TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well finally feel listened to. Doc was lovely. Got my bloods taken and gave me a pelvic exam. Said my cervix looks ok but there are a lot of clots and unfortunately I have an infection. On 2 lots of antibiotics so no vino for me !!
I'll get the results tomorrow or day after.
Just want my body back to normal now!

Well finally feel listened to. Doc was lovely. Got my bloods taken and gave me a pelvic exam. Said my cervix looks ok but there are a lot of clots and unfortunately I have an infection. On 2 lots of antibiotics so no vino for me !!
I'll get the results tomorrow or day after.
Just want my body back to normal now!

Imglad everything went well don't forget to let us know your results xxx

:hugs: cla so sorry for your loss, :hugs: embo sorry your having a tough time I hope you get answers soon :hugs:

Clay, I'm sorry you had to go through this again. :hugs:

Embo, I wish you a speedy recovery!

hi girls i just wanted to update and say i had my scan today and button is measuring a lovly 7w & 5d. We even got to hear the heartbeat and take a oci home. i'll post the pic when dh scans it tomorrow (hopefully):thumbup:

hi girls i just wanted to update and say i had my scan today and button is measuring a lovly 7w & 5d. We even got to hear the heartbeat and take a oci home. i'll post the pic when dh scans it tomorrow (hopefully):thumbup:
thats fantastic news hun, i bet you are over the moon:happydance:

Thats great news Aussie cant wait to see the pic xxxxx

Fantastic news Aussie!!

Embo, hope you are feeling a bit better today.

AFM, 9DPO here. And driving myself nuts with the am i/aren't i. AGH.

Fairy xx

Hi - I havent been online recently as been trying not to get too involved in trying to conceive but this month I have just tested and amazingly I have a BFP - I found out about my MMC 15th June 2010 at my 12 week scan - I then had to go through a D&C and it was a struggle to pick myself up and move on....

I am not sure how to feel now, I am excited and elated but at the same time absolutely petrified!! I have my first doctors appointment today to request an early scan to check that everything is OK..... I think my EDD is approx 29/06/11!!

Thanks fairybabe.
Feeling pretty rank tbh. Think it's the infection. I'm burning up and have no energy. My antibiotics are making me feel sick. Full of the joys eh??!!?? Lol !

Congrats on the bfp flybee. You must be scared and over joyed all at the same time

Hi everyone :wave:

Got my bfp yesterday @10 dpo, feeling very nervous and anxious about things, feeling quite rough with symptoms too but all good and positive the hormones are kicking in I suppose trying my best not to stress too much :shock:

Gl to everyone & lots of sticky :dust: to us all!

Wow!! 2 BFPs!!! COngrats Flybee and Foxforce.....very sticky and happy 9 months to you both.

Praying praying praying for a BFP in these next few days. Feeling really rough, big boobs, cramps, slightly queasy, hormonal as hell, but i've had all that before with PMT. JUST WANNA KNOW (peed on a stick this morn and BFN, but i guess 9dpo is too early?)

Embo, those antibiotics will take 24-48hours to kick in before you start to feel better. Time to curl up on the sofa in a fluffy dressing gown, watch trashy daytime telly and have endless mugs of tea. Look after yourself!

Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"