TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats on the bfps
Megg sorry to read what has been going on i really hope december is the month for you x

Sorry to bring the numbers down. Had my second MMC today.

Beyond devestated....I have no words.

Megg, can you take my BFP off please and add a 2nd angel?

Temps dropped this morn, preg tests negative. Now starting to bleed. Went to doc, am having HCG bloods drawn tomorrow just to confirm i have been pregnant. Doc says once that is confirmed i will get a referral to a gynae, but that could take ages. Can anyone tell me what blood tests/investigations i could get a GP to do whilst waiting for a gynae referral??

Am just so gutted. Always thought any probs I had would be in getting pregnnt, didn't occur to me it would be in staying pregnant. THis is just so hard.

Fairy xx

I am very sorry Fairy. I have no words as this is a terrible thing to happen. I am so sorry. :cry:

No need to ever apologize for bringing the numbers down. I am so very sorry for your loss. :cry:

I never ever like to see mc's....ever. My deepest sympathy goes out to you both, along with the other women (including myself), that this is traumatizing and so depressing. There is no words to say to make the world better, and I am truly sorry and I am here if anyone would like to talk.
My deepest condolences :cry:

iam so sorry for the new losses my thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry to see the new losses.

Megg - really sorry to see your news xxx

:hugs: Fairy and Round2. I wish you a fast recovery physically and emotionally so you may get a BFP with your for-keeps babies soon.

My deepest condolences to the new losses. :cry: So sorry you have to go through this again. xox

I'm so sorry for the losses. I wish I could say something to make it a little better but I know myself that nothing eases the pain.
All I can say is I'm here if you need a cyber shoulder to cry on :hugs:

:hissy: not had a good or happy day today glad when a new day starts pissed off isn't even close to how I have felt today x

Hi Dawn, sounds like you've had a bit of shit day then... if it makes you feel any better you're not the only one! I had a D&C back in July and ever since had spots all over me like flipin teenager... finally went to see the doc today and he's put me on some antibiotics... that;s the good part of the day! Went out with the girls tonight and one of them is pregnant and due a eek after what I would have been.. all they went on about was babies all night, I could stick it to begin with but after about 2 hrs I thought for got sakes give me a bloody break.

Got home ate a whole Galaxy bar and feel quite sick now! Ideal!

Hey Gals...What a week. Ive been looking for work, and doing sidejobs, and busy getting wifey set up with new drs.
THEN I get on here and finally catch up and I hear about the new losses. So so sorry gals. I wish none of us knew that feeling, but We must find strength in hope. Megg I read about you getting pushed back another month and just said aloud "DAMIT" what else can I say. Id hug ya if I could.

I do wish to share a touch of good news, our 8 week scan looked perfect on wed with the hb up to 168 from 107 in week 6. Tomorrow marks week 9 and still totally detached from the pregnancy... sigh...I hope I hope I hope. For all of us.

Oh and who will explain the disco testers thing...:clueless:
The banner is so cool lookin though. Like a psychedelic christmas tree.

hi girls how are you all, need a few days to catch up with all the news !!!!
congrats to all the new bfp's
and hugs for all those who need them
xxxx

Wow I have missed tons of bfps since I was last on. Far too many to go back through the thread so will just say how pleased I am for you all.

Megg I am pretty sure I saw than Dan-O got a bfp on the pregnancy test gallery

Waves to everyone. xxx

I'll check it out! Thanks! :hugs:

Megg, can you take my BFP off please and add a 2nd angel?

Temps dropped this morn, preg tests negative. Now starting to bleed. Went to doc, am having HCG bloods drawn tomorrow just to confirm i have been pregnant. Doc says once that is confirmed i will get a referral to a gynae, but that could take ages. Can anyone tell me what blood tests/investigations i could get a GP to do whilst waiting for a gynae referral??

Am just so gutted. Always thought any probs I had would be in getting pregnnt, didn't occur to me it would be in staying pregnant. THis is just so hard.

Fairy xx

Sweetie.. I'm SO sorry! :hugs: I wish I could make it better for you! :cry:

Oh no! :hugs: I also have no words... :cry:

Hey Gals...What a week. Ive been looking for work, and doing sidejobs, and busy getting wifey set up with new drs.
THEN I get on here and finally catch up and I hear about the new losses. So so sorry gals. I wish none of us knew that feeling, but We must find strength in hope. Megg I read about you getting pushed back another month and just said aloud "DAMIT" what else can I say. Id hug ya if I could.

I do wish to share a touch of good news, our 8 week scan looked perfect on wed with the hb up to 168 from 107 in week 6. Tomorrow marks week 9 and still totally detached from the pregnancy... sigh...I hope I hope I hope. For all of us.

Thanks, hun! :hugs: I'm glad everything is going well! Have either of you been able to breath a bit yet?

Oh and who will explain the disco testers thing...:clueless:
The banner is so cool lookin though. Like a psychedelic christmas tree.

Haha! There was a testing thread that turned Disco themed, so I made a banner for us! Then, the month of testing was over, so I made "Disco Derail!" as our new home, because we all grew pretty close and wanted to keep chatting. :thumbup: I appreciate that you like it. I was so much fun to make!

I dont like the numbers going down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"