TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations to all the new BFP!!!!!

I hope there are more of those in the coming! :winkwink:

Hey ladies!

Congrats on the new BFP's! That's fantastic! I really, really, really, really want to join you girls soon!!!

So the good news is I have stopped bleeding after the D&C :happydance: now I am just waiting for AF to show up so we can try again!

I'm so happy for all of you ladies who just got your BPF's! I wish you all a very, very happy and healthy 9 months!! xoxo

:hugs: animalcracker

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!

I'm CD4 / 5 so I am well on my way to looking forward to yet another 2WW :haha: So I hope to see you girls very soon! :dust:

Well ladies 6 miscarriages and currently on the unk cell trial.

And got my bfp today at 10dpo! I rang this morning and as they have no placebo tables they have put me straight onto the prediosiline steroids please keep your fingers crossed for me x

And got my bfp today at 10dpo! I rang this morning and as they have no placebo tables they have put me straight onto the prediosiline steroids please keep your fingers crossed for me x

OMG! Fantastic! Can't wait to hear how it works out for you, honey! :hugs: CONGRATS!

Megg congrats to you to babe, about time for the both of us!

Lawa CONGRATS!!!! :dance:

Gives me hope as I too have had 6 mc's and really want the next one stick. Any advice??

Negative betas... super negative... :shrug: I don't get it.

Oh Megg that doesnt make sense!!!! So whats next then????

bloods again wed... I dunno... that's as far as we've gotten

Lawa CONGRATS!!!! :dance:

Gives me hope as I too have had 6 mc's and really want the next one stick. Any advice??

Hey
Chick i am on a trial at Birmingham heartlands hospital run by professor Siobhan queenly she is looking into recurrent mc!

:hugs: sorry Megg........... don't give up hope yet. Didn't the doctor say most get their BFP's by the 3rd cycle?? I truly believe your time will still come.

I think I am taking this month off. It's only been three months since my MC and we only started trying last cycle. But I don't feel ready yet. I can't explain it. I don't know... bottom line is I am just not ready right now. Maybe next month, but I'll certainly stick around and cheer you gals on. We all deserve our BFP's and can only believe it will happen to us when we are all ready. xo :flow:

Congrats Lawa, keeping my fingers x'd for you! x

Oh cool, so what is the trial??? About time someone looked into multiple miscarriages! I'm fed up of hearing that it obviously wasnt meant to be, and there is a reason it didnt stick. So yes please....someone give us some answers LOL. I wish you the best of luck Lawa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->