TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Lilly!! Of course you are terrified. Am excited and terrified in equal measures. Which one wins varies throughout the day. Working on yoga breathing just to stop my brain going around! PMA is the way forward. We will sport large bumps soon!

Excellent news!

thanks guys! did another test, digi one this time - definitely pg :):)

Megg - MASSIVE luck to you and sticky baby dust for your IVF cycle XXX

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:'s we want a good month in the month of 10 lol

:hugs:

It looks like I am out for def... 11DPO and light af tonight... gutted!!

Congrats Lilly!!

Sequeena, CJ, big hugs to you both. Sorry the damn witch showed.

Fairy xx

Megg, can you add my BFP please?
It was this month last year that I had my mmc, so I am really nervous about saying it out loud.
Que sera though eh?!

This was my first month on Clomid at 25mg. My old body obviously just needed a push!

Congratulations Mummytofour!

Sorry CJ and Sequeena, I know how frustrating it is. :hugs:

AFM, I spotted once on Sunday, a little bit yesterday and absolutely nothing since! :growlmad: I don't know what is going on but if there continues to be nothing today I think I'm going to test tomorrow.

Tigerlilies....thats kinda what I had!
I had a bit of brown/ dark red spotting on Saturday night and thought, "oh well on to next month again".

When af didn't show the next morning or the next etc.. I did a test this morning and BFP!

GL and FX'd :thumbup:

Megg, can you add my BFP please?
It was this month last year that I had my mmc, so I am really nervous about saying it out loud.
Que sera though eh?!

This was my first month on Clomid at 25mg. My old body obviously just needed a push!

I'd love to! Congrats! :hugs:

I thought I should update on my own saga quickly. I won't be in month 10 of BFP's. Its not even an option now. As soon as I get my withdrawal bleed from the BCP, I have to go right back onto them. Apparently, there was more than 1 polyp and various other unnecessary tissue found during my hysteroscopy and I ended up having a D&C (ERPC) instead. I didn't know this until this morning. Anyway, too much tissue was taken to give me a fighting chance in the Nov IVF cycle, so I'm being transfered to the Dec cycle.

While I know that its much better to have the tissue out, and I know I need to heal to have a perfect environment for my lil bean to grow... Please refrain from telling me to be patient and how this is better in the long run and such. I do understand the sentiment... but I would have been ever so appreciative if my body could have just cooperated and allowed THIS to be the right time.

P.S. Just looked, and our 1st month of BFP's are now babies. Congrats to those new mummies out there!

Oh Meggs, how frustrating to get so close and then told you have to wait a little longer. My heart goes out you. :hugs: If it has to be Dec, I hope it's early Dec so that way it doesn't seem as far away.

I thought I should update on my own saga quickly. I won't be in month 10 of BFP's. Its not even an option now. As soon as I get my withdrawal bleed from the BCP, I have to go right back onto them. Apparently, there was more than 1 polyp and various other unnecessary tissue found during my hysteroscopy and I ended up having a D&C (ERPC) instead. I didn't know this until this morning. Anyway, too much tissue was taken to give me a fighting chance in the Nov IVF cycle, so I'm being transfered to the Dec cycle.

While I know that its much better to have the tissue out, and I know I need to heal to have a perfect environment for my lil bean to grow... Please refrain from telling me to be patient and how this is better in the long run and such. I do understand the sentiment... but I would have been ever so appreciative if my body could have just cooperated and allowed THIS to be the right time.

I am tired of hearing the very same thing!

:hugs: I am glad the polyp showed on the u/s so that way they were able to go in and see the extra tissue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->