TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Chevelle I still pop in here! Don't post often at all, but i come here everyday to see what the girls are up to :) And i'm so sorry to see the recent losses:nope:

Like Tulip says, you should definitely pop over to the PAL section! We're all friendly enough... :haha: Would be nice to have a guy around!

xx

:hugs: to the new losses....sad :cry:

Chevelle, I still read this thread and pop in every now and then, I hope that eventually I will have a positive story to give hope, when I was TTC here I loved hearing success stories! Furthest I ever got b4 was 8 weeks, so this is a record...12 week scan Thursday, I am praying its all still good. There is a thread in the PAL section called PAL summer 2011 babies or something, I have been there, its a bit quiet right now as we just had a few losses which upset everyone, but check it out if you want....:flower:

Anyway here's to loads more BFPs in November for everyone and a lovely sticky BFP for Megg b4 Christmas!!!! :hugs::dust::dust:

Is it weird that my bleeding has gotten a bit heavier and is accompanied by cramps and some passing of stringy tissue? It feels very much like a MC, though I know 100% its not. Anyone who has had an ERPC/D&C that can shed some light? :(

:hugs: Hugs Everyone! :hugs:
Sorry for all the Losses, let us pray for Brighter Days and Stickier Beans for ALL!!
:dust:

Chevelle- I personally find it refreshing to see your posts.... you have a courage that most men dont have. I know my husband thinks about getting pregnant all the time but he would never get on a forum and discuss his feelings with men definitely not with women

Okay so here is the latest I am 11 DPO and my temps went up again today..... I have no more tests and this one is that I took this morning FMU is so iffy that I have decided I am no longer testing unless I completely miss my period...... so far no signs of the :witch:

Right results time :paper: .................................................................... I went to the gynocologist today and just chatting about the polyp surgery etc (they still refuse for hubby to be there while im put to sleep but will provide some nurse support or something for me which is good I suppose) and they asked if I had tried to lose weight so I say yes but its not really working and the lady made me :shock:ed when she said "well it is harder to lose weight when you have Polycystic ovary syndrome" my mouth must have hit the floor because no one not doctors or other health profession has wanted to admit I have PCOS or tell me I have it til today I just had a feeling I had it and I was right. Anyway they have taken full bloods and I will be going for a scan to check the polyp to see if its still there or if it has grown/shrunk/gone then I will be back there 1st feb 2011 for a full referral into reccurent mc's Im so happy someone is recognising my lost babies it makes me :cry: with happiness obviously I would be happier if anyone of them was here with me and im :sad: they aren't here but they are watching over me to help their mummy get them an earth brother or sister :happydance: I love each and everyone of my :angel: babies and miss them lots but they are my shining stars and definatly were with me today helping get answers as to why they had to leave us I swear I felt a presence in that consulantion room today :cloud9: a nice presence though :hugs: sorry for the long winded post xxxx

Hey Dawny,
Glad you seem to be on the road to some answers and someone is listening to you at last. Now for the solutions!

It's a long old road isn't it? Just took my first steps on mine today. Saw our doc and she is going to find out from the local fertility/gynae unit what tests she could run herself, and see if they will aceept a referral. Normally here they wait til you have 3 m/c but because of my and DH ages, and family history, I thnk she's gonna try and see if they will see us anyway. She's gonna let me know what's happening at the end of hte week.

I have a question for you ladies....do any of you know what your progesterone levels were at the time you had your m/c? With my first, lost at 10wks3days, on the day i went to hosp it was 7, and last week at 4wks6days, it was 3. I know the levels will of course drop because you arehaving a m/c, but i have a sneaky feeling mine aren't great, cos when temping, my luteal phase was a bit on the short side, which can indicate progesterone probs. Or am i just clutching at straws??

Thanks

Fairy xx

TTCstill, your temps are looking promising!!!!!

Dawny, I'm glad you are getting answers and help! I'm sorry that it's going to be awhile before you can TTC again and pray when you do it's your for-keeps baby!

Fairy, I don't think you're grabbing for straws. I'd bring this up with your Dr, show them your charts to prove your luteal phase is short. If anything, they should test your progesterone levels after O and if you get PG before your next AF, DEMAND progesterone supplements!

Sounds logical, fairy! I'd have them checked at 7dpo after you ovulate!

Congrats to babyhopes10, who has taken us back to #134!

Congrats Babyhopes10! Happy and healthy (and very sticky) 9 months to you!

hi

I'm not a regular poster in this section..but i'm on your list ...

so thought i'd update....

Got my BFP today!!! :):happydance:

I lost my little boy on 4th Sept ..just 8 weeks ago:cry:

very happy but scared!!!

Hope you all get your BFP's very very soon!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member