TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I really have my FXed crossed for you CJ and sequeena.....and all the other girls, hope there are a load of new BFP's in the next month and they all stick! :hugs:

I like the sound of this SMEP so I am going to give that a go this month, although I appear to have been doing most of those things. One thing that has worried me is that I have been taking primrose oil continously and I've read that it can cause spontaneous abortion because it can cause the uterus to contract! God I need to be more careful, I usually research these things really well. Just kept reading that primrose oil is a good supplement regardless of trying to conceive. Lessen learned this month.

GL Sequeena Hopefully this will be the month and the one that sticks! And for many more girls in this thread.

:dust:

I like the sound of this SMEP so I am going to give that a go this month, although I appear to have been doing most of those things. One thing that has worried me is that I have been taking primrose oil continously and I've read that it can cause spontaneous abortion because it can cause the uterus to contract! God I need to be more careful, I usually research these things really well. Just kept reading that primrose oil is a good supplement regardless of trying to conceive. Lessen learned this month.

GL Sequeena Hopefully this will be the month and the one that sticks! And for many more girls in this thread.

:dust:

I've been advised to only take EVO up until ovulation, after that I'll stop taking it x Don't beat yourself up hun x

Hi Razcox!

:hugs: Selina!!

Thanks Seqeena, cant help but feel I contributed to last months mc....but I know it cant be that cause its the 6th time, and I've only just started taking EVO. At least I know now. x

Meggles whats going on with you have I missed something? I wish you luck babe :hugs: I had a nice dream last night then I woke up :cry: xxxx

Yeah... My apparent BFP wasn't so much a BFP... Apparently 2 lines no longer means much of anything! :shrug: My betas were VERY negative... <1... which is as good as 0! So, I've taken the bull by the horns, refused further IUI's, and chosen to start IVF on Nov 1.

Hi Razcox!

:hugs: Selina!!

Thanks Seqeena, cant help but feel I contributed to last months mc....but I know it cant be that cause its the 6th time, and I've only just started taking EVO. At least I know now. x

Don't think like that. You don't 'contribute' to anything. We have no choice over what our bodies do. My doctor said to me that there is such a small chance that you go to fullterm - ANYTHING can go wrong. It's not ever our fault :hugs:

I am going to be following every step of the way Megg!!! You are very strong!! I'm nervous what to expect with my next FS appointment cause I'm clear for blood clotting disorders and mine and the dh chromosomes are fine too. I know I ov cause I can conceive so I'm not sure how they will address 6 mc's! Last time I went she just said I would carry to term in the future! I'm glad I'm seeing someone different this time.

1st November is thankfully not to far! :hugs:

Go Megg!! Best of luck with IVF. Fingers and toes crossed. How long will it take to go through a cycle?

AFM, thanks for those who have posted about their first AF since m/c, it has helped me feel i am not loosing the plot. For me it really brought everything back and i have been a real emotional wreck and a complete cow to anyone around me. Hoping the hormonse are subsiding. The actual a/f hasn't been too bad, bit heavier and more painful, bit clotty, but nothing crazy to report. So again, thanks so much to you gals on this thread.

Fairybabe xx

Thanks Sequeena! You are being so strong! :hugs: It been 5 weeks for me and I still feel a mess. I guess we can all be strong when we need to be. Think my grief is delayed a tad.

The worst bit is I feel like my body is my own worst enemy right now. We've all talked about this before but I look after myself, I dont smoke, dont take drugs and drink very little these days. But my body still doesnt want to do what is meant to be natural. I just dont know how many more mc's I can go through. My friend had 7 before conceiving her first and then another before conceiving her 2nd. Just wish there were answers for us all. We deserve that with what we have all been through.

I'm going to jump off this negative train I am on, SORRY! We will all get our bambinos, damn it LOL.

Fairybabe!!!! :hugs: I am sorry its been hard on you babe. I'm surprised my dh hasnt applied for divorce in this last few weeks. Physically and emotionally horrific! We have this one out of the way now so here is to the next cycle being a little bit easier. xx

Thanks Sequeena! You are being so strong! :hugs: It been 5 weeks for me and I still feel a mess. I guess we can all be strong when we need to be. Think my grief is delayed a tad.

