TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

So, Rach... Are you finding out which team you're on? Or not so much?

Wow this post is encouraging with all the BFP's after a loss. I just had a miscarriage at the end of September 2010 and DH and I are starting to try - I hope to have my name up there blinking that lovely BFP by January. Good luck to all the TTC ladies here!

Is it weird that my bleeding has gotten a bit heavier and is accompanied by cramps and some passing of stringy tissue? It feels very much like a MC, though I know 100% its not. Anyone who has had an ERPC/D&C that can shed some light? :(

I had a D&C done after we found out that I had lost the baby. I couldn't remember for sure but had a look back at one of my old threads to double check and I too passed tissue after my D&C, it is TMI but more details linked below if you are wondering...
https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/155685-just-wondering-tmi.html

Congrats to babyhopes10, who has taken us back to #134!

Congratulations!

hi

I'm not a regular poster in this section..but i'm on your list ...

so thought i'd update....

Got my BFP today!!! :):happydance:

I lost my little boy on 4th Sept ..just 8 weeks ago:cry:

very happy but scared!!!

Hope you all get your BFP's very very soon!!!:hugs:

Congratulations!

Is it weird that my bleeding has gotten a bit heavier and is accompanied by cramps and some passing of stringy tissue? It feels very much like a MC, though I know 100% its not. Anyone who has had an ERPC/D&C that can shed some light? :(

I had a D&C done after we found out that I had lost the baby. I couldn't remember for sure but had a look back at one of my old threads to double check and I too passed tissue after my D&C, it is TMI but more details linked below if you are wondering...
https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/155685-just-wondering-tmi.html

Thank you! I'll go have a look. Its a bit odd, because there are few people who share the experience of having a D&C when they weren't pregnant. So, I don't know if the bleeding is expected to be the same, but I can only assume it is.

Wow this post is encouraging with all the BFP's after a loss. I just had a miscarriage at the end of September 2010 and DH and I are starting to try - I hope to have my name up there blinking that lovely BFP by January. Good luck to all the TTC ladies here!

Aww! I'm sorry, honey! I hope you have it up there by Jan too! I'll add you to the list! :hugs:

Hello! Can I join in? Mc in oct 2010 :( feeling inspired by your thread xxx

Hello everyone!!

I'm so sorry for the losses!! God I hate seeing this happen to such nice people. Even nasty people dont deserve this! But my thoughts are with you.

Congrats babyhopes and babesx, H&H 9 months :hugs:

Chevelle I perfectly understand you being detached, soon though you will be able to enjoy the rest of this pregnancy with your wife. Wonderful news on the scan! And dont go anywhere! Its nice hearing nice news when there is as much heartache.

ttcstill your chart looks good!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, :hug: all round!

I'm about CD8...but been carefree with it this month. Sex when I feel like it, hardly temping, no checking my cervix lol, even forgot to take my vits. And I got immensly drunk on the weekend :haha: Not been that drunk for months! I just want this month to be fun. Weirdly though after my af being brought on early by a bloody smear I am still having low back pain and major twinges in my right side. Tired alot too. And I dreamt about getting a positive pregnancy test the other night. And to boot my dog will not leave my side. He is a daddies boy and hardly comes near me but he keeps sitting by me and then jumping up and putting his head on my tummy! Freaks me out cause I know I'm not pregnant. I hope he doesnt sense I am ill or something??!! I'm dreading my smear results cause my mum had cervical cancer very young and I was meant to have a smear over 2 years ago but didnt cause I was scared after getting an abnormal one before. It turned out ok of course. Listen to me rambling...sorry.

I am going to keep checking in on you all, ttc-ers and those with beautiful bumps coming too!!!!

Of course, Jules! :hugs: Sorry about your loss, honey! I'll add you!

Hoping for your BFP, CJ! :hugs:

Welcome to the new girls on this thread. Sorry for your losses and that you have to be here, but it's great support group on this thread. Helps keep me closer to sane than crazy anyway!

CJ, good to see you again! Glad you are cutting loose and having some fun. It's easy to get so caught up in the intensity of all this TTC stuff that life can get too serious. Our dogs are super sensitive to our moods/emotions too. When i was preg first tiem around, the instinctively became very gentle with me. And again this time, one of them kept sniffing my tummy. But they also know when we are stressed and nervous and need a doggy hug. One of mine keeps putting his head in my lap at the moment and giving me the soppiest look, I think he's trying to tell me he knows i feel sad. So maybe they can sense your worry re the smear. Here's hoping you get a good all clear with the results.

And congrats to the new BFPs! Great to see those numbers climbing again.

