TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks ladies !! Well i got 2 more shots at getting pregnant nov and decemeber cycles then im done trying but i will stay NTNP till 35 then ill be taking birth control after that

Damn this infernal thread.
Sorry ruskie.
Sorry Luna.

We all the same thing for christmas. To actually hold a pregnancy. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK SANTA!!!! ONE DAMN THING!
Sorry... rant over .
Hopefully he gets it straight this year. Im leaving him a 15 year old bottle of scotch this year as a bribe for us.

Hey gals, got my BFP on Nov 9th. Miscarried in June and didn't have my levels down to 0 till Aug. 2 cycles and November BFP. :)

Congrats Babyfever!! Happy sticky and healthy 9 months to yoU!

Ruskie, sorry for the bfn. Here's hoping for a Christmas surprise!

Chevelle, yep, we all want the same thing for Christmas on here! We sure do. Well done for 11 weeks! Hope you and wifey both well.

Think i may have ov'd yday. So 2ww for me. WHoop. Kind of a bit "whatever" this cylce. No further fwd with the doc. She was meant to ring me yesterday to tell me whether she can do tests from the local surgery and what teh local consultatn had said. She never called. Groan. I have a feeling thsi could take some time. So might as well get on with it, in the hope of 3rd time lucky.

Have a good weekend girls (and guy)

Fairy xx

Congrats babyfever :happydance:

Sorry ruskie hope you get that bfp by Christmas! :hugs:

Chevelle, so excited for you, 11 weeks! Hope after your 12 week scan you will be able to begin to feel a bit more confident. :flower:

Fairybabe, so far I have been 3rd time lucky, sending lots of :dust::dust::dust: an hoping you will be too! :hugs:

So sorry Ruskie, really hoping you get your BFP before Christmas :hugs: xx

Congrats Babyfever, hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy this time xx

Thanks fairy and lucy. Next scan is next monday...12+2. I hope it goes well too.

Goo luck on your 2ww fairy, the "whatever" cycle has been the best one for us! Hope you get the same result!!!

Eeks! I'm CD28 today - I'm going to test tomorrow if I don't get any sign of the evil AF. So far no symptoms either way :) - I consider that a good thing. My normal cycle is 28 days...so things are looking good...I haven't temped this month so I don't know about my temps going up or down. I'm praying so hard that I will get my miracle baby this month. Good luck to everyone :)

Eeks! I'm CD28 today - I'm going to test tomorrow if I don't get any sign of the evil AF. So far no symptoms either way :) - I consider that a good thing. My normal cycle is 28 days...so things are looking good...I haven't temped this month so I don't know about my temps going up or down. I'm praying so hard that I will get my miracle baby this month. Good luck to everyone :)

oh wow, yes no signs of anything i would consider that good! i hope she stays away! oh you have so much strength id be testing like mad today if i were you! GOOD LUCK!!!!! x

oh wow, yes no signs of anything i would consider that good! i hope she stays away! oh you have so much strength id be testing like mad today if i were you! GOOD LUCK!!!!! x

LOL - I would totally be testing today but luckily living in small town in France the pharmacy is closed on Sunday so I can't.

Luna :hugs:

Ruskie :hugs:

Grandbleu :D Fingers crossed for You :D

AF Is Now 13 Days LAte!!!

iv been googling this everyday to see what comes up, but everything i find , instead of people writing an answer under the thread, they seem to be writing another question lol! argggggggg ....hahaha

i think i will test again 2morrow , as i tested abt a week ago and was a BFN

Good luck everyone :D i hope yous all get ur BFP'S! :dust: :dust: :dust: ....X :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->