TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm a little drugged up on Valium! LOL But, I'm home. I had 2 put back, as the doctor said they were way too high quality to risk putting all 3. He was very nervous about the possibility of triplets if we'd done all of them. So, the 3rd will likely be frozen on Sunday.

Here they are before being put back:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5003/5250031950_eb7cdd53d9_z.jpg

And, this is them after (they're the white dots in the circles):

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5243/5250031906_eca96de8aa_z.jpg

My goodness Megg, they are stunning embies!!! You are going to be one heck of a fantastic Mother.....so glad to hear how proud you are of them already! I can't wait to follow (or stalk......hehe) your journey.

So pleased for you! :flower:

Morning ladies!

Megg - I love your embie twins they look gorgeous already...now they are just snuggling down and staying put! Here's some extra dust for them :dust: not that they need any help.

Tigerlilies - I miss you too but I understand the need to stay away right now from these type of forums just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.:hugs:

Fairybabe - good luck catching that egg :sex:

Hi :wave: to everyone else and wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

PS. AFM: Temps went below coverline ARGGH this morning I even tried two times thinking maybe the first time was a mistake (NOPE no mistake :nope:)! Still no sign of AF either but temps are always accurate, right??? Has anyone ever been pregnant and had a temp dip so late in their cycle. I know I'm crazy :wacko: but until I see the AF :witch: with my own eyes I'm holding on to my last bits of hope with all my might. I really need this BFP...after the news of my sister...I just need some hope for me to keep the tears and sadness away during this holiday :cry: I just want my wee baby back. I know we all feel like that...it's just so hard to be powerless to do anything. Here I am on a ramble...Maybe I should just start a journal...Hope I'm not being a downer but just not the happiest little camper this morning.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Being powerless just plain stinks.

Its ok to feel the way you feel. And us wonderful strong women here understand and will be here for each other. :hugs:

Megg can you take off my BFP please. Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

OMG! :cry: I am in tears of over this for you. I am so so sorry Raz. Very sorry. :hugs:

Evil Madame AF :witch: got me this morning...although I sort of was expecting her after my temp drop (as annoying as it is...the temps didn't lie in my case)

I am hereby dedicating my December dust :dust: to you Megg and to any other hopeful lady this cycle - I hope you all get your BFPS!

Hey ladies just a quick fly by, congratulations on your 3 eggies being fertilised megg :D im so excited for you.. fingers crossed this is it! and your BFP will be the best ever xmas pressie.
xxx

ps so sorry raz for your loss :cry: im thinking of you xxx

Thank you, MrsG! :flower:

Aww, grand... Thanks, sweetie! I wish she hadn't shown for you! :hugs:

MEGG! So happy for you. COULD IT BE??? A fairy tale christmas for you? I certainly hope so! Thanks for the rundown too.

TTC STILL...so sorry hun. Total crap.

Congrats to all the bfps Ive missed too.

A week from tomorrow and we get a 16 week scana nd possible find out for sure the sex? Who cares :) I just want a healty heartbeat still and Im happy as can be.

No matter how many times I see the # go down... in almost a year of running this thread... I never have and never will get used to it! :cry: I'm so sorry, girls!

I can never get used to it either. I always feel heartbroken every time the number goes down. It reminds me of how lucky I am and humbles me every single time.

The only thing that keeps me from getting really down when I see it drop is that I remember when we just wanted to get to 10 or 20 or 50. And, now we're close to 150. That's really remarkable. And, I know that the first several months of BFP's are now babies. I haven't had the time to go and try to find out... But, WE HAVE "Race" BABIES! I know of a few off the top of my head. How amazing is that?

I didnt think about it like that! Hopefully in 7 weeks we will have one more race baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how many times I see the # go down... in almost a year of running this thread... I never have and never will get used to it! :cry: I'm so sorry, girls!

I can never get used to it either. I always feel heartbroken every time the number goes down. It reminds me of how lucky I am and humbles me every single time.

The only thing that keeps me from getting really down when I see it drop is that I remember when we just wanted to get to 10 or 20 or 50. And, now we're close to 150. That's really remarkable. And, I know that the first several months of BFP's are now babies. I haven't had the time to go and try to find out... But, WE HAVE "Race" BABIES! I know of a few off the top of my head. How amazing is that?

