TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats everyone!!!! It seems every morning I wake up and the number is higher. YAY

fergie- let's see pics!! Megg- good luck with your beta tomorrow!! Aussie- congrats! so sweet to wait for Megg.

xo

WOW congrats MEGG I am soo happy for you :)

Aussie and Fergie congrats toooooo .. so exciting....

I thought I'd post a better pic for my girls! There's no case, so you can't tell how pink it is... but it is in person!

Attachments

• 926 frer no case back.jpg
    926 frer no case back.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 19
Congrats to all the new BFP's.....woohoo Megg I see it now! :happydance:

So sorry to all the losses...:hugs:

I am still awaiting early scan, just hoping the sickness mean things are ok this time!

FXed for more BFP's on here soon! :dust:

The sickness is a great sign, Luce! I'd kill for some! :)

congrats Megg!! I can definitely see it in the latest pic, and I am awful with line spotting!
Also big congrats to aussiettc and fergie, and all the other ladies with their bfps over the last few days!!x

I thought I'd post a better pic for my girls! There's no case, so you can't tell how pink it is... but it is in person!

:yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Even my blind as a bat without his glasses on DH, can see that line Meg!! He said 'Whose test is that? coz she's pregnant' :happydance:

I's sooooo happy for you honey, you wouldn't believe how much, you totally deserve these twins :D You're gonna be the best Mommy xx

https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/turkey129-1.jpg
me and dh have just came back from a week in turkey and after arriving at the apartment where we were booked in at was HORRIBLE, we went out looking for somewhere else to stay when we spotted this one my dh says this is fate our little angel wants us to stay here i :haha: but we went in and booked to stay and ended up being the best holiday ever and the hotel was great with really nice staff and its brought us back to where we were in our marriage, so maybe it was our angel

heres my picture of my BFP :) not very clear but as i have a crap camera LoL ...X

Attachments

• Picture 1354.jpg
    Picture 1354.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23

:yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Even my blind as a bat without his glasses on DH, can see that line Meg!! He said 'Whose test is that? coz she's pregnant' :happydance:

I's sooooo happy for you honey, you wouldn't believe how much, you totally deserve these twins :D You're gonna be the best Mommy xx

Thank you! That made me smile! Love you, honey! :hugs:

https://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af333/rabbitfamily-2010/turkey129-1.jpg
me and dh have just came back from a week in turkey and after arriving at the apartment where we were booked in at was HORRIBLE, we went out looking for somewhere else to stay when we spotted this one my dh says this is fate our little angel wants us to stay here i :haha: but we went in and booked to stay and ended up being the best holiday ever and the hotel was great with really nice staff and its brought us back to where we were in our marriage, so maybe it was our angel

That's an awesome story! :) Glad you had such a good time!

heres my picture of my BFP :) not very clear but as i have a crap camera LoL ...X

I can totally see it, honey! :hugs:

So i have the result of my third BETA in it was 90 on friday and now on monday its 367. I'm soooooo excited!!!!

I'm out this month and likely won't be back on until November. Congrats to all teh BFP

So i have the result of my third BETA in it was 90 on friday and now on monday its 367. I'm soooooo excited!!!!

OMG Mary that's fantastic :happydance: Are you joining Meg and having twins???????......:haha: You know how I love to stir it xxxx

Congrats Fergie, that's defo a BFP :thumbup:

ohhhh , i was lost without this website!!!! thank god its workin again! :O lol..X

Megg and Fergie, I can finally see the lines!

Reversal, what a nice story. Glad you have a good time.

Aussie, great beta news!

:hugs: bbhopes. Sorry hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"