TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Morning ladies!

Megg - I love your embie twins they look gorgeous already...now they are just snuggling down and staying put! Here's some extra dust for them :dust: not that they need any help.

Tigerlilies - I miss you too but I understand the need to stay away right now from these type of forums just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.:hugs:

Fairybabe - good luck catching that egg :sex:

Hi :wave: to everyone else and wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

PS. AFM: Temps went below coverline ARGGH this morning I even tried two times thinking maybe the first time was a mistake (NOPE no mistake :nope:)! Still no sign of AF either but temps are always accurate, right??? Has anyone ever been pregnant and had a temp dip so late in their cycle. I know I'm crazy :wacko: but until I see the AF :witch: with my own eyes I'm holding on to my last bits of hope with all my might. I really need this BFP...after the news of my sister...I just need some hope for me to keep the tears and sadness away during this holiday :cry: I just want my wee baby back. I know we all feel like that...it's just so hard to be powerless to do anything. Here I am on a ramble...Maybe I should just start a journal...Hope I'm not being a downer but just not the happiest little camper this morning.

Oh Megg that is the best news EVER! I'm so happy for you. Your embies look fantastic !!

Will you be testing in 2 weeks?? :)

Megg can you take off my BFP please. Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

Megg can you take off my BFP please. Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

Raz - I'm so sorry for you and your OH and you little one. :hugs:

Morning ladies!

PS. AFM: Temps went below coverline ARGGH this morning I even tried two times thinking maybe the first time was a mistake (NOPE no mistake :nope:)! Still no sign of AF either but temps are always accurate, right??? Has anyone ever been pregnant and had a temp dip so late in their cycle. .

hahaha My temps dipped all over the dang place and I was pregnant. I may be a skeptic but I dont think temps are always accurate. I temped vaginally trying to get a good chart and had absolutly no luck with it. I even bought three different thermometers and my chart was a nightmare.

Razcox, im so so sorry hun. :hugs: take care of yourself xx

Megg, wow I cant believe the picture of your embies. Thats just brilliant.

Hello Megg please can you add me to the list, my losses are below

Love the pic of your ebbies, I hope they both stick for you :dust:

Thanks Xx

Oh Megg that is the best news EVER! I'm so happy for you. Your embies look fantastic !!

Will you be testing in 2 weeks?? :)

I'll know on Dec 22. They're doing betas for me.

OMG! My jaw just dropped and tears rushed to my eyes! Oh, Raz... I'm gutted for you! This isn't how its supposed to be! :cry: I'm SO sorry! I wish I knew what to say! I'm... just... out of words! :hugs:

Razcox, im so so sorry hun. :hugs: take care of yourself xx

Megg, wow I cant believe the picture of your embies. Thats just brilliant.

Thank you! I'm amazed every time I look at it! I couldn't be prouder of them already!

I'll get you added, Tasha! I'm so sorry for your losses! :hugs:

No matter how many times I see the # go down... in almost a year of running this thread... I never have and never will get used to it! :cry: I'm so sorry, girls!

Raz as I have said in the other thread Iam so sorry xx
Megg what little beuties you have there xx

So sorry for your loss razcox :hugs:

Sorry for your losses Tasha16.

Love your avatar Megg.

I too hate seeing the number drop. :hugs: to everyone.

No matter how many times I see the # go down... in almost a year of running this thread... I never have and never will get used to it! :cry: I'm so sorry, girls!

I can never get used to it either. I always feel heartbroken every time the number goes down. It reminds me of how lucky I am and humbles me every single time.

I can never get used to it either. I always feel heartbroken every time the number goes down. It reminds me of how lucky I am and humbles me every single time.

The only thing that keeps me from getting really down when I see it drop is that I remember when we just wanted to get to 10 or 20 or 50. And, now we're close to 150. That's really remarkable. And, I know that the first several months of BFP's are now babies. I haven't had the time to go and try to find out... But, WE HAVE "Race" BABIES! I know of a few off the top of my head. How amazing is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->