I didnt think about it like that! Hopefully in 7 weeks we will have one more race baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I think I have to look at it differently than many people. Running this has been a lot harder than I expected. I sort of thought I'd have graduated by now... and seeing all those countless people go up before me has been SO hard. But, its even harder to see them come back down. I'm certain I've probably put up over 200 BFPs... just that we didn't get to keep all of them. And, you guys see the number change... but you don't see the process of moving someone from their spot down to the bottom as the most recent loss... that is heartbreaking. And, the hardest was having to do it with myself. It was so gut wrenching to have to erase my BFP and move myself from Dec 2009 to May 2010... and be the last one on the list. But, I know this has brought hope to people... and its one of the more important things I've done in my time on BnB. To say that this thread has become "epic" is an understatement! All the pages and people and the joy and the tears!

And, I know there's another wave of babies coming too. Every month, we have babies coming now. I mean, it was a long wait for #1, but then it just keeps going! And, what an amazing thing to know that there are "Race" babies born every month now! THAT lends hope... THAT keeps me going!

MEGG! So happy for you. COULD IT BE??? A fairy tale christmas for you? I certainly hope so! Thanks for the rundown too.

TTC STILL...so sorry hun. Total crap.

Congrats to all the bfps Ive missed too.

A week from tomorrow and we get a 16 week scana nd possible find out for sure the sex? Who cares :) I just want a healty heartbeat still and Im happy as can be.

I hope so, honey! Thank you!

Wishing you all the luck on the scan, though I don't think you'll need it! I don't have a strong feeling for girl or boy... but I'm leaning slightly towards boy!

Megg can you take off my BFP please. Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

I'm so very sorry Raz, my heart breaks for you :cry:

Morning ladies!

Megg - I love your embie twins they look gorgeous already...now they are just snuggling down and staying put! Here's some extra dust for them :dust: not that they need any help.

Tigerlilies - I miss you too but I understand the need to stay away right now from these type of forums just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you.:hugs:

Thank you Grand! I was just thinking about you too, I'm sorry AF came, I really thought this would be your month!

Thanks, girls! :rofl: @ one looking like me! :) The other looks just like OH! :haha:

I'll find out if its worked or not on Dec 22.

Right before Christmas! I hope you keep your Christmas miracles! :hugs:

I'm so very sorry Raz, my heart breaks for you :cry:

Morning ladies!

Thank you Grand! I was just thinking about you too, I'm sorry AF came, I really thought this would be your month!

Thanks, girls! :rofl: @ one looking like me! :) The other looks just like OH! :haha:

I'll find out if its worked or not on Dec 22.

Right before Christmas! I hope you keep your Christmas miracles! :hugs:

Hey there, my gorgeous girly! :hugs: I'm glad to see you post! I worry about you when you disappear! :kiss:

I know of 1 definitely BFP and 1 person who is still deciding... I want to add them, but I want permission! :hissy:

Morning All! :wave:

Vgibs - Thanks for the encouragement...unfortunately in my case the temps were spot on and the drop was truly a drop and AF came right on time. On the bright side I am SOOOOOOO regular it's ridiculous. I guess that's a good thing. So I'll be happy for that.

Tasha - Welcome and sorry for all your losses...completely unfair. :hug:

Try - Thanks for your support - I know you got your AF as well. Are you trying really hard this cycle or just seeing how things go?

Chevelle - Good Luck on your scan and praying for a healthy baby for you and your wife.

Tigerlilies - Nice to hear from you I didn't want you to disappear either. I'm thinking this will be my cycle...new year new beginning new hope!

Megg - Thank you thank you thank you for all your tireless work in this race! I know emotionally it must hit you so hard being involved from the very beginning and seeing all the ups and downs. You've brought so much hope and comfort to us all (including moi!). MERCI (PS. So exciting that there may be some BFPs on the sidelines right now just waiting to be confirmed!)

PS. I have a journal after all this time if anyone wants to take a look and see my journey so far. :)

I know of 1 definitely BFP and 1 person who is still deciding... I want to add them, but I want permission! :hissy:

:blush: k..... can you add me please? BFP December 12th :cloud9: I don't want to jinx myself but PMA all the way. This ones mine for keeps. :baby:

Congratulations again Chris...what a lovely Xmas present...just what this thread needed...bring on the babies ladies! :happydance: Thank you for sharing your news!

:blush: k..... can you add me please? BFP December 12th :cloud9: I don't want to jinx myself but PMA all the way. This ones mine for keeps. :baby:

OH WOW! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the BFP's on December 12th I am deeming lucky. AS that is my daughters birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->