TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Morning All! :wave:

Vgibs - Thanks for the encouragement...unfortunately in my case the temps were spot on and the drop was truly a drop and AF came right on time. On the bright side I am SOOOOOOO regular it's ridiculous. I guess that's a good thing. So I'll be happy for that.

Tasha - Welcome and sorry for all your losses...completely unfair. :hug:

Try - Thanks for your support - I know you got your AF as well. Are you trying really hard this cycle or just seeing how things go?

Chevelle - Good Luck on your scan and praying for a healthy baby for you and your wife.

Tigerlilies - Nice to hear from you I didn't want you to disappear either. I'm thinking this will be my cycle...new year new beginning new hope!

Megg - Thank you thank you thank you for all your tireless work in this race! I know emotionally it must hit you so hard being involved from the very beginning and seeing all the ups and downs. You've brought so much hope and comfort to us all (including moi!). MERCI (PS. So exciting that there may be some BFPs on the sidelines right now just waiting to be confirmed!)

PS. I have a journal after all this time if anyone wants to take a look and see my journey so far. :)

Thank you very much :hugs: Xx

Morning All! :wave:

Vgibs - Thanks for the encouragement...unfortunately in my case the temps were spot on and the drop was truly a drop and AF came right on time. On the bright side I am SOOOOOOO regular it's ridiculous. I guess that's a good thing. So I'll be happy for that.

Tasha - Welcome and sorry for all your losses...completely unfair. :hug:

Try - Thanks for your support - I know you got your AF as well. Are you trying really hard this cycle or just seeing how things go?

Chevelle - Good Luck on your scan and praying for a healthy baby for you and your wife.

Tigerlilies - Nice to hear from you I didn't want you to disappear either. I'm thinking this will be my cycle...new year new beginning new hope!

Megg - Thank you thank you thank you for all your tireless work in this race! I know emotionally it must hit you so hard being involved from the very beginning and seeing all the ups and downs. You've brought so much hope and comfort to us all (including moi!). MERCI (PS. So exciting that there may be some BFPs on the sidelines right now just waiting to be confirmed!)

PS. I have a journal after all this time if anyone wants to take a look and see my journey so far. :)

Sorry love that she came. :hugs:

I want to try very hard but I think I will just dtd around my fertile period and just wait for my next RE appointment. DH wants me to reschedule for january so we can hopefully have insurance cover it instead of us always paying cash for our appointments there.

The usual mix of ttc.

:hugs:

Whats your plans of this cycle???

I know of 1 definitely BFP and 1 person who is still deciding... I want to add them, but I want permission! :hissy:

:blush: k..... can you add me please? BFP December 12th :cloud9: I don't want to jinx myself but PMA all the way. This ones mine for keeps. :baby:

:wohoo: Congratulations!!!!

Morning to all ! :wave:

Try - my plans are always to get pregnant....it's another matter whether it actually happens. So just the TTC stuff SMEP and trying to time it right. I would wait till January if I were you to have insurance cover your appointments and just TTC your heart out (fertile period) until then. I'm still paying off my ER bill from my miscarriage - ridiculous amount of money...um 1200 dollars for a bloody ultrasound...hmmmm welcome to the USA...you can sense my bitterness:growlmad:

Anyways wish you all the luck :dust:!

We didn't manage to :sex: last night but we did :sex: this morning right if you dont want to read any TMI please dont look under the spoiler if you do want to read TMI then read under the spoiler :thumbup:

Normally when we have :sex: hubby goes on top or from the side and he normally initiates(sp) the :sex: and when we have :sex: this way I tend to have a fairly bad leakage problem :blush: but this morning I decided to initiate(sp) the :sex: and went on top of him and there was hardly any leakage at all :happydance: :thumbup: so Im thinking this is the way we should carry on as that way we lose less spermies :spermy: and maybe more chance of getting a :bfp: and it be sticky maybe I dont know I could just be stabbing in the dark and be totally wrong????

