TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Forgive my ignorance but why do you have to take BCP before Ivf?

It rests the ovaries prior to the beating their about to take. I'll start using Lupron next week which will put me into a temp, forced state of menopause as well... They want to control everything from here on out. No leaving anything to Mother Nature now! So, they stop EVERYTHING they can. The BCP's will stop me from starting to form follicles prior to stimulating them with my injectable meds! Its all a little :wacko:... Not ignorance on your part, just confusing stuff!

Megg can you update me on the 1st page... I had my appt yesterday at 5w5d and we only saw a thick endometrial lining. Doc thought everything looked good and that it may have just been too early. They drew blood yesterday and I got my results back today...They are only at 550:cry:. I have to get more blood drawn tomorrow to rule out an ectopic pregnancy:nope: I hate this so much. I am hoping it is only a failed pregnancy and not an ectopic. Either way it looks like I will be back very soon:cry

:cry: Are you sure you don't want me to wait until tomorrow? Is there any hope? :hugs:

I guess there is a slim chance that it could change. I will update you tomorrow when I get the results.

Hoping, I wish you doubling numbers for tomorrow! I pray it's not what you think!

Meggs, congrats on the the spotting! Bring her on!!!

TTCstill, my temps always dip after an AF then start to climb again, it might not be normal for you but I would think it's just hormones shifting gears.

CJ, sorry you're having a hard time too! :hugs:

Fairy....ouch! I hope that doesn't last long for you, that can't be fun.

Forgive who is Lucy?

Good luck hoping my fingers will be crossed

Congrats Cla :yipee: xxxx

'LucyJ' I would assume, Dawn. She got some bad news yesterday, though we're hoping for a miracle for her!

Is she on here? :hugs: and wishes to her though no one deserves bad news

Pissed off now with the girl at work!!!! Cant do this cant do that this hurts that hurts deal with it love enjoy your miracle!!!! xxxxx

She's on the Disco Derail thread with me... I'm sure she's elsewhere too!

Lucy J started her own little thread on Pregnant after a loss forum too. Hoping for a miracle tomorrow. :dust:

:hug: to those that need it.

:happydance:for starting the drugs Megg, not long now

As for the thrush, girls make sure you give the OH the same treatment otherwsie you'll end up with it back again. by th way what do you do exactly with the yoghurt????

AFM i have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and am hoping to get booked in for a scan soon.

I'm afraid the yoghurt goes in a not so pleasant place LOL. I'm not sure eating it would make any difference. But you are right...men need it too. Nothing worse than pillar to posr and back again with thrush!!! Did that at 17 years old!! Wellllllll, I was just learning the enjoyment of sex :rofl:

https://www.yeastinfectionsigns.co.uk/using-yogurt-to-treat-thrush.php

This talks about the methods... very insightful LOL.

Good Luck Aussie!!!

:hugs: to Lucy and Hoping - praying for a good outcome

Are you getting IVF Megg? Good luck lovely lady - you and Puppymom can be IVF sisters!!

hx

Thanks Hb1 look at you so far along already!!! Unfortunatly Megg will have to go it alone without me as I'm not sure when I will be matched with a clinic to start the IVF but she is definetly gonna be my IVF hero.

I can't believe how far I am - keep pinching myself!! Little Oliver is doing well so far :cloud9: ( touch wood!! - doing a lot of that )

Fingers crossed you get matched soon - you might even get a wonderful christmas present!! am very hopeful for you :flower: and you have time to make sure you're body is in the best possible shape for your ivf.

hx

:hugs: to Lucy and Hoping - praying for a good outcome

Are you getting IVF Megg? Good luck lovely lady - you and Puppymom can be IVF sisters!!

hx

I am, indeed! :) Thank you!

Thanks Hb1 look at you so far along already!!! Unfortunatly Megg will have to go it alone without me as I'm not sure when I will be matched with a clinic to start the IVF but she is definetly gonna be my IVF hero.

I'll lead the way... You'll be a pro before you start if you read my journal enough! I'm not even sort of shy! :haha:

Who are the new :bfp:'s the number has jumped up :dance: xxxx

Sassy_TTC and MinnieMone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"