TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ladies... Its shaerichelle..

I just spoke with a wonderful doctor. I am on my 13th month of trying to conceive. I am now having hair loss.. My cycles are getting longer and longer, sleep is becoming an issue again, I am always cold and have very little energy. and The big thing low body temps. Now I have had my thryoid checked often because hypothyroidism runs in my family.. Its normal.. but little did I know there is a thing called Wilson's Syndrome.. Its hypothyrodism..with low body temps and normal blood results. The doctor is pretty sure I have it after speaking with her. I told her about my chart over the past year.. SHe said a patient of hers had the same thing and had 3 miscarriages. She put her on T3 treatment and she is on her second pregnancy. I am sad that some doctors dont think this is real.. but to me it is..

Here is a big list of symptoms, which I have most of...
https://www.mall-net.com/cathcart/wilsons.html
This is interesting..since I am part irish and american indian
Share5Low thyroid symptoms don't improve until temperatures improve
What's Wilson's Temperature Syndrome?
Classically, Wilson's Temperature Syndrome is:
a persistent but reversible slowing of the metabolism often brought on by the stress of illness, injury, or emotional trauma.
often worsened in stages with subsequent stress.
characterized by a low body temperature and classic low-thyroid-like symptoms.
often corrected with a special thyroid treatment even though thyroid blood tests are often in the normal range.
In addition, there are people who seem much more prone to developing Wilsons Temperature Syndrome than others. Their symptoms tend to:

Come on earlier in life, so early that some patients may not even know what it feels like to be normal.
Worsen more gradually over time.

Those who seem most prone to developing Wilson's Temperature Syndrome are those whose ancestors survived famine, such as Irish, Scot, Welsh, American Indian, Russian, etc.. Most susceptible of all seem to be those who are part Irish, and part American Indian. But under severe circumstances people of any nationality can develop Wilson's Temperature Syndrome.

About 80% of Wilson's Temperature Syndrome sufferers are women.

A good website with info..
https://wtsmed.com/

Oh and to see if you have it take your temp upon waking and then in 3 hour intervals 4 times a day for a week. write them down. they should be at least 98. Mine rarely reach that.

Awww babes missed you. :hugs: Sorry you are going through this but glad they found out what it is and hopefully can get u the treatment to help.

Thanks. :hugs: I have always been lurking in the background.

I have to go through some T3 treatment. Not sure how long it will take will know more in a few weeks. Right now I just want my ovaries to play nice and stop hurting!

Excited for you on the IVF scholarship. 10 is your lucky number!

Ah hello sassy, I just left you a message on the other thread :)

Well we are putting off driving to wa until tomorrow morning, just so we arent rushed. But we went through with the scan today and.......DRUMROLL......:happydance:.HEARTBEAT!!!:happydance:

We are still nowhere near sfe obviously, But it was a nice little victory since we have never gotten that far.

Ah hello sassy, I just left you a message on the other thread :)

Well we are putting off driving to wa until tomorrow morning, just so we arent rushed. But we went through with the scan today and.......DRUMROLL......:happydance:.HEARTBEAT!!!:happydance:

We are still nowhere near sfe obviously, But it was a nice little victory since we have never gotten that far.

OMG! So excited for you! Who cried more? Her? Or you? CONGRATS! :hugs:

Chevelle that's fantastic!!!

What a relief for you....here's hoping the LO sticks fast in there!

Your post has made me smile this eve.

Fairy xx

No tears lol. Trying to keep our witts about us and stay grounded, but Id be lying if I said it wasnt the best day of my life. I just hope that doesnt last. I just want to say that every week for the rest of my life. lol.
Really guys thanks fo rall the support. From all of you! I love this thread. Everyone has been through so much, I just feel couples from normal pregnancies just could never relate.

No tears lol. Trying to keep our witts about us and stay grounded, but Id be lying if I said it wasnt the best day of my life. I just hope that doesnt last. I just want to say that every week for the rest of my life. lol.
Really guys thanks fo rall the support. From all of you! I love this thread. Everyone has been through so much, I just feel couples from normal pregnancies just could never relate.

You're very sweet... and realistic! I seriously hope that every single scan becomes the best day of your life right up until your little one's birth... That will trump it all!

Great news chevelle!

Nice to hear from you baby! GL.

Any sign of witch Megg? Why can't you do IVF if you're late? They should be able to push it back a few days. I never got a proper AF and started stimming anyway. GL!

Great news chevelle!

Nice to hear from you baby! GL.

Any sign of witch Megg? Why can't you do IVF if you're late? They should be able to push it back a few days. I never got a proper AF and started stimming anyway. GL!

No sign! They said I need to be on the BCP's for a certain minimum # of days before they can pull me off to start the cycle where I'll be stimming. They have very rigid dates that they adhere to, it seems. I would love to think they could just give me those extra few days!

Megg, I am trying to start my af .. I am trying herbs and progesterone cream lol. Its not getting me anywhere.,. Who did she visit instead of us..

Congrats Chevelle.

Megg, I am trying to start my af .. I am trying herbs and progesterone cream lol. Its not getting me anywhere.,. Who did she visit instead of us..

Congrats Chevelle.

EVERYONE but us! :( What herbs are you using? I already did the progesterone thing, but I have to wait and see if she starts soon. I've done the tea and the sage oil bath... nothing more I can possibly do!

Skullcap is supposed to work.. I have been taking chaste tree berry for a month now. Chinese herbs that have wild yam and angelica in them. pregnancy tea with red rasperberry..

I hope she comes soon for you!

I don't have time for anything that doesn't work over night! :( I just have to wait and see! Thank you, though!

Congrats on the HB Chevelle bet that was amazing to see cant wait for you to have more amazing days xxxx

Huge congrates on the HB Chevelle, i am sure this one will be extra sticking and you will have many more best days to come xxx

Megg - Hope the :witch: shows up soon maybe your should try POAS for a HPT that always seems to bring the cow to me!!! :rofl:

Congrats to you and missus Chevelle, great news, it's a really positive sign! :hugs:

Puppymom - just saw your signature and that you've been selected for IVF scholarship - congratulations!!!!!! Hoping that the treatment goes well for you and you're anouncing your little bean soon!!

hx

Yay for HB's Chavelle!!! That is fab news!

Meggy Moo... am I gonna have to talk sternly to your bod about getting it's act together for an AF???? Hmmmmm... am I??? LOL

Biz... I am so chuffed for you!! Little limbs and a great lil HB!! YAY!

Dawnie... can I go to your doc cos mine in poop.... said she would refer me to an Obs a month ago... still no appt!!! GRRRRR

Plus have had highs on CBFM from Fay 9 to now (Day 23)...WTF????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->