TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Mine was a :bfn: today but my digi test line is the darkest ive ever seen it and that was with afternoon wee with holding it for mabey 2 hours =D I am testing in the morning

TEST!!!!

FYI - it is not nice to tell us your testing then not come on to give us an update..... that is just plain ole mean!

Hoping to see lots of BFP's this month

I am CD8 and have watery CM and mild cramps >>>>>weird!!!! :shrug:

heyy :D i tested yesterday and was a BFN :( .... but im defo gonna test again in a few days time, i felt quite sicky this mornin & had heartburn last nite ,

but on a positive note , still no AF or ANY sign of it , and thats 10 days late :D

hope yous all get ur BFP soon :D

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe i had betas done today ladies , I should get my results tommorow around noonish or sooner hopefully home tests are still negative and af is 4 days late and my temps are still high !

Hoping for you Ruskie!!!! fingers and toes are crossed... baby baby baby dust!!!!!!!!

Oh Luna Bean, soooo sorry to hear that your BFP is gone. Sorry for your loss and sending you hugs.
Fairy xx

Hi girls, congrats to the new BFP's :happydance:

I'm sorry Luna, big hugs to you hun :hugs:

So sorry Luna....
Ruskie fx'd for your betas!!!

Good luck to all waiting on their bfp's!!!

I am currently suffering sickness like never before! Eating like a horse then chucking it all back up again! No complaints here though!!!! I already look four months gone so DH is convinced it's twins!! I do keep winding him up with stats on age, number of pregnancies and clomid affecting the possibility of multiples though!!!!

Mummy, I showed really early also.

Sorry ruskie. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"