TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thank you, girls! April, I need to add you to this officially! I don't think you're on my list. I need your most recent loss date and the total # of losses. I feel like I should already know that... but I just can't pull it out of the recesses of my brain at the moment!

I would love to be bump buddies with you all, trust me! And, yes, I told him he might need to find room for 1 or 2 more cribs! LOL

Thanks Megg!! :hugs:

:cloud9: BFP on Dec 6 after one loss in August of this year @ 7 weeks.

Congrats to all of you with BFP's...... Now its time for XMAS BFP's

Another lucky lady graduates...what a great week for BFPs ... keep them coming! :):happydance:

Wow! More congrats for more BFPs!! Brilliant to watch the number going up!!!

Fairy x

Oh its brill to see so many bfps. Congrats to all of you.

Megg - congrats.

XX

Can't wait for us to be bump buddies Meg! Like the other ladies said, it could be twins or trips for you!!

I've spent a couple of days reading here and there throughout this thread, so as a lurker i feel like I have gotten to know you all a little bit! lol.

I hope I can jump in and add to the numbers!

I Had a D&C for an MMC on Nov. 19th.

I have dtd 2 times since the D&C (once on CD7 and again on CD14). I am not sure if I have any chance of it doing any good...DH is away on business this week and won't be back until Monday. Super frustrating since I have had plenty of EWCM the past couple of days (which makes me think i am just now ovulating?)..

I've been feeling some strange things, and I am pretty sure they are all in my head, but it is almost like a return of pregnancy feelings...but I am assuming it is just whacky hormones trying to regulate..i dunno.

Quick question- I was reading what you girls were saying about vitamins and fish oil...Is it bad to take OTC prenatal vitamins AND vitamin B complex? i am afraid of toxic levels of stuff...can you get toxic levels of b-vits? Hrmm...

Okay, enough on me..

Congrats to you all that have gotten BFPs! (I started back on page 750-something...so there were quite a few..LOL).

Megg- the thing you posted a few weeks ago was beautiful, i was choked up reading it...(the thing about pushing on and thinking about how much we want these babies). Thank you for sharing that, and I am so excited for your 3 fertilized embies!!! :hugs:

I've enjoyed reading about all of you!

Chevelle- that thing on the 'angle of dangle' was interesting! I googled it after you posted about it, super cool!!

Hope you are all well!:hugs:

Hey SuperKat. Sorry for your loss :hugs: Nice to meet you!!

Your children are GORGEOUS !! I love your siggy !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->