TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

PS tell amos I miss my sassy golden whiner bud too xxx

Go Megg!! Best of luck with IVF. Fingers and toes crossed. How long will it take to go through a cycle?

AFM, thanks for those who have posted about their first AF since m/c, it has helped me feel i am not loosing the plot. For me it really brought everything back and i have been a real emotional wreck and a complete cow to anyone around me. Hoping the hormonse are subsiding. The actual a/f hasn't been too bad, bit heavier and more painful, bit clotty, but nothing crazy to report. So again, thanks so much to you gals on this thread.

Fairybabe xx

Thank you! Uhm... The example she gave me (so I guess close to what I could expect) would be BCP on CD1, then taking me off to start a bleed around Nov 1 (start of IVF cycle), down regging (temp menopause basically), ovary stimulation, may be able to trigger as soon as the 11th, that would lead to egg collection on the 13th, then a 3 or 5 day transfer... so 16th or 18th, baseline beta 8 days later, another beta 2-3 days after that to determine success or failure, 2 scans in 1st tri, then release to OB. So, less than 1 month.

So sorry that AF has hit you hard! :hugs: Its so depressing!

Team yellow for us :( OH is very very dissappointed. But all is good with bubs! Could see "it" kickin me all over the place!

Glad all is well!!! :) Too bad for team yellow though! :hugs:

Meggs, could you remove me from the list please, thanks. :cry:

GUTTED! OMG! I'm SO sorry! :hugs: Screw September! :cry:

Meggles whats going on with you have I missed something? I wish you luck babe :hugs: I had a nice dream last night then I woke up :cry: xxxx

Yeah... My apparent BFP wasn't so much a BFP... Apparently 2 lines no longer means much of anything! :shrug: My betas were VERY negative... <1... which is as good as 0! So, I've taken the bull by the horns, refused further IUI's, and chosen to start IVF on Nov 1.

:hugs: so sorry has af showed her ugly face yet? Good luck on the IVF babe xxxx

Nope... Not seen her yet. If she doesn't show by Monday I have to test again to be sure I'm not pregnant (I'm SO not) and then start Provera to bring a bleed and BCP on CD1 for IVF. You still waiting on the ho bag too?

Yes still waiting for af or a :bfp: but dont think its ever going to happen xxxx

PS tell amos I miss my sassy golden whiner bud too xxx

I will... but I don't know if she's coming back to BnB. :(

Go Megg!! Best of luck with IVF. Fingers and toes crossed. How long will it take to go through a cycle?

AFM, thanks for those who have posted about their first AF since m/c, it has helped me feel i am not loosing the plot. For me it really brought everything back and i have been a real emotional wreck and a complete cow to anyone around me. Hoping the hormonse are subsiding. The actual a/f hasn't been too bad, bit heavier and more painful, bit clotty, but nothing crazy to report. So again, thanks so much to you gals on this thread.

Fairybabe xx

Thank you! Uhm... The example she gave me (so I guess close to what I could expect) would be BCP on CD1, then taking me off to start a bleed around Nov 1 (start of IVF cycle), down regging (temp menopause basically), ovary stimulation, may be able to trigger as soon as the 11th, that would lead to egg collection on the 13th, then a 3 or 5 day transfer... so 16th or 18th, baseline beta 8 days later, another beta 2-3 days after that to determine success or failure, 2 scans in 1st tri, then release to OB. So, less than 1 month.

So sorry that AF has hit you hard! :hugs: Its so depressing!

Team yellow for us :( OH is very very dissappointed. But all is good with bubs! Could see "it" kickin me all over the place!

Glad all is well!!! :) Too bad for team yellow though! :hugs:

Meggs, could you remove me from the list please, thanks. :cry:

GUTTED! OMG! I'm SO sorry! :hugs: Screw September! :cry:

Meggles whats going on with you have I missed something? I wish you luck babe :hugs: I had a nice dream last night then I woke up :cry: xxxx

Yeah... My apparent BFP wasn't so much a BFP... Apparently 2 lines no longer means much of anything! :shrug: My betas were VERY negative... <1... which is as good as 0! So, I've taken the bull by the horns, refused further IUI's, and chosen to start IVF on Nov 1.

:hugs: so sorry has af showed her ugly face yet? Good luck on the IVF babe xxxx

Nope... Not seen her yet. If she doesn't show by Monday I have to test again to be sure I'm not pregnant (I'm SO not) and then start Provera to bring a bleed and BCP on CD1 for IVF. You still waiting on the ho bag too?

Yes still waiting for af or a :bfp: but dont think its ever going to happen xxxx

It has to eventually, honey! :hugs:

Roonsma,
Thanks for asking. I've been updating in my journal mostly, as I feel bad about adding updates here all the time when so many sad things are happening.
I am well. There's a strong heartbeat, which I've never had before. I have been tired and get headaches (but no MS) and I love it because it makes me think everything is ok. FS may refer me back to my OB after my next scan (9w4d) if all goes well. How are you?

Hi Girls!

Megg IVF sounds like a super plan hun, glad you're sounding more upbeat today, i felt so down for you yesterday, i can't imagine how you were feeling x

Hi Busy!! not seen many updates from you since your hcg rocketed! hows it going hun? x

Hi sequeena, SMEP worked for me hun! x

CJS sounds like you've had a good "clearout" this month hun, all ready to try again now x

Hi to all the others xx

Don't resist posting in here, Jen! This thread is about hope for success after infertility! We can't find hope if no one posts about their success! Be one of the ones who lead the way for us... Especially right now with my future mapped out the way it is!

:cry: dietrad :hugs: I'm soooo sorry

I always LOVE to hear good things

I just want to support everyone good or bad.... you have all supported me!!!!!

I'm feeling a bit better tonight...happier xx

Sure, Sammie! :hugs: Sorry for your loss, honey! Great support in here! And a gorgeous avatar!

Mines not looking good for me ladies looks chemical lines going of my test x

So sorry dietrad :hug:

Sammie welcome and sorry for your loss, will be sending extra sticky dust your way.

Lawa - Sorry its not looking good for you, will be keeping my fingers crossed for darker lines for you. xx

Thanks Megg. xx

Glad you feel better cjsg.

Welcome Sammie, sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Lawa :hug:

Bizy!!

Ah, didn't remember you have a journal, i shall have a nosey in there, fantastic that you have a good HB going on i'm really pleased for you.

I'm fine thanks, all good at the moment. MS improving which helps, got the start of a decent bump on the way, still frightened though, thanks for asking!

I'll see you in your journal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->