TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

helloooooo it's going to be a few weeks before we're back trying again, but im on it as soon as i can! Please can you add me to your list meggles?Xxxxx

Of course you can, sweetheart! :hugs: Loads of love to you!

thank you meggsy!!

I'm even more super determined than ever that every one of us should have at least one healthy baby. we WILL.xxxx

Definitely, Emily! We'll all get there! I hope you find the support you need here! This is one of the BEST groups of women that BnB has to offer! Lean on us as much as you need!

Sorry forgot to add that I got my bfp on 26 th September this year. It would be great if you could add me.

Congrats Chase :yipee:

AFM - OPK's are negative now so im now going into the 2ww :happydance: xxxx

Definitely, Emily! We'll all get there! I hope you find the support you need here! This is one of the BEST groups of women that BnB has to offer! Lean on us as much as you need!

Thank you. It's great that everyone understands what I'm going through. Gonna get a comfy chair and a cuppa and hang out here. Thanks for having me everyone.xxxx

So sorry for your loss honeybee. I know exactly how you feel, I had the same thing happen to me. Even had a scan at 6+5 and saw a heartbeat and still lost my LO. I was stalking your journal last night :blush:

I got pregnant after trying for the first cycle, although it was 3 months after erpc. So I'll be sending lots of dust your way :hugs:

yey another Emily!! I love our name :)

i almost wish i hadnt seen the hb you know? We were so elated after that scan. It kinda makes it worse. I cant even imagine how bad it is mc further down the line, after it's 'baby shaped' etc.

that's great that you got it on the 1st cycle of trying! I would love that. Do you mind me asking how long it took you to get preggo with the beany that you lost? It took 11 cycles for us to get our angel bean, really hope it doesnt take that long to get the next bean.xxxx

It took us 11 months too !! 11 loooong months !! We were absolutely devastated to learn I'd had a mmc at almost 12 weeks because seeing the heartbeat was so fantastic. I was spotting quite a bit tho and I have to admit I just "knew" something was wrong :(

Wow, you guys have such similar stories :hugs: Honeybee... I hope you follow in the other Emily's footsteps and get your BFP first cycle!

It took us 11 months too !! 11 loooong months !! We were absolutely devastated to learn I'd had a mmc at almost 12 weeks because seeing the heartbeat was so fantastic. I was spotting quite a bit tho and I have to admit I just "knew" something was wrong :(

oh yes!! 11 months too, i know it's wrong but this has cheered me up no end, thank you for giving me hope. sometimes i find people saying they get knocked up the first cycle after mc, but it only took them a few months to get preggo in the first place, which was making me think i wouldnt be like that. but you have given me hope!!
when you were trying for that first cycle AL what was your attitude like? coz the one we caught, i felt all 'its never going to happen and i dont care anymore' and i think that helped. im worried im going to be all desperate the first cycle back which im worried will stop it happening (as you can see, i over think stuff!)
i know what you mean, i could never quite believe i was pregnant, i never really felt it.
how do you feel now?xxxx

Well my situation is really strange and I don't wanna scare you but I'll share my story.

I had an ERPC at the beginning of September. I bled/spotted for nine weeks, this took me to the beginning of November. Stopped bleeding on November 6th. I was so relieved but didn't think for ONE MINUTE I'd catch quickly, because of the 11 months the first time hehe! I know I ovulated exactly 2 weeks later because of EWCM and mild cramping. The hillarious thing was we were on holiday, on a Mediterranean cruise with my children and m i l so bding was last thing on our minds. We just ahem, "enjoyed" each other when we were alone in the cabin. It was only 3 times in total. 2 days before ov, the day of ov and day after. 10 days later got a :bfp: I just could NOT believe it !! Still can't !!

Congrats Chase! :flower:

Hiya Megg! :hi: not too much longer until the 22nd!!! :dance:

Honeybee, sucks to see you here :(
Wow you and embo have such similar stories! Would be lovely to catch on quickly!!! :cloud9:

Just to clarify, 9 weeks bleeding is NOT normal !! I had some retained "tissue" (hate that) so that's why it was so prolonged :(

embo my mc is still not complete, i have to take a pill on friday to try to move it a long a bit. if that doesnt work then will have a d and c but the hospital cant do it til after christmas anway.
ahhh wow congrats again!! what a fab surprise. see I think the 'not thinking about it and just having fun' attitude works a treat. i really hope i can get that back.

Julia :hugs: sucks to see you here too honey. Really hope we get there soon.xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->