The worst bit is I feel like my body is my own worst enemy right now. We've all talked about this before but I look after myself, I dont smoke, dont take drugs and drink very little these days. But my body still doesnt want to do what is meant to be natural. I just dont know how many more mc's I can go through. My friend had 7 before conceiving her first and then another before conceiving her 2nd. Just wish there were answers for us all. We deserve that with what we have all been through.

I'm going to jump off this negative train I am on, SORRY! We will all get our bambinos, damn it LOL.

I don't know what to say hun I just wish we could all get our sticky beans on the first go!

Team yellow for us :( OH is very very dissappointed. But all is good with bubs! Could see "it" kickin me all over the place!

Yay for team yellow V!! Great news that all in well with the LO!! X:happydance:

Meggles whats going on with you have I missed something? I wish you luck babe :hugs: I had a nice dream last night then I woke up :cry: xxxx

Yeah... My apparent BFP wasn't so much a BFP... Apparently 2 lines no longer means much of anything! :shrug: My betas were VERY negative... <1... which is as good as 0! So, I've taken the bull by the horns, refused further IUI's, and chosen to start IVF on Nov 1.

:hugs: so sorry has af showed her ugly face yet? Good luck on the IVF babe xxxx

Go Megg!! Best of luck with IVF. Fingers and toes crossed. How long will it take to go through a cycle?

AFM, thanks for those who have posted about their first AF since m/c, it has helped me feel i am not loosing the plot. For me it really brought everything back and i have been a real emotional wreck and a complete cow to anyone around me. Hoping the hormonse are subsiding. The actual a/f hasn't been too bad, bit heavier and more painful, bit clotty, but nothing crazy to report. So again, thanks so much to you gals on this thread.

Fairybabe xx

Thank you! Uhm... The example she gave me (so I guess close to what I could expect) would be BCP on CD1, then taking me off to start a bleed around Nov 1 (start of IVF cycle), down regging (temp menopause basically), ovary stimulation, may be able to trigger as soon as the 11th, that would lead to egg collection on the 13th, then a 3 or 5 day transfer... so 16th or 18th, baseline beta 8 days later, another beta 2-3 days after that to determine success or failure, 2 scans in 1st tri, then release to OB. So, less than 1 month.

So sorry that AF has hit you hard! :hugs: Its so depressing!

Team yellow for us :( OH is very very dissappointed. But all is good with bubs! Could see "it" kickin me all over the place!

Glad all is well!!! :) Too bad for team yellow though! :hugs:

Meggs, could you remove me from the list please, thanks. :cry:

GUTTED! OMG! I'm SO sorry! :hugs: Screw September! :cry:

:hugs: so sorry has af showed her ugly face yet? Good luck on the IVF babe xxxx

Nope... Not seen her yet. If she doesn't show by Monday I have to test again to be sure I'm not pregnant (I'm SO not) and then start Provera to bring a bleed and BCP on CD1 for IVF. You still waiting on the ho bag too?

I am going to be following every step of the way Megg!!! You are very strong!! I'm nervous what to expect with my next FS appointment cause I'm clear for blood clotting disorders and mine and the dh chromosomes are fine too. I know I ov cause I can conceive so I'm not sure how they will address 6 mc's! Last time I went she just said I would carry to term in the future! I'm glad I'm seeing someone different this time.

1st November is thankfully not to far! :hugs:

Thank you! It'll mostly be in my journal, because I don't want to bog this thread down with every detail. If anything, I might link to pertinent journal posts.

Have you had 7dpo progesterone testing? How about ANA for auto-immune testing? There's lots of other things! I'd be happy to try and work out what to ask about at the FS! :hugs:

Minty peas... my Battle Bud.... HUGGGEEEEE Gratz!!!

Meggy Moo.... soooooo gutted for you hunni.... sorry I have not been here as much as I would like...still waiting for internet at home after move... boo hoo... but still thinking of you all!

Petitpas... GUTTED....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->