TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

thanks girls can't believe a year has passed already just think that it will never happen for me again but got to keep hoping i suppose
congrats to all the bfp's
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, my AF would be due tomorrow/sat, so maybe on monday i'll be brave and start a July thread??? I'm throwing all the PMA i've got at this!!! No other way through the fear i feel!

Yaaaaayyyyy! Darker lines! Congrats Fairy! And congrats again Raz!

Selina, so sorry, how frustrating....I can't remember, have you been on fertility drugs at all?

I dont think its down to the polyp to be honest as last time I took the BCP was after my last blighted ovum to help get my body back to normal and it worked I have my appointment with gynocology soon so will see what happens next xxxx

no not been on any fertility drugs docs won't even take me serious yet as i have had 2 pregnancies naturally 1st one i got pregnant on the pill he's 7 now 2nd took me 10 moths to concieve he's 4 now and the 3rd took me 3 months but ended in mc :-( xxx

no not been on any fertility drugs docs won't even take me serious yet as i have had 2 pregnancies naturally 1st one i got pregnant on the pill he's 7 now 2nd took me 10 moths to concieve he's 4 now and the 3rd took me 3 months but ended in mc :-( xxx
im sorry they wont help you. i mc again on sunday and im going to the doctors tomorrow to see whats going on. this is my second mc, first one at 17weeks and then this one at 4/5 weeks. iam worried to go and see him for him to say we cant do anything

congrats again deb on your little girl xxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to Raz and Fairy....... :happydance: ........ I hope these little beans stick.

We're about to change "thread months" again... Tomorrow is the last day to be in the 9th month of BFP's! Then on to month 10! I like 10! :thumbup:

Okay, yes you have two boys but this doesn't mean your body can't change. I have always read if you have unsuccessfully tried for a year, then you have fertility problems, never in reading that did I see a disclaimer that this wasn't true for women who have previously had a child!

im sorry they wont help you. i mc again on sunday and im going to the doctors tomorrow to see whats going on. this is my second mc, first one at 17weeks and then this one at 4/5 weeks. iam worried to go and see him for him to say we cant do anything

:hugs:

Megg, I am with you on 10.......hoping to be able to add in the 10th of year 2010 would be good for me!

Congrats Fairybabe and Raz on your new :bfp:'s lots of sticky :dust: to you both x x

Selina big :hugs:, I was also down earlier this month as it was 12 months since my last :bfp: and its 2 weeks off my the 12 month anniversary of my last loss.............pants, just hoping new year new start, bit like we do at 31st Dec, if that makes sense :hugs:

I like 10 too megg and I think we should just call it now..... we are going to have at least 10 bfp's in month 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->