TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I would love to be added - I suffered a loss in May 2010 at 7 weeks. I have been ttc sine X though unfortunately not successfully. :-(

Thanks Gals For Warm Wishes!

Dr. Did put me on STRICT BED REST, this is the only way i can keep the contractions from coming back, if im up longer then an hour, I start contracting again...I see the Dr. tomorrow (i have been seeing him every 3 days) he said they didnt want to start steriods til next week... I think As Long as i keep putting the baby first and continue to stick to bed-rest, I can make it a few more weeks for him to gain weight and build stronger lungs!

:hugs:Megg:hugs:

I would love to be added - I suffered a loss in May 2010 at 7 weeks. I have been ttc sine X though unfortunately not successfully. :-(

I'll add you right away, hone! :hugs: Very sorry for your loss! May was my last loss, too! :(

Dr. Did put me on STRICT BED REST, this is the only way i can keep the contractions from coming back, if im up longer then an hour, I start contracting again...I see the Dr. tomorrow (i have been seeing him every 3 days) he said they didnt want to start steriods til next week... I think As Long as i keep putting the baby first and continue to stick to bed-rest, I can make it a few more weeks for him to gain weight and build stronger lungs!

I think that sounds like a good plan. You're definitely doing what you need to in order to keep bubs safe. That's the important part! :hugs: Hold tight... you and your little one! You have a lot of ladies pulling for you!

Awe, thanks girls for mentioning me. Now you're making me cry!

I am always thinking of this thread. It brought so many people together and it gives us a place to share stories and relate to other's experiences. So often I felt out of place on threads and this one always made me feel good, even though a crappy situation led me here. I am constantly thinking about you and checking to see how you're all doing. I pray that I will see a huge influx of bfp's everytime I log on. :hugs:

Awe, thanks girls for mentioning me. Now you're making me cry!

I am always thinking of this thread. It brought so many people together and it gives us a place to share stories and relate to other's experiences. So often I felt out of place on threads and this one always made me feel good, even though a crappy situation led me here. I am constantly thinking about you and checking to see how you're all doing. I pray that I will see a huge influx of bfp's everytime I log on. :hugs:

Your post made me cry! I'm glad you found a home here! :hugs: This thread has gone further than I could have ever hoped. I'm very proud to have been the creator and have all you amazing women in my life because you did find a home here! :cloud9:

Just wanted to say :hi: I've been in and out of this thread but I haven't had much to add. Still waiting....

Sunshyn, it's a stinky situation to be on bed rest but it will all work out! DH's sister had to be on bed rest throughout her WHOLE PG, and she delivered two healthy girls! Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy!!! You too BizyBee!

I'll add you MissMummy! :hugs: Sorry for your loss, sweetie!

My three have been consequtive just that the first one was with my ex not my current husband.
Oh my gosh that's even worse! (I didn't mean that to sound like it's news to you...sorry, i'm not the best with words) Good luck in the 2ww :hugs: xx

No problem I didnt take it that way, thank you for your concern and support its good to know that I am not alone in this awful struggle to have one more child.

Thanks ttcstill. Like I said, its not that I'm not happy for her. She had been trying for a year, during which she found out she wasn't ov'ing. The family was actually nervous for her that she couldn't because of all the chemotharapy for her Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I'm glad she was able to reach her goal and that everything is OK with her. I didn't mean to come off as a total *itch if anyone thought that.

I didn't think that and trust me it is hard to be happy for someone while suffering from your own misfortune.

:hugs: to everyone that needs them

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday was working all day today was mental im 7dpo today and this morning I was so tired waking up at work I went back to sleep :sleep: :blush: also I felt like I was going to faint or something until I ate breakfast I have never felt like this before but today I have felt very weak :wacko: xxxx

Hope you start to feel better soon

FX'd for you hun, I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

I am 3dpo today crazy cycle it has been I am really hoping this month will bring me great news and many of you too

I am going to try to do everything I can this cycle to get that Christmas BFP! Any suggestions on foods and drinks I should eat? Thinigs to increase CM?

