TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sorry for your loss, SuperKat! :hugs: Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad they could help you! I hope to add your BFP very soon... a good, sticky one! :) You have a beautiful family!

I just looked, and I have no clue who it belonged to. :( I don't recognize any of the names right above or below her that I was supposed to change for them. I took it down for now, because I don't know where it was supposed to be. Sorry for the confusion. I know it must have belonged to someone! Sorry to whoever it was.

Congratulations SammieGrace & yogi on your :bfp:

Sorry for your loss SuperKat.

Hoping to see lots more Christmas :bfp: :dust:

Embo, Meggs & Impatient- thank you !!

Congratulations SammieGrace & yogi on your :bfp:

:dust: FX'd for lot's more bfp's!! :dust:

Hey ladies sorry i havnt been on!

WOW all these BFPs!! how amazing, congratulations to you all...

im in my tww and testing next wed so fingers crossed. i seem to have slight light headedness, slight nausea and lots of discharge with slight cramping too so fingers crossed.

I hope you are all ok xxx

Hi all

Mrs G I am 2ww also. Feeling af pains already though and really needing chocolate - not good signs eh...... XX

I am sorry to be the one to say this but tigerlillies did get her bfp, but sadly a few days - a week later she popped in and said she will be joining the decmber thread.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tigerlillies....if you are reading this....I miss you!!! :hugs:

I'm a little drugged up on Valium! LOL But, I'm home. I had 2 put back, as the doctor said they were way too high quality to risk putting all 3. He was very nervous about the possibility of triplets if we'd done all of them. So, the 3rd will likely be frozen on Sunday.

Here they are before being put back:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5003/5250031950_eb7cdd53d9_z.jpg

And, this is them after (they're the white dots in the circles):

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5243/5250031906_eca96de8aa_z.jpg

Wooooohoooo!! MEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat is sooooooooooooooooooo excitingg!!! And two weeks today is Christmas eve!! Is that when you test?

No idea waht a pic of a good embie is meant to look like, but those look like happy embies to me!!!!!

Megg, go put your feet up and be a lady of leisure, you earnt your break!

AFM, CD15, opk got a bit pinker but not positive yet. I'll be off line until a week sunday now, as me and DH are going on a break to chill before Christmas, so I hope we catch the eggy! Look fwd to coming back online and seeing that number even higher!!!

Take care everyone

Fairy xx

WOW! You got pics of them!!!!!!!! The one on the right looks just like you! haha I kid!

good luck megg i'm praying they both stick, its so amazing :dust::dust::dust:

I am sorry to be the one to say this but tigerlillies did get her bfp, but sadly a few days - a week later she popped in and said she will be joining the decmber thread.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Tigerlillies....if you are reading this....I miss you!!! :hugs:

:cry: I miss you too Tigerlilies.... xo

Megg, I am very excited for you!!! I had to check your journal the minute I got home! YAY for high quality!!!

Thanks, girls! :rofl: @ one looking like me! :) The other looks just like OH! :haha:

I'll find out if its worked or not on Dec 22.

Hey Megg hope it works for you they look like very healthy little embrios hehe
Congrats to all the new :bfp: :)
good luck to everyone to still test and good luck next cycle any one af has got :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->