TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I see it Ferg!! And in the exact spot Megg marked before Megg marked it LOL

Congrats Megg, it's like they say where one door closes another opens :hugs: really happy for you hun xx

So sorry to the new losses. :hug:

Ok so now that Megg has finally taken her spot i can say please add me, i got my :bfp: on 20th with blood of 14 in the 21st and 90 on the 24th.
I told you we were going to be bump buddies megg!!!:happydance::cloud9::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::ninja:\\:D/\\:D/
[-o<please be a sticky one[-o<

So sorry to the new losses. :hug:

Ok so now that Megg has finally taken her spot i can say please add me, i got my :bfp: on 20th with blood of 14 in the 21st and 90 on the 24th.
I told you we were going to be bump buddies megg!!!:happydance::cloud9::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::ninja:\\:D/\\:D/
[-o<please be a sticky one[-o<

OMG! You waited for me!!! :hugs: That's so sweet! I have tears in my eyes!!! CONGRATS! :yipee: BUMP BUDDIES! (You'll have to excuse the fact I refuse to change my siggy until after my betas! Just in case!)

I'm seriously welling up... You girls are all so amazing! Thank you for being a part of this thread and my life! :cry: Love you all soooo much!!! :hugs:

:wohoo: Meggy and Aussie! About bloody time, the pair of you!! xxxx

Congrats to all the lovely bfps!!! Can I join? Hoping to test October 10th! :)

OMG Megg and Aussie as bump buddies, how great is that! Congrats all round!!! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats to Megg and Aussie! I am so happy for you both! Congratulations! :hugs: :happydance:

WOW!! Aussie and Megg both with bfps. That has cheered up my shite day xxx

Congrats to all the lovely bfps!!! Can I join? Hoping to test October 10th! :)

Well, you can certainly join us... but its not really a "testing day" kind of thread! Mind you, the last time I tried to explain this, I pissed someone off royally thinking I didn't want them here. That's not it at all. The thing is, I keep track of the most recent loss and total # of losses of each girl, and then I just update when the new BFP comes. Sort of gives us an idea of how long it takes from last loss to success, iykwim? But, I'll be more than happy to look out for your BFP on the 10th and add it! :hugs: Love ya, Whit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->