TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well ladies I just got off AF but now my temps have dipped even farther I dont remember that being normal..... ughhhhhhh...... now I am frustrated that I am even having to temp again ..............

Well ladies I just got off AF but now my temps have dipped even farther I dont remember that being normal..... ughhhhhhh...... now I am frustrated that I am even having to temp again ..............

Aww! :hugs:

I'm just getting to replacing the image on your banner! I'm so sorry! Do any of these fit the bill of what you're looking for?

Attachments

• 1255687955s5LnW5Z.jpg
    1255687955s5LnW5Z.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 2
  • pratik-jain-butterfly-nature-photography.jpg
    pratik-jain-butterfly-nature-photography.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
YEA MEGG!!!!!!! and thos pics are awesome! Do you just google for images or do you have a program?

Cla...congrats on the BFP.

And yes, the BPM was 107 which isnt bad considering we know she OV on day 19 so she really should be 5 days behind and they said she only looks mabe 2 or 3 days behind

Megg....... the midde one is perfect!!!!!! Thank You so much.

Chevelle- I am very happy for you...... hang in there and I think it is awesome that you are so supportive of your wife.

I have been very scared lately as the loss of our little one really took a toll on our very new marriage there have been days when I thought we were not going to make it, yesterday was a good day and today seems to be going well too....... I hope and pray that we can be sucessful and that we are able to find a way to find a peace about what happened with the baby.

Thanks, Chevelle! I just google for them! But, sometimes it takes just the right combo of words to get the results I want! Not always so easy!

Woohoo, ttcstill! The 3rd one it is, then! :hugs:

not the third one Megg the middle one with the green butterfly

:dohh: Yeah... I knew what I meant! I knew you said the green one... and the middle one! I have absolutely NO CLUE why I typed 3rd! :wacko: Not all here today, apparently!

LOL---- its okay I completely understand.... I have been down with bronchitis for almost 2 weeks now I am lucky to have functioning eyes and fingers!

Anyone got any good safe home remedies for vaginal thrush/candida? Seems all our hard work at the BD has caught up with me! Don't wanna buy the usual over the counter meds as it's not meant to be good in pregnancy and would rather err on the side of caution in case we are lucky this month.

Thanks

Itchy fairy!!

https://www.vitanica.com/supplements_08.htm

THe yeast arrest is amazing. I just use some here and there even when I dont have yeast. Also you should get something to balance the flora just incase. They have some called candida stat...

Biorion makes something called yeast away.

:flower:

Shannon, GREAT to see you here! We have missed you! Thank you for that info. I looked at the list of symptoms and then I looked at my charts over the past 3 years and rarely did my temp get close to 98.6, and when it did, I was on progesterone! Also I had just about every symptom! Interesting! My thyroid tests came back within normal range. How do you get that looked at? Do they do any other special test? Or do they just treat if you have the symptoms? We haven't been ttc for a couple of months. We are NTNP and enjoying it. But don't get me wrong, if I find something that may be very simple to "fix" then why not try it? We have decided to not go the IVF route because of the $$$$ and then taking a huge risk on it not working (as I am 38 and will be 39 in Feb.) The money isn't a huge factor if the risk wasn't that great. Meaning if our chances of becoming pregnant with a viable pregnancy were great, we would pay just about anything!

Well .. its easy. Take your temp for 7 days.. once when you get up and in 3 hour intervals until you hit 3 times a day. and go show it to the doc all your temps and tell them you think you have wilson's syndrome. If your temp is below normal all the time...more than likely you have it. They put you on a T3 treatment. I understand about IVF. I would do anything and pay anything, but my body not functioning correctly in many areas made me think again. I need to feel better at least have normal temps.

ttcstill.. I know what you mean about a new marriage, ttc and having a loss.. have you tried counseling? It has helped me.. and then sometimes we go together.
:hugs

Ttcstill and babywanted...yep, with you on the new marriage thing. My mc was just three weeks after we got wed. Hadn't expected to jump straight to the "for worse" part of the vows. Hugs to you both. Fairy xx

we are in counseling and it does help but it does not take away those moments when you feel like running for your sanity........ we had only been married 3 days when we lost the baby...... the 21st will be two months since the wedding so it is still very fresh......

I totally understand that. I have been married a little over 4 months with the first loss. Its like a whirlwind. My Dh actually felt the loss was his fault. I didnt know that until counseling

Megg,
:happydance: Send her my way please!

I will as soon as she actually unpacks her stuff and has a little visit with me here. I can't be rid of her yet... She's only just peeking in at the moment!

Regardless... Its official! I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

Megg can you update me on the 1st page... I had my appt yesterday at 5w5d and we only saw a thick endometrial lining. Doc thought everything looked good and that it may have just been too early. They drew blood yesterday and I got my results back today...They are only at 550:cry:. I have to get more blood drawn tomorrow to rule out an ectopic pregnancy:nope: I hate this so much. I am hoping it is only a failed pregnancy and not an ectopic. Either way it looks like I will be back very soon:cry

:hugs: Hoping! I really hope that isnt the case!! If they double you will ok darling!!!

ttcstill counselling will really help. And it can be a lot doing so much all at once. Sometimes you have to step away from one of the things you are trying to achieve. I got married months after my 5th mc, so was planning a wedding when it happened, I was also just about to qualify in college and I was trying to set up a business. My husband was also out of work because of his back and on got statutory sick pay! Its important that you give yourself some time just for you. Do something you love that you havent done for ages!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->