TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I think we're allowed to hug you though, Megg! :hugs: If anyone understands, the girls on this thread do! Not one experience is the same but when you look up frustration in the dictionary I think there is a link to BNB!! xo

:hugs: megg sorry it wont be this month lets hope when you have it done next month that you end up with at least twins if not more. Congratulations on the :bfp:'s girls xxxx

Yes! I'm gladly accepting hugs still! LOL Always!!! :hugs:

I'm grateful that they found it all and its gone... I really am! And, I'm grateful that he left me in very little to no pain! I'm SO grateful for that!

But we do live the pinnacle of frustration... daily! I don't honestly know how we get through some days. I'm just really happy to have you all in my life, even if its my e-life! :flower:

Dawn - Twins, yes! More, no thanks! Anything more than 2 is a bit much for me! :haha: But, I've lost 2, and I'd gladly take them both back! :thumbup:

I'm panicking. Hoping someone on here can tell me if its a valid panic. Got my BFP on 3wks5days. It was a pale line on a FRER test. So a week on, i decided to use my last test to see how much darker the line would be. It's not. It's just the same degree of paleness. And last week i felt really sicky, in waves and last couple of days i haven't noticed that as much.
Terrified it's vanishing in there or something!
Fairy xx

I'm grateful that they found it all and its gone... I really am! And, I'm grateful that he left me in very little to no pain! I'm SO grateful for that!

But we do live the pinnacle of frustration... daily! I don't honestly know how we get through some days. I'm just really happy to have you all in my life, even if its my e-life! :flower:

Dawn - Twins, yes! More, no thanks! Anything more than 2 is a bit much for me! :haha: But, I've lost 2, and I'd gladly take them both back! :thumbup:

Thats is so beautiful :cry:

I always pop in to check on you Megg. :hugs:

Fairy, have you had your hcg levels checked yet to make sure they're doubling?

I'm panicking. Hoping someone on here can tell me if its a valid panic. Got my BFP on 3wks5days. It was a pale line on a FRER test. So a week on, i decided to use my last test to see how much darker the line would be. It's not. It's just the same degree of paleness. And last week i felt really sicky, in waves and last couple of days i haven't noticed that as much.
Fairy xx

I wouldn't stress Fairybabe. You are only 4wks and a bit right? Sorry I can't see your ticker now that I replied... But honestly, it takes some woman weeks to even get a BFP, not to worry. I don't think the paleness is anything to be concerned about. If you are really stressed maybe you can go get your blood drawn? :shrug: In my books a BFP is a BFP, AND don't go out and buy more FRER's lol :hugs: Be Happy. :flower: From what I have read, ms doesn't usually start until week 6 (I was well into week 5 before I felt nauseous) so enjoy this time of feeling good.

Thanks Svetaya and Tigerlillies. That's reassuring. Haven't had bloods done yet. I have an appt booked with my GP next Tues, so am going to ask for beta hcgs to be done then. So annoyed with myself for testing like that htis morn, i was doing really well on the nerves front until i did that! I'm only 4wks4days, so i guess yes, early days for the hcg to be making my tests darker. Promise I won't go and buy more! Can't afford them at the mo! Just as well. I am sooooo happy to have this BFP, just so scared it will be taken away again.
I wish i could just go to sleep for another 2 months and wake up at just gone 12 weeks with a lovely scan telling me all is well!

Thanks for your support.

Fairy xx

Fairy hunny you are going to be doing just fine. Dont over analyse or you will cause yourself stress. There is a beautiful bean in there that plans on sticking around. You shouldnt have tested but as you did...the line wasnt lighter! So thats wonderful. Like the girls said...you are only just over 4 weeks, and you have a bfp missy!!! I'm gutted I'm not going to be bump buddies with you. But I am thrilled you did it this month girl!

:hug:

Tiger I have to say i have a star-gazed lily tattooed on my thigh, I'm having it built into my back so cant wait to have it finished.

Fairy xx

The other girls seem to talk sense! I'm hoping your betas bring amazing news!

Thats is so beautiful :cry:

I always pop in to check on you Megg. :hugs:

Thank you! :hugs:

Your welcome Megg! I am a quiet stalker of the this thread for the most part, but I always look after you and Bizy......Bizy seems very well and my prayers are going out to you Megg!!!

I am TTC cycle 16 after MC/D&C in July at 12 weeks.

That's cool CJ! I love lilies, in fact I used them for my wedding bouquet!

Trying, FX'd for you in these next couple of days!

AFM, the dr who treated me during my MC wanted me to wait a couple of cycles before we tried again but I made it clear how we're going for it (well, whenever AF finally shows up!) so I was referred back to another dr that I saw before we last got PG and will see him Monday to talk about Clomid! (Meggs, I know you hate clomid...) but the dr I'm going to see thinks it might help my eggs mature more which might help the short luteal phases I had before so I'm feeling good about this!

Your welcome Megg! I am a quiet stalker of the this thread for the most part, but I always look after you and Bizy......Bizy seems very well and my prayers are going out to you Megg!!!

Aww! I'm so sorry for your loss, honey! My thoughts are with you! Tons of dust!!!

Wow I have missed tons of bfps since I was last on. Far too many to go back through the thread so will just say how pleased I am for you all.

Megg I am pretty sure I saw than Dan-O got a bfp on the pregnancy test gallery

Waves to everyone. xxx

Aww! I'm so sorry for your loss, honey! My thoughts are with you! Tons of dust!!!

Aww Thanks! I came in here in July, but at the same time it was such a busy thread that I couldnt keep up!!!

Since I am around Ovulation or 1dpo I am still pretty positive about this cycle (as I get every month! :haha:). Just going to try and relax, as I am too used to this by now! LOL

Hope you are having a great day!! :hi:

Hey everyone. Not been on for a bit. Prob only been a week but feels like months to me hehe. I've just been trying to get thru the days without thinking so much. My infection has cleared up thank goodness and on Tuesday I finally got a neg preg test, 7 weeks after ERPC !! I've never been so glad!! Can't believe I spent 11 months gagging for a line to appear but the last 5 weeks wishing for it to be gone! Bizarre!!
Feel like I'm one more step toward joining everyone in their TTC !!

Sorry this month is out for you Meg. Must be soo frustrating. Sending big :hugs:

Congrats on all the bfp's
Love Em x

Megg, can you take my BFP off please and add a 2nd angel?

Temps dropped this morn, preg tests negative. Now starting to bleed. Went to doc, am having HCG bloods drawn tomorrow just to confirm i have been pregnant. Doc says once that is confirmed i will get a referral to a gynae, but that could take ages. Can anyone tell me what blood tests/investigations i could get a GP to do whilst waiting for a gynae referral??

Am just so gutted. Always thought any probs I had would be in getting pregnnt, didn't occur to me it would be in staying pregnant. THis is just so hard.

Fairy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->