TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hi: Thinking of you. Glad to see more bfp's and hope the number continues to jump!

just got back from hunting today, which is why ive been absent. I will catch up on the posts tomorrow. Just thought id say hi. Im pooped and wif and wifeys MS is in full swing,
at 8 weeks. cant belive it

Hope you all are doing well and keeping you spirits high!

Congrats on New BFP's and :dust: to all the TTCAL Sisters!

Afternnon ladies thuink I am out this monthy 9 dpo and bfn :(

Ohh congrats hunny!

Well i have sore bbs and a bit of a runny nose and sore throat.

Had a few occasions of mild pinches and cramps but thasts it.

But I am on Steriods for NK cells which I belive can mask Symptoms!

Hi, I had my mmc in July, and my BFP in October. Happy but worried!

Good luck with the upcoming appointments!

And congrats to the new BFP's!!!!

Month ten... I hope I get to be in month 10! Maybe my FS appt on tuesday will make that happen.

Hey congrats on reaching 8 weeks and MS too Chev and wifey, I am made up for you. :happydance:

Deniz, hope everything goes well for you this time :hugs:

CJ, hope your appointment on Tuesday will help you get your sticky beanie, I can't wait to see that happen! :hugs:

Megg I got my BFP today!!!!!! Please add me to the BFP list!

But I am terrified and so shocked - have had worst pms symptoms this month, bad cramping (?????) and THREE BFNS - booking doctors today to check everythings ok as can have viability scan at 6/7 weeks due to last pg ending in MC...

so I'm not even feelin that happy and secure yet.. I am TERRIFIED.

Congratulations Lily!!!!

Sequeena, FX'd for you!!!!

AFM......umm....I don't know what to think. Yesterday a few hours before bed I had a decent amount of red on the tissue when I went to the bathroom, mild cramps and low back pain. Right before bed, nothing on the tissue but still low back pain and the mild cramps. This morning nothing, and my temp went back up a degree....if nature is messing with me, I'm gonna be pissed!

Megg I got my BFP today!!!!!! Please add me to the BFP list!

But I am terrified and so shocked - have had worst pms symptoms this month, bad cramping (?????) and THREE BFNS - booking doctors today to check everythings ok as can have viability scan at 6/7 weeks due to last pg ending in MC...

so I'm not even feelin that happy and secure yet.. I am TERRIFIED.

Congrats, Lilly! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->