Anyone heard from Amos or dd? I miss them..... Sequeena too.

I am going to try to do everything I can this cycle to get that Christmas BFP! Any suggestions on foods and drinks I should eat? Thinigs to increase CM?

Anyone heard from Amos or dietrad? I miss them..... Sequeena too.

I'm trying to do the same thing hun. I'm trying cough syrup as I believe it's supposed to help with CM, also I'm taking evening primrose oil.

I know Sequeena on another thread, and she's taking some time out from ttc atm.

Yeah I have read Robitussem (sp?), baby carrots, grape fruit juice and lot's of water can increase cm. I had NONE last cycle... I am hoping this is my only problem. It's only been 2 cycles of officially trying since our mc but I am already frustrated. :dohh:

I've been taking fish oil at the advise of my Dr for something else and found that it increased my CM. I actually looked it up and sure enought, its supposed to help. Megg said she used it to increase hers and it helped.

I had been taking fish oil as well as it is supposed to help build baby's brain, and it really worked on my CM. The only thing I suggest is to take it right before you fall asleep because it can give you *ahem* the burps and they taste like a nasty old fish.

I had been taking fish oil as well as it is supposed to help build baby's brain, and it really worked on my CM. The only thing I suggest is to take it right before you fall asleep because it can give you *ahem* the burps and they taste like a nasty old fish.

:sick: I don't know if I can do that...................................... :dohh:

Ewww. I actually haven't had that problem. I take it with dinner.

Take them with food and you don't belch fish at all! I've never had it happen since I took them with meals. I only had it happen once or twice. Its not a common occurrence. And, they did help with CM! :)

I guess I'm technically doing everything I can for a Xmas BFP! LOL I'm paying an old man to make my babies in a lab and them shoot them into my uterus in hopes of them sticking! :rofl:

Take them with food and you don't belch fish at all! I've never had it happen since I took them with meals. I only had it happen once or twice. Its not a common occurrence. And, they did help with CM! :)

I guess I'm technically doing everything I can for a Xmas BFP! LOL I'm paying an old man to make my babies in a lab and them shoot them into my uterus in hopes of them sticking! :rofl:

:thumbup: Whatever it takes Megg!!!! :baby::baby::baby:

oK, here is my "ewcm making cocktail":

Robitussin
Grapefruit Juice
Baby Carrots
Water
Fish oil vitamins

*not all at the same time...

I am currently taking 1mg Folic Acid. Should I up that? Does that have anything to do with conceiving?

Any other suggestions? I refuse to temp and buy OPK's..... :shrug: I have no real reason, I just refuse.

:thumbup: Whatever it takes Megg!!!! :baby::baby::baby:

oK, here is my "ewcm making cocktail":

Robitussin
Grapefruit Juice
Baby Carrots
Water
Fish oil vitamins

*not all at the same time...

I am currently taking 1mg Folic Acid. Should I up that? Does that have anything to do with conceiving?

Any other suggestions? I refuse to temp and buy OPK's..... :shrug: I have no real reason, I just refuse.

1mg is good! :thumbup: It shouldn't effect conception. I'm thinking of going back on my fish oil... I've been off it for ages because it doesn't fit in my pill organizer! LOL

Uhm... I'm torn, because I want to say Vit D... but you should really get your levels checked before you supplement it. Something like 93% of women with fertility issues (cycle issues, not getting pregnant, MC, etc) have deficient Vit D levels. But its not water soluble. So, the extra doesn't get peed out. But its important stuff.

Hmmm, how about a multi vitamin? I can't think vitamin D would be an issue. I mc'd in June.
I am hoping my mc was just 'one of those things' like it is for so many people. Meaning, the next baby will stick. Right now I have to focus on getting a next baby, so operation ewcm it is! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->