TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:happydance: I got my gynocology appointment its 2nd Nov at 10.50am but im working that day so unless someone wants to swap shifts at work then I will have to re-arrange it xxxx

Congratulations flybee and foxforce! Wishing you the best of luck!

Dawny, I hope someone will be able to switch with you at work so you can go to your apt!

Just an update:

I feel great my chart looks exactly like it did in May and I feel really positive going to start my O tests today!

Got my hcg results this aft. They've gone down to 84. Still not 0 but atleast they're coming down. My last one, about three weeks ago, was 209.
Feelin a bit more positive finally x

:hugs: Embo!!! I'm glad the figures are coming down for you.

Never Dawny!!! What will you do???? You have to go babes! Pull a sicky LOL.

Fairy how are you hun? Where are you in your cycle now?

Hey CJ! Am 9DPO. BFN today. :-( But hoping it's just too early to be testing.
Gosh, i had better get to bed. Gonna test tomorrow too. Am driving myself nuts. I only got a faint bfp on 11dpo before. So why i am testing like this just proves how nuts i am going!!!
How are you?

Never Dawny!!! What will you do???? You have to go babes! Pull a sicky LOL.

If no-one can swap shifts with me I will have to be nice to the acting deputy who does the rota's and see if he can change it but if he wont then I will have to ring the hospital and change the date but hopefully they will help me as I've helped them loads just lately xxxxx

Look what i got this morning!!! Its a bit squint and tilt but there is a line :happydance:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005.jpg

Which doesnt show it very well because of the flash so i invereted it:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0005-1.jpg

Its a faint line but in real life i can see its a line and i am normally crap at spotting faint lines! Will do another one tomorrow and then a FRER or something on Friday so i am not classing this as my :bfp: yet just a very good sign!

Hey Razcox..... I am in the same boat as you this morn. Am 10DPO, have done a FRER. And there is the absolute faintest of faintest beginnings of a line, so faint that DH and I were waving it around under the lights to angle it the best way to try adn see it! Temp dipped this morn too, still above the coverline. So like you, am not classing this as my bfp yet.

Guess all we can do is wait, hope and test again tomrrow and hope for more definitive lines. SIGH.

Fairy xx

Sorry its taking so long for your levels to go down Embo. I had the same problem and it took about 5 weeks or so for them to go down. It really sucks!! :hugs:

Razcox, I don't have to tilt OR squint to see that lovely line! Fxed that you get a darker one tmorrow!! You too, Fairy!

Better (color corrected and cropped) versions of Raz's test! Its not faint... Its a BFP! CONGRATS! RAZ!

Attachments

• raz_color.jpg
    raz_color.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 4
  • raz_color_crop.jpg
    raz_color_crop.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
LOL as meg has spoken i guess you better add me as a :bfp: then! :rofl:

So this past MC the Dr sent the fetal tissue off for genetic testing 3wks ago today, I had blood drawn to check for a clotting disorder last Thursday. The hematologist just called, and I don't have any markers for clotting which is great! But what in God's green earth is taking the genetic tests so long!

Hey Razcox..... I am in the same boat as you this morn. Am 10DPO, have done a FRER. And there is the absolute faintest of faintest beginnings of a line, so faint that DH and I were waving it around under the lights to angle it the best way to try adn see it! Temp dipped this morn too, still above the coverline. So like you, am not classing this as my bfp yet.

Guess all we can do is wait, hope and test again tomrrow and hope for more definitive lines. SIGH.

Fairy xx

Totally missed your post! Ooh! Do you have a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->