Fairy xx

Thank you hun!! Means a lot. Must be my anxiousness. Hopefully I will get results friday for bloods anyway.

How are you holding up hunni! I have been thinking of you.

Thanks CJ. I've been better, funnily enough. Physically, not bad, cos being so early this time it wasn't as dramatic, more of a super heavy period. Emotionally though, i just feel totally beat up. I had so many people tell me "oh one m/c, so common, no reason your next preg won't be just fine" and i worked really hard on myself to get my head around that and feel positive. I wasn't even feeling that anxuous at first with the 2nd preg, cos in my mind the 10wk mark was the issue. But now even getting to 5wks is an issue it seems. So i just feel really teary and flat and so heartbroken for both losses. And scared about it happening again. Just waiting to see what suggestions the doc comes up wit on fri, and take it from there. Any more test results re your m/cs?

Thanks for asking.
Fairy xx

Thanks CJ. I've been better, funnily enough. Physically, not bad, cos being so early this time it wasn't as dramatic, more of a super heavy period. Emotionally though, i just feel totally beat up. I had so many people tell me "oh one m/c, so common, no reason your next preg won't be just fine" and i worked really hard on myself to get my head around that and feel positive. I wasn't even feeling that anxuous at first with the 2nd preg, cos in my mind the 10wk mark was the issue. But now even getting to 5wks is an issue it seems. So i just feel really teary and flat and so heartbroken for both losses. And scared about it happening again. Just waiting to see what suggestions the doc comes up wit on fri, and take it from there. Any more test results re your m/cs?

Thanks for asking.
Fairy xx

im sorry about your loss, i had my second loss the other week and my doctor as sent for me to have my bloods done and ive got to go to the hospital for more tests. so good luck on friday xxx

Hi girls,

I've finally plucked up the strength to pop over. I hope you don't mind. Megg invited me. I suffered my loss last Thurs and I am still finding it really hard to come to terms with. We did our first round of ivf/icsi and after a troubled start ( I won't go into it all coz I'll be here all day. Lets just say it wasn't looking hopefull and we were ready to give up before we started) Lots of negativity from the clinic etc. We finally ended up with some excellent looking embryos. I got my BFP on Oct 12th and as you can imagine completely ecstatic. 4 days later I lost my nanna unexpectedly. We never got to tell her about our BFP and that really ate me up. Work were being really off with me and said I couldn't have any time off. My scan was booked for the same day as my Nanna's funeral. I was in two minds whether to re-arrange but family insisted I went along. 2 weeks on and I was in work after explaining to them everything I had gone through to get this baby. I asked them not to put me in stressful situations. They completely ignored my wishes and put me in the most stressful situation. Complete madness and non stop work. So stressful and no breaks. It was last Wed morning and I was rushed off my feet. I got out late for lunch so didn't even have a proper break. I came back after lunch and thats when I had started to bleed. I went to the clinic the following day (the day of my scan) and it was confirmed I had miscarried. I then had 2 hours to get my head round this before I went to bury my nanna. It was the worst day of my life. I partly blame work for the loss of my little bean and right now I hate them. They are being so s****y with me. I phoned in sick this week and they are demanding that I have a sick note. I am just on my way to the doctors now to see if he will give me a sick note. I just hope he is understanding. I just can't deal with work at the moment. So sorry for droaning on. I just needed somewhere to get things off my chest.

Welcome Doodar. And big hugs to you. Sorry for the loss of your bean and your nanna. You have been through a horrific time. Truly horrific and the fact that your emlpoyers are being total ***kers is totally reprehensible. What kind of souless heartless bleeeps are they? You go sick as long as your doc well let you! Gosh, my blood boils just thinking about it!!
Anyway, you'll find lots of support on here.
Hugs
Fairy xx

Very sorry for your losses Jules and Doodar. :hugs:

Welcome to Megg's awesome thread Grandbleu!

Congratulations to the new BFP's!!!!

CJ, I hope your pap is completely normal you that you get an unexpected BFP!

Fairy, :hugs:

I'm happy you joined us, Vickie! I truly believe you can find some peace here. :hugs: I'm appalled at the way you've been treated in such a time of grief. That's reprehensible and disgusting. I don't know what kind of people do that to someone who has just lost so very much. I'm SO sorry! I do hope you get your note. You shouldn't have to be around your workplace right now!

Okay so I know I said that I did not have anymore tests and wasnt going to test anymore but my temps are still high and it is unusual for them to not have started to drop by now if AF was on her way........ I read somewhere the OV tests will pick up pregnancy but dont we always have some LH hormone in our urine????? I really want to go get a test but I shouldn't get my hopes up it could be devastating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->