If you do read under the spoiler I would be grateful of your thoughts thanks :flower: LOVE YOU ALL :kiss: :hugs: xxxx

Morning to all ! :wave:

Try - my plans are always to get pregnant....it's another matter whether it actually happens. So just the TTC stuff SMEP and trying to time it right. I would wait till January if I were you to have insurance cover your appointments and just TTC your heart out (fertile period) until then. I'm still paying off my ER bill from my miscarriage - ridiculous amount of money...um 1200 dollars for a bloody ultrasound...hmmmm welcome to the USA...you can sense my bitterness:growlmad:

Anyways wish you all the luck :dust:!

I know right?....My miscarriage bill I am still paying on is a little less than $1500. Sucks paying that much for somethingwe dont have :(
We have health insurance but I have high copays for such things. Wouldve been cheaper to have the baby than to mc.....
I agree,I think I need to reschedule my appointment for the RE. I dont know if I can get insurance that includes it but until I start searching I will never know!

Love the positive to get pregnant attitude!!!

Luck and dust to you!!! :dust:

We didn't manage to :sex: last night but we did :sex: this morning right if you dont want to read any TMI please dont look under the spoiler if you do want to read TMI then read under the spoiler :thumbup:

Normally when we have :sex: hubby goes on top or from the side and he normally initiates(sp) the :sex: and when we have :sex: this way I tend to have a fairly bad leakage problem :blush: but this morning I decided to initiate(sp) the :sex: and went on top of him and there was hardly any leakage at all :happydance: :thumbup: so Im thinking this is the way we should carry on as that way we lose less spermies :spermy: and maybe more chance of getting a :bfp: and it be sticky maybe I dont know I could just be stabbing in the dark and be totally wrong????

If you do read under the spoiler I would be grateful of your thoughts thanks :flower: LOVE YOU ALL :kiss: :hugs: xxxx

I'd say go for it! :sex:
We rotate positions.....people get pregnant doing it upside down.....:lol:

:happydance: Look at this opk :thumbup: ALMOST there? This opk is new to me a good friend sent me them xxxx

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/test/OPK%2014th%20Dec/DSCI0230.jpg

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/test/OPK%2014th%20Dec/DSCI0231.jpg

Looks better IRL :mrgreen: xxxx

Agree that any position is good, the more you enjoy it the better. Get :sex: Dawny!!!

I used these tests for the first time this month and mine did look as dark as the control Line, I would test again maybe later this eve or tomo am to see if they get darker.

Here are the comparrison pics top one is the test from earlier and the bottom one is from about 10 minutes ago

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/test/OPK%2014th%20Dec/DSCI0240.jpg

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/test/OPK%2014th%20Dec/DSCI0238.jpg

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/test/OPK%2014th%20Dec/DSCI0237.jpg

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/dawny690/test/OPK%2014th%20Dec/DSCI0234.jpg

I think looking at the difference the surge was earlier xxxx

Have recorded it as + on ff will do another tomorrow to see if its + or - xxxx

Wow! Compared to the first and second one, the first one looks positive since the second is so much lighter. However, if your urine is diluted or not concentrated enough it could look like a false negative. I'd record it as + for now and try again in the morning and afternoon tomorrow. How is your cm and cp??? (if its TOO Tmi, no need to answer! hehe!)

helloooooo it's going to be a few weeks before we're back trying again, but im on it as soon as i can! Please can you add me to your list meggles?Xxxxx

Wow! Compared to the first and second one, the first one looks positive since the second is so much lighter. However, if your urine is diluted or not concentrated enough it could look like a false negative. I'd record it as + for now and try again in the morning and afternoon tomorrow. How is your cm and cp??? (if its TOO Tmi, no need to answer! hehe!)

Thanks second one was with wee I held it for a few hours and didnt drink anything so was stronger :thumbup: cm lots more of it :shock: and I mean lots we just :sex:ed again and I was well oiled :rofl: and cp is high as :sex: didnt hurt :thumbup: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->