TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well ladies 5 DPO for me!

And I ave slightly sore bbs but I have cramp thighs and some stomach cramps in lower right back!

Af or potential implantation?

Hi Megg, no pic i'm afraid, tho now the FRER has been hanging around all day the line is a little more visible. Am hesitant to declare a bfp not just cos it's so faint, but cos my temp dipped this morn and i do have some cramping. Had cramping last time i was preggers too, but still, i want to wait for a better line and hopefully a temp rise tomorrow.

Praying lots here!

Fairy xxx

Congrats Razcox, that is a definite BFP!!!! :happydance:

Fairybabe- fx'd for you!!! :flower:

So many BFP's going around, this thread has good vibes. :hugs:

Lawa I am 6 DPO and have had similar symptoms. My boobs have been REALLY sore and they are never sore until 3 days before AF. I have had BAD shooting stabbing pains on my right side and bad low back pain today. GL hun!!!!

Fairy!!!! OMG!!! We are on the same cycle...but cause my OV messed up I am 6 DPO.... This is gonna be your BFP hunni!!! I want to see a pic! PEE ON A STICK WOMAN!!! LOL.

You know if you take a BCP pill to confuse your body into starting a new cycle how long after you take it should it work? I took it for 6 days from CD88-CD93 had spotting from CD89-CD93 thats wierd :wacko: the spotting I had previous to this was 12 days before that for 4 days still not had the :witch: and today will be the 3rd day since I took my last BCP and im sure last time I took it to regulate my cycle it started like a day or 2 afterwards??!! Any idea's girls xxxx

My goodness dawny, that's some crazy stuff that's going on with you. I don't even know how to answer that! Sorry.

Can someone help me here...... I can not figure out how to post my banner that meggs made me

Morning,
Pink line defo there today!!

So i declare a :bfp: !!! :happydance::happydance:

Now stick little beany stick hard and say there until start July 2011!!! PLEASE.

Lawa and CJ, hope you add to the October fest too!

So happy! But terrified. This one WILL stick. PMA PMA PMA.

Can you add me please Megg? Cheers

Fairy xx

Morning,
Pink line defo there today!!

So i declare a :bfp: !!! :happydance::happydance:

Now stick little beany stick hard and say there until start July 2011!!! PLEASE.

Lawa and CJ, hope you add to the October fest too!

So happy! But terrified. This one WILL stick. PMA PMA PMA.

Can you add me please Megg? Cheers

Fairy xx

Thats great news! Mine was darker to today so i am now saying its a :bfp: , like you its just got to stick now until 1st July!!!

Hey we can be bump buddies :happydance:

You know if you take a BCP pill to confuse your body into starting a new cycle how long after you take it should it work? I took it for 6 days from CD88-CD93 had spotting from CD89-CD93 thats wierd :wacko: the spotting I had previous to this was 12 days before that for 4 days still not had the :witch: and today will be the 3rd day since I took my last BCP and im sure last time I took it to regulate my cycle it started like a day or 2 afterwards??!! Any idea's girls xxxx

I would say, I think that polyp you have needs removing, it seems to be interfering with your cycles, and it's probably preventing pregnancy too hun. I know you're nervous about it....but think of your forever baby.....it'll be worth it. :hugs:

Yay Raz! Bump buddies it is!!! It means we'll be 12 weeks just under a week before Christmas! Hurrah! PMA PMA PMA.

Ohhh i see you have been brave and got a ticker . . . . Not sure i am ready for that yet!!!

As requested here is a pic:

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll182/razcox/DSC_0004.jpg

Well i figure what the hell with the ticker! Might as well enjoy it! This one IS going to stick.

As for pics sparkly, my digital camera is battery less at the mo...so no joy on the pics! Sorry! But it's an FRER with a definitely there thin pink line! YAy!

well witch got me again, officially 12 months ttc now grrrrrrr xxxx

Selina - Aww i'm sorry hun huge :hug: the 1 year mile stone is a tough one xxxxx We just had our 2 year TTC milestone :(

Fairybabe - You have spured me on! Just been looking at a few tickers but i think i will wait until AF doesnt show tomorrow then put one on. Been in 1st tri and there doesnt seem to be a thread yet for july due date, lol i am too much of a coward to start one though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->