jpg
    Picture 1332.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19
I'm going to see if I can clean it up a bit, Fergie! Be right back!

I see something!!! :)

Attachments

• fergie test tweaked.jpg
    fergie test tweaked.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 7
really?!?! ...

i can see it so much clearer myself in that pic! :D ...X

megg the line that u see is the line of felt stuff that the urnine travels up, where i have marked it is were i can see it :D ...X

Attachments

• fergie test tweaked.jpg
    fergie test tweaked.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
really?!?! ...

i can see it so much clearer myself in that pic! :D ...X

Indeed! That's your pic... Just better lighting! :hugs:

I'll post a non-dotted one for you! :) I cut the felt part off... Its no longer in the pic. So, definitely can't mistake it for a line in this one.

Attachments

• fergie test tweaked no dots.jpg
    fergie test tweaked no dots.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1
i could see it on my phone and can see it on the laptop where fergie has marked it Congratulations hun x

Fergie... the felt line in the one I marked is to the left (where it goes gray)... The line I marked isn't the felt. I promise!

there is defo a line, but then i thinki s it just there because im wanting it to be :( i start to see lines! haha ...X

It's called "line eye" babe and trust me we have alllllll had it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->