TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Luna :hugs:

Ruskie :hugs:

Grandbleu :D Fingers crossed for You :D

AF Is Now 13 Days LAte!!!

iv been googling this everyday to see what comes up, but everything i find , instead of people writing an answer under the thread, they seem to be writing another question lol! argggggggg ....hahaha

i think i will test again 2morrow , as i tested abt a week ago and was a BFN

Good luck everyone :D i hope yous all get ur BFP'S! :dust: :dust: :dust: ....X :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks - wishing you a BFP for the late AF...I hope she doesn't come!

AF finally showed up ! Onto cycle 7 of charting and cycle 116 ttc !

I am so confused my chart ahows that I o'd on thursday but I just got done with AF and I have never O'd right away...... I have not seen a positive opk yet though I am not sure what is going on......

Ttcstill - Don't have an answer for you - it does seem a bit early...the earliest I ovulated was CD 11. It could just be a funky cycle...I usually have two a year one really long and one really short.

Hoping for loads of BFP's soon! Good luck to those testing!

ttcstill - FF gave you dotted crosshairs because its not sure that's true. It looks for patterns that could indicate ovulation. So, if it sees something that COULD indicate ovulation, it jumps on it. It will likely change its mind as you put more temps in.

GRRRRRRRRR im not bleeding anymore im not sure whats going on but this is so weird lol!

Ok i guess she decided she wasnt fully ready but she is here now for defintly sure clots and all so now i can relax lol

Im very relived i wish she wouldnt have toyed with me this morning tho lol onto this cycle , My testing date will be around dec 15th so how cool woud that be if i could put im pregnant with a sticky in everyones xmas gifts/cards =D

Question for you ladies.
Have any of you used Fish Oil to increase CM?
I have been taking it under the direction of my doctor by help lower my triglyserides (sorry, spelling) and noticed that I have more creamy wet cm just after AF then normal. I did a little research and noticed it can increase EWCM in women and increase motility in sperm.
Has anyone tried this for EWCM and did it work?

Good to know. I also read that it can help regulate your cycles, I'm hoping thats right and why the witch get me early last cycle. Fingers crossed.

Maybe! :hugs: I hope it works for you, Dazed! You deserve a sticky BFP!

Thanks Megg. You deserve it more though, but I'll take it! :hugs:

Nah! Plus, I think there's enough of them to go around for both of us! :hugs:

i started using a bcomplex vitamin because of my low progesterone and i noticed a very nice increase in cm also mabey that would help u also ?

Sorry i been MIA ,
Sorry for the new losses and wishing you all healthy sticky Beans

As for Me:
I have been contracting for 8 days now and had a small leak (about 5 days ago) in my water bag which we believe has sealed over for now, I am on procardia (start on the day my water bag leaked) to stop the contraction but i still am having mild uterine irritability and contractions. Im so nervous but still extremely positive, doctor say baby measures about a week larger then my feb 20 due date but wont give me a set due date as he is sure the baby will come well before then, fxd everything this baby stays in long enough to get his lungs developed...

I could use a lil support, hugs and thank you!

Thanks Ruskie! I'll keep that in mind. I'm not a bit pill popper and the Fish Oil is enough of a struggle due to the size but if it doesn't happen in the next few months I will definately consider it. I'm gunna try to get my preseed either today or tomorrow provided that the pharmacy on campus actually has it like the preseed website says.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->