TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm so crushed! The OB office called and the genetics tests are inconclusive b.c all of the tissue was dead. I'm going to have to pay for a dam test that they couldn't even do! :hissy: I know my OB office didn't do the test, it was shipped off to California and the baby probably died a week, maybe two weeks prior but come on! No one thought of this first! Esp the ppl in CA, you'd think they would at least ask first before trying to culture the tissue! Seriously! What he hell!

Looks like the :witch: is on her way went to the toilet this evening and I have some brown gunky discharge not far off light flow :yipee: about time too xxxx

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Don't think the good news has sunk in yet.

Deb, yay for team pink!

Thanks for adding me Megg. I like being no134. Sounds like a lucky number!

Night all

Fairy xx

I like 10 too megg and I think we should just call it now..... we are going to have at least 10 bfp's in month 10

AT LEAST 10! I say more! :winkwink:

Completely agree about 10! I'm hoping to be one of the ten....:thumbup:

I'll add more slots, just in case!

I'm so crushed! The OB office called and the genetics tests are inconclusive b.c all of the tissue was dead. I'm going to have to pay for a dam test that they couldn't even do! :hissy: I know my OB office didn't do the test, it was shipped off to California and the baby probably died a week, maybe two weeks prior but come on! No one thought of this first! Esp the ppl in CA, you'd think they would at least ask first before trying to culture the tissue! Seriously! What he hell!

What a load of crap! I'm so sorry, honey!

Looks like the :witch: is on her way went to the toilet this evening and I have some brown gunky discharge not far off light flow :yipee: about time too xxxx

Woohoo! About time!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Don't think the good news has sunk in yet.

Deb, yay for team pink!

Thanks for adding me Megg. I like being no134. Sounds like a lucky number!

Night all

Fairy xx

I think it sounds plenty lucky!

AFM... OMG! So, Monday they found a uterine polyp on a saline sonogram, I'm having it removed this coming Monday. Today, I went to my GP, and found out that (just like my "sister" Amos) I have heterozygous MTHFR! So, looks like I'll need blood thinners post-embryo transfer!

AFM... OMG! So, Monday they found a uterine polyp on a saline sonogram, I'm having it removed this coming Monday. Today, I went to my GP, and found out that (just like my "sister" Amos) I have heterozygous MTHFR! So, looks like I'll need blood thinners post-embryo transfer!

Oh man Meggs! Do they think that polyp might have been causing a hormone imbalance? So glad they found all of this BEFORE the IVF!!!! I hope this is a good sign of everything coming together and getting taken care of b.c beanie is coming to stay this time! :thumbups:

Hey Megg, looked up heterozygous mthfr as i didn't know what it was, thought this explained it well and gave good info about asking for your homocysteine levels to be checked too.
https://miscarriage.about.com/od/thrombophiliadisorders/i/mthfr.htm
As Tigerlillies said, I hope this means you are sorted ready for that beanie!

Dawny, hugs. That's not fair.

Night.

Fairy xx

Night.

Fairy xx

It's quite alright hun have been waiting long enough for her so rather she visits now and starts coming regular again so I know we can try again had to do this last time we had a blighted ovum too my body must hate them as much as me :cry: xxxx

Oh man Meggs! Do they think that polyp might have been causing a hormone imbalance? So glad they found all of this BEFORE the IVF!!!! I hope this is a good sign of everything coming together and getting taken care of b.c beanie is coming to stay this time! :thumbups:

No, the polyp isn't likely to cause a hormonal imbalance but it could cause issues with irregular bleeding, implantation and proper embryonic growth. So, it causes plenty of problems without it involving hormones.

Hey Megg, looked up heterozygous mthfr as i didn't know what it was, thought this explained it well and gave good info about asking for your homocysteine levels to be checked too.
https://miscarriage.about.com/od/thrombophiliadisorders/i/mthfr.htm
As Tigerlillies said, I hope this means you are sorted ready for that beanie!

Night.

Fairy xx

I'll read through it... but I was just told the same thing in another thread about homocysteine levels. I'm trying to wade through my blood results to see if that was ever tested! Thank you for the info! :hugs:

Please oh please i hope i get my sticky on month 10 its the big one with hubbys bday due date LOTS of :dust: for everyone!
Yay for team pink deb thats fantastic !
Congratz on all the new pregnanies and sorry for the new losses :hug:

Yeah, I'm desperately hoping for month 10 too... It would be just in time to circumvent my 2nd EDD! Oh please!

got my appointment through from hospital for coloscopy so gonna see what the results from that are then push for testing to see why i've failed to concieve yet hopefully i will get somewhere with the useless docs !!!! xxxx

well i have been to the doctors this morning and i have got somewhere thank god.
ive got to take a urine sample to the hospital tomorrow which really i know there is no point as i have tested and it was neg.
i have asked if i could have a low progesterone due to the fact iam spotting everymonth and he said it might be, but the hospital will sort you out :) :)

got my appointment through from hospital for coloscopy so gonna see what the results from that are then push for testing to see why i've failed to concieve yet hopefully i will get somewhere with the useless docs !!!! xxxx

i hope they sort you out hun xxx

Looks like we might be wrapping up the "month" with a satisfying 135! Congrats to Chelsea41205!!!

So, unless there's another BFP today... Then, we start the 10th month on a multiple of 5... which is good for crazy people like me! :haha:

I am pretty sure I have O'd as today was the second day of temp rise and it is over my coverline...... still no crosshairs but I am convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->