TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I thought I did, Fergie! So sorry, honey! :hugs: I will do it now! :hugs:

Edit: I just checked and it was already up! :)

Hi everyone. I wasn't sure if I would come back, but then I started thinking how rude of me to just drop off the face of the earth with no explanation. I have been reading some posts off and on since my last loss, and it was just too painful. (the losses AND the bfp's) I didn't think I was in the right frame of mind to comment on ANYTHING. So, now almost 2 weeks after my D&C I have finally made a decision to try ONE MORE TIME for my forever baby. I wasn't sure if I could handle another heartbreak, but I have to try once more, this time making sure I am on either heparin or lovenox. That will be my only hope I think- if it doesn't work then, well, it's obviously something wrong my eggs. I am going to have a hysteroscopy done before we try again just to make sure there is nothing abnormal or weird going on in my uterus. Where the baby implanted last time was unusual so he wants to check that out. Anyway- sorry I abandoned you ladies for a while. I hope you can forgive me. :flower:

Dietra- I am gutted for you. I'm sorry I haven't been around to check on you. :cry:

Jen- how exciting that you got to hear a heartbeat- it's amazing isn't it??

Sis- thanks for keeping my spirits up when you've been going through your own journey. :hugs:

Padbrat- I miss you too sassy girl. I will be around for a little while longer it looks like.

Congratulations to all the BFP's I have missed and :cry: for the losses I have missed as well.

Amos it's lovely to see you back. I wish you all the luck in the world :hugs:

Hey, Sis! Glad to see you back! I was speaking to Pip, and she has Factor V. She was telling me to pass along to you the need to be on heparin for the next pregnancy. So, I'm very glad to hear you mention it! I think its important... As Pip's recent loss could have been due to too low of a dose of heparin... She was on the preventative dose rather than a full dose... So, maybe even PM her? Her username is petitpas! I'm sure she'd be happy to help! :hugs:

Thanks Sis....see, my problem is that all my clotting tests came back normal. So they really don't see the need. BUT I do have two copies of that gene which CAN cause clotting (some docs believe it, some don't). Like I said though, if this doc won't give it to me, I will find one that will. This is my one last shot.

Thanks Sis....see, my problem is that all my clotting tests came back normal. So they really don't see the need. BUT I do have two copies of that gene which CAN cause clotting (some docs believe it, some don't). Like I said though, if this doc won't give it to me, I will find one that will. This is my one last shot.

Oh! You have both copies of the gene? Definitely speak with her... Please? She can shed more light than I can.

Will you be getting insurance through your new job, btw?

Hey Amos, good to see you back on here! Good luck with finding out some more info before you try again, fingers crossed you get the answers, swiftly followed by that big bump!!

Fairy xx

Amos, have a look on the disco thread, a couple of the girls have the same prob i think x

Glad to see you back Amos. :hugs:

Sorry to the recent losses. :hugs:

Congrats on the new :bfp:

Oh! You have both copies of the gene? Definitely speak with her... Please? She can shed more light than I can.

I will find Pip and talk to her! I do have insurance, but for 9 months it would not cover pregnancy. So if I were to wait until May to get pregnant I would be covered. Well, I hope to not have to wait that long, so if I do get pregnant I will have to apply for medicaid again.

Hi Amos,
So lovely to see your back, sorry to butt in but above is what I just found out I have, I will be taking blood thinning injections, I hope you get a doc that will help you. Fingers crossed for you always hun.xxxxx

Nice to see you back Amos...glad you are going to have another go....want to see you with big bump! :hugs:

I will find Pip and talk to her! I do have insurance, but for 9 months it would not cover pregnancy. So if I were to wait until May to get pregnant I would be covered. Well, I hope to not have to wait that long, so if I do get pregnant I will have to apply for medicaid again.

Fantastic that you do have insurance! Yay! :yipee: Sucks that it won't cover pregnancy until May though! :(

You should definitely come hang out with us in Disco Derail! There are several girls with clotting issues in there! Love you!

AFM... We all know my betas were negative 2 days ago. I have (at best) a 12 day LP... I checked all of my charts and I've never gotten past 13dpo without bleeding... usually spotting earlier. Today is 16dpo and the only spotting I had was at 5am this morning... nothing since. I don't even feel like she's coming. I DO bleed after I ovulate... So, this makes no sense. He's assured me that I had to have ovulated. My boobs are still ridiculously sore sometimes, dreams are still crazy and vivid, I'm still getting stray cramps that don't feel like AF, and I just woke up from a nap that makes my grand sleeping total for today about 14.5 hours :shock:... I'm losing my freakin' mind! :hissy:

Glad your back Amos :hugs:

Sorry if this is insensitive girls and please dont ask why I havent got pics and stuff have been work since 10am this morning and didnt get time to say anything before. Im in a dilema my opk with fmu was as positive as I normally get when im ov'ing so what do we reckon I do use a hpt and hope its a sign of my :bfp: or not and take it as ov? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->