TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Very exciting about the HB Chevelle! Did they say how many bpm?

So sorry Meggs that you're having a difficult time. I wish there really was a witch, I'd beat the sh** out of her for not cooperating!

AFM, I ended up not OV. :growlmad: My temp dipped, started to rise, and leveled out! No spike. I guess it's not meant to be just yet. On a better note, I'm closer to hopefully getting answers. Today I'm seeing a hematologist about getting checked for blood clots and Thursday is my follow up OB apt.

after a hard 7months i finaly got this this morning, iam in total shock i still dont believe it

Attachments

• SNV30769.jpg
    SNV30769.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
Cla!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Fairy xx

Anyone got any good safe home remedies for vaginal thrush/candida? Seems all our hard work at the BD has caught up with me! Don't wanna buy the usual over the counter meds as it's not meant to be good in pregnancy and would rather err on the side of caution in case we are lucky this month.

Thanks

Itchy fairy!!

Shannon, GREAT to see you here! We have missed you! Thank you for that info. I looked at the list of symptoms and then I looked at my charts over the past 3 years and rarely did my temp get close to 98.6, and when it did, I was on progesterone! Also I had just about every symptom! Interesting! My thyroid tests came back within normal range. How do you get that looked at? Do they do any other special test? Or do they just treat if you have the symptoms? We haven't been ttc for a couple of months. We are NTNP and enjoying it. But don't get me wrong, if I find something that may be very simple to "fix" then why not try it? We have decided to not go the IVF route because of the $$$$ and then taking a huge risk on it not working (as I am 38 and will be 39 in Feb.) The money isn't a huge factor if the risk wasn't that great. Meaning if our chances of becoming pregnant with a viable pregnancy were great, we would pay just about anything!
Congrats chevelle on the hb! That is great! :hugs:
Congrats cha on the :bfp: :hugs:
Congrats Megg on the IVF! Hopefully you will get af soon so you can get started! :hugs:

Pad, been on high since day 9? Whoa! Hope it all gets sorted.

Megg, :hugs: I'm mad at your clinic for being so rigid. Boo to them.

Dietrad, great news on the appointment.

Congrats cla!

Sorry Fairy, I don't know of any home remedies. Hope someone can help.

Fairy hun...Natural Yoghurt works. Not nice to use lol, might want a panty liner but it does the trick. Make sure its completely natural though. I'm full of useless information LOL.

Cla!!!! Congrats hunni!!!

Dietrad I'm with you this month. Looks like no ov...I am in agony! VERY low temp and I think I have a cyst so gonna have to get a scan if the pain doesnt ease up.

Huge congrates on the HB Chevelle, i am sure this one will be extra sticking and you will have many more best days to come xxx

Megg - Hope the :witch: shows up soon maybe your should try POAS for a HPT that always seems to bring the cow to me!!! :rofl:

I suppose I could waste one this morning in hopes that it would make her show. I'm getting to that level of desperation!

Yay for HB's Chavelle!!! That is fab news!

Meggy Moo... am I gonna have to talk sternly to your bod about getting it's act together for an AF???? Hmmmmm... am I??? LOL

Biz... I am so chuffed for you!! Little limbs and a great lil HB!! YAY!

Dawnie... can I go to your doc cos mine in poop.... said she would refer me to an Obs a month ago... still no appt!!! GRRRRR

Plus have had highs on CBFM from Fay 9 to now (Day 23)...WTF????

Yes, it seems you will! C'mon with it!

after a hard 7months i finaly got this this morning, iam in total shock i still dont believe it

OMG! :hugs: CONGRATS!!! :yipee:

Temp drop, cramps, spotting! :yipee: Already called the clinic and left a message for her. I think this is close enough!

Congrats Chevelle! That is really great news and such a milestone! YAY

Wow cla! congratulations on your BFP!!!

Such good news flowing around...

dietrad- I hope you get some answers at your appt. so you can soon get your sticky bean.

Megg- damn that witch! she comes when we don't want her and she doesn't when we do!!! Hope she rears her ugly head today.

Boo to yeast infections Fairy!!!

Anyone got any good safe home remedies for vaginal thrush/candida? Seems all our hard work at the BD has caught up with me! Don't wanna buy the usual over the counter meds as it's not meant to be good in pregnancy and would rather err on the side of caution in case we are lucky this month.

Thanks

Itchy fairy!!

oh my goodness i am having the same problem!! too much trying right? I've heard you shouldn't take the tablet (Diflucan) but the pessary is supposed to be ok - i've just used the cream but i'm even scared to use that in case it 'kills' any sperm!
I've also heard natural plain yoghurt is supposed to help. good luck!

xx

No, I think she's showing today! All is well! Not progressing much yet, but cramping, spotting and temp drop are good enough for me for now!

:dance: Megg!!!!! I'm sure it was the provera but maybe with the tea and the clary sage all together it made the witch show up!!! Typical that she should want a foul cocktail :rofl:

:dance: Megg!!!!! I'm sure it was the provera but maybe with the tea and the clary sage all together it made the witch show up!!! Typical that she should want a foul cocktail :rofl:

I just hope it progresses a bit more soon! No call back from the clinic yet! Jeez! She was so anxious for it to start, and now she's not calling me back?

Yeah for low temps and spotting! :happydance: hope its in full flow soon and they get back to you.

Hey Lilly, yep, all that :sex: sure has an effect! SOmething else they don't show in the movies hey??? :haha:

Well, i received another suggestion which might help if you don't wanna disturb the :spermy: it's pretty gross, but apparetnly it works!

Take 1-2 cloves of garlic, peel them, chop into small chunks (small enough not to stick int he throat) and down them like pills using some fruit juice/cordial to hide the taste. Repeat with one the next day if needed.

I will let you know if it works! Just tried it (hence the advice to cut the chunks small!!). Gross, but hey, if it works.....

Hey Lilly, yep, all that :sex: sure has an effect! SOmething else they don't show in the movies hey??? :haha:

Well, i received another suggestion which might help if you don't wanna disturb the :spermy: it's pretty gross, but apparetnly it works!

Take 1-2 cloves of garlic, peel them, chop into small chunks (small enough not to stick int he throat) and down them like pills using some fruit juice/cordial to hide the taste. Repeat with one the next day if needed.

I will let you know if it works! Just tried it (hence the advice to cut the chunks small!!). Gross, but hey, if it works.....

Would this work with Garlic tablets instead and be more pleasant?

Razcox, just found this online...

Garlic
Garlic (Allium sativum) contains a large number of sulphur containing compounds that exhibit potent anti-fungal properties. Among the most studied are allicin, alliin, alliinase and S-allylcysteine. Some studies have found garlic to be at least as effective as nystatin at killing Candida albicans. A point that should not be overlooked is that because of the many different compounds with anti-fungal properties in garlic, yeast and fungi are unlikely to become resistant to it. Garlic also has many other beneficial properties particularly for the cardiovascular system. It has been shown to lower levels of LDL cholesterol and act as an anti-coagulant, lowering blood pressure as a result. Like barberry, garlic has a long history of medicinal use, reportedly dating back as far as 3000 years. For treating intestinal yeast infections garlic is available in a number of different forms including, odorless capsules, liquid extract and tablets. However, a study at the National Institutes of Health found that fresh garlic was significantly more potent against Candida albicans. It also found that the fresh garlic could be a suitable alternative to drugs for serious systemic infections in patients with severe immune suppression. Therefore adding garlic to food (raw) or crushing and swallowing raw cloves if you can tolerate it, is a cheap and powerful anti-fungal treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->