TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

what the heck? We have a day to remember or losses? I didnt know that...

That was a looooong drive. Im exhausted. But wifey is 8 weeks today and all is well, minus the scary cramps that ine cannot tell if they are good cramps or bad cramps.

And...Progesterone is really irritating wifey. She is complaining of super itchy, swollen, irritated labia. You gals have any suggestions for her???

That sounds like a yeast infection to me hun she needs to see the doc :thumbup:

Dawny, I noticed your cycles are longer than mine. Have you tried progesterone cream?

just wanted to say, the date 10/10/10 it's suppose to mean the end of bad things to happen and the surprising beginning of good things.. so I hope the next few months proves that to us all. Baby dust to all, hoping for all of us!

I love the sound of that! I'd like us all to be done with bad things now! :hugs:

Well ladies feel a bit despondent this month my cycle is hay wire at the moment I used to iv on cd 18 every month last month it went to cd 17 this month it was cd16! Me and oh only managed to do the deed on day of ovulation so think this is another month out for me! Starting to feel I will never get their!

Hang in there, honey! I'm sure you'll get there!

Hey ladies.
Hope everyone's ok.
Quick question for you. It'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday since my ERPC. I've been taking preg test every week and they are getting lighter but still a very visible line. Doc took bloods couple weeks ago and my levels are dropping but very very slowly.
My question is, when did you first get neg test and AF after mc?

Thanks in advance xx

Embo, i was 10wks 3days when i started my m/c. It took 2 weeks to get a neg preg test and 6 weeks from start of m/c for first af. I didn't have any procedure tho, it was just natural.
Hope that helps.
Fairy xx

it took 3 weeks for my negative to come, 27days for af. I was 10 weeks pregnant and had the medical mc (tablet option). Hope you get a bfp soon :hugs:

Hey ladies.
Hope everyone's ok.
Quick question for you. It'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday since my ERPC. I've been taking preg test every week and they are getting lighter but still a very visible line. Doc took bloods couple weeks ago and my levels are dropping but very very slowly.
My question is, when did you first get neg test and AF after mc?

Thanks in advance xx

Hi Embo, its nice to see you around again hun-they're a great bunch of ladies in here who'll look after you. I still pop in frequently and it still feels like home! Good luck xx:hugs:

Hey Embo - I had medical management at 7+6 and got a negative test (sensative SD) exactly 3 weeks after the bleeding started, af turned up 30 days after the bleeding.

Seems odd that you would still have a positive text 6wks on. The EPU asked me to test at 3 wks and said if it was still negative that I was to go back and be scanned for anything that had been retained.

Have they not asked you to go in for a scan?

Embo, it took me almost 2 months to be back to zero (I had a lot of blood work to monitor). AF was 3 to 4 months after mc. I always had long cycles though. Some people hold onto the hcg longer than others. Are you being monitored by the dr? Hope you're back to normal soon.

can you please take me off the list please, im sadly losing the baby:nope:
im going to see the doctor on friday as i want to know why i spot from 5dpo till af comes and if there is anything else wrong with me:dohh:

Hi everyone. Thank you all so much for your replies.

TMI alert!

I think I've found out why Ive been having pos tests. Was at work today and I was dealing with some paperwork when I just gushed with blood tmi sorry. Went to loo thinking YAY I've started AF when I got the urge to push and a clot the size of the palm of my hand came out. No pain but I was VERY shaken up and actually threw up it affected me so much. I had to come home cos I was just covered and after getting home I'm having very bad pains and have a high temperature.
Im just so upset. I finally felt I was getting back to normal. Or as normal as you can be.
Rung the docs AGAIN and they're seeing me at 3:05 this aft. I'm not leaving til I get answers this time.
I had my bloods drawn twice a couple of weeks ago. My level dropped from 232 to 209 in 48 hrs but my doc said she was happy with that cos they were dropping. I believed her!
Fortunately I'm with a new doc cos we moved house so hopefully I'll get some answers now.
Thanks again ladies.

Cla, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get your answers too x

TMI alert!

I think I've found out why Ive been having pos tests. Was at work today and I was dealing with some paperwork when I just gushed with blood tmi sorry. Went to loo thinking YAY I've started AF when I got the urge to push and a clot the size of the palm of my hand came out. No pain but I was VERY shaken up and actually threw up it affected me so much. I had to come home cos I was just covered and after getting home I'm having very bad pains and have a high temperature.
Im just so upset. I finally felt I was getting back to normal. Or as normal as you can be.
Rung the docs AGAIN and they're seeing me at 3:05 this aft. I'm not leaving til I get answers this time.
I had my bloods drawn twice a couple of weeks ago. My level dropped from 232 to 209 in 48 hrs but my doc said she was happy with that cos they were dropping. I believed her!
Fortunately I'm with a new doc cos we moved house so hopefully I'll get some answers now.
Thanks again ladies.

i hope you get answers as well, really how hard can it be:hugs:

So sorry cla. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Embo, what a rough day. Hope you get some answers. xx

can you please take me off the list please, im sadly losing the baby:nope:
im going to see the doctor on friday as i want to know why i spot from 5dpo till af comes and if there is anything else wrong with me:dohh:

Oh, honey! :hugs: I'm so sorry!

TMI alert!

Thanks again ladies.

That must have been so difficult to deal with, sweetie! :hugs: I hope someone perks up and pays attention finally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->