TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Gorgeous pics Dawn and Meggy xxxxx
Here are mine for all our angels, with Ruby watching over them....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs256.snc4/40157_439775372202_711812202_5832532_1401155_n.jpg

Pad, I reckon the CBFM has missed your peak but is still holding out for it xxx

All the pictures are amazing. I wish I'd made more of an effort now!! I just lit a candle and said a little prayer for my LO. I imagine my FIL (who passed 2 yrs ago) bouncing him on his knee. Always makes me smile, then cry cos I miss them sooo much.

Went out for a lovely meal last night with my girlies. It was my birthday on Thursday so they took me out. I'm still having positive preg tests so enjoyed a rather large glass of wine!! I was actually tipsy from one glass - lightweight hehe!! Think it's cos my bodys not used to it !!

Welcome Embo. Sorry for your loss. It's a really hard time. The only advice is to be kind to yourself and let yourself grieve as much as you want to. You are in good company here, really you are.

Happy belated birthday. Glad your friends are looking out for you.

Fairy xx

Thanks fairybabe.
My friends are so lovely but none have suffered a loss so they really don't understand me. I KNOW I get understanding here which really does offer me some comfort.

I had a good cry on my birthday cos I wouldve been 16 weeks and my fiancé was gonna book me a gender scan for my present so it was obviously an emotional day for me. We tried to make the best of it and booked tickets to see our favourite band next March. That cheered me up some.

Lovely trubuites ladies!!! I always imagine that my little angels are playing with their aunt my sister that died when she was 6 month old. I just feel like she is showing them the ropes around and telling them all the fun stuff they can do. She died in 1979.

Lovely trubuites ladies!!! I always imagine that my little angels are playing with their aunt my sister that died when she was 6 month old. I just feel like she is showing them the ropes around and telling them all the fun stuff they can do. She died in 1979.

Aww! That's so sad! :hugs: But very sweet!

Awww ladies, you made me cry with your gorgeous tributes... no candles from me.... but lots of love for my angels and floaty kisses for yours xx

So Megg... what do you need me to talk to your bod about now....LMAO

Biz... such great piccys... xx

Anyone heard from Amos?... miss her...

Awww ladies, you made me cry with your gorgeous tributes... no candles from me.... but lots of love for my angels and floaty kisses for yours xx

So Megg... what do you need me to talk to your bod about now....LMAO

Biz... such great piccys... xx

Anyone heard from Amos?... miss her...

I've spoken to Amos! She's doing well. She's going to be trying again with heparin. And, if she has another loss, they'll start looking into another possible cause in May when her insurance will cover it.

Uhm... If you could just have a talk with my body about making sure it does everything it should in the lead up and during my IVF cycle... including getting knocked up with a sticky lil bean?

The tributes were just beautiful! I said my prayers for the 6 angels I lost...and for all your beautiful angels! :hugs:

Megg....... the midde one is perfect!!!!!! Thank You so much.

Chevelle- I am very happy for you...... hang in there and I think it is awesome that you are so supportive of your wife.

I have been very scared lately as the loss of our little one really took a toll on our very new marriage there have been days when I thought we were not going to make it, yesterday was a good day and today seems to be going well too....... I hope and pray that we can be sucessful and that we are able to find a way to find a peace about what happened with the baby.

Sweetie... I am so sorry this has taken so long! I almost forgot about it, if I'm honest! :hugs: I'm SOOOOO sorry! Here it is! Is there any other change you need?

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5087374495_853f1b1d60_m.jpg

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5087374495_853f1b1d60_m.jpg[*/IMG]

what the heck? We have a day to remember or losses? I didnt know that...

That was a looooong drive. Im exhausted. But wifey is 8 weeks today and all is well, minus the scary cramps that ine cannot tell if they are good cramps or bad cramps.

And...Progesterone is really irritating wifey. She is complaining of super itchy, swollen, irritated labia. You gals have any suggestions for her???

If you pop into my "Disco Derail" thread, there are at least 2 gals on progesterone pessaries in there! They may have advice. You're more than welcome to ask!

You can find it here: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/357962-disco-derail.html

what the heck? We have a day to remember or losses? I didnt know that...

That was a looooong drive. Im exhausted. But wifey is 8 weeks today and all is well, minus the scary cramps that ine cannot tell if they are good cramps or bad cramps.

And...Progesterone is really irritating wifey. She is complaining of super itchy, swollen, irritated labia. You gals have any suggestions for her???

:hugs: You're like the best husband ever.

just wanted to say, the date 10/10/10 it's suppose to mean the end of bad things to happen and the surprising beginning of good things.. so I hope the next few months proves that to us all. Baby dust to all, hoping for all of us!

Well ladies feel a bit despondent this month my cycle is hay wire at the moment I used to iv on cd 18 every month last month it went to cd 17 this month it was cd16! Me and oh only managed to do the deed on day of ovulation so think this is another month out for me! Starting to feel I will never get their!

Hey CJ, what's happening with you at the mo?

Lawa, hang in there. Day of ov doesn't mean you are out! If you DTD just before the eggy pinged out then you still had time for the spermies to get there whilst the egg was still good! Babydust to you!

Fairy xx

I bedded at the time I was ovulating as I get really bad ov pains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->