TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

ERPC is the same as a D & C I believe. Procedure that sucks out the 'stuff'.xx

Positive Thoughts! Positive Thoughts! Positive Thoughts!

:dust:

Dawny, hooray for being in the tww!!!!

ERPC = Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception. I cried and cried when I read that. I think it's the worst way of describing it :(

Emily, you're right, it's sucked out rather than scraped. Sorry tmi :(

:sad1: oh how awful..........

Congrats Dawny on the tww!!! Now don't obsess! LOL *Easier said than done.

embo my mc is still not complete, i have to take a pill on friday to try to move it a long a bit. if that doesnt work then will have a d and c but the hospital cant do it til after christmas anway.
ahhh wow congrats again!! what a fab surprise. see I think the 'not thinking about it and just having fun' attitude works a treat. i really hope i can get that back.

Julia :hugs: sucks to see you here too honey. Really hope we get there soon.xxxxx

We were going to go the tablet route but I was just so exhausted and stressed out from worrying and stressing for the nine weeks I was aware I was pregnant I just wanted it over already.

My advice is to not stress out about ttc. Just enjoy each other. Try to go away for the weekend ;) :rofl: and take your mother in law and some kids hahaha !!

People can get preggo very quickly after a MC...Im walking proof!

Oh Virginia I love your baby's name! I am a little biased... my full name is Christina :blush:

Oh Virginia I love your baby's name! I am a little biased... my full name is Christina :blush:

Thank you! When I was 2 years old my baby sister died of SIDS. Her name was Christina. So we are naming our baby for her.

Oh goodness vgibs :cry: I am so sorry. What a beautiful way to memorialize your sister! Not too much longer to meet Christina eh?......Getting excited?! I am actually wondering as well about how you got pregnant 2 weeks after your miscarriage. Have you started ttc right away? How far along were you?.......I think I may have asked this in the summer but I forgot. Sorry! lol

Sorry forgot to add that I got my bfp on 26 th September this year. It would be great if you could add me.

I will certainly add it... Give me a bit, as my husband is walking in from work any moment now though! But, CONGRATS! :yipee:

ERPC = Evacuation of Retained Products of Conception. I cried and cried when I read that. I think it's the worst way of describing it :(

Emily, you're right, it's sucked out rather than scraped. Sorry tmi :(

Well, that about the worst acronym I've ever seen! :cry:

Thank you! When I was 2 years old my baby sister died of SIDS. Her name was Christina. So we are naming our baby for her.

That's SO sweet! :cry: Lovely idea! :hugs:

Oh goodness vgibs :cry: I am so sorry. What a beautiful way to memorialize your sister! Not too much longer to meet Christina eh?......Getting excited?! I am actually wondering as well about how you got pregnant 2 weeks after your miscarriage. Have you started ttc right away? How far along were you?.......I think I may have asked this in the summer but I forgot. Sorry! lol

Well we lost our baby on April 23rd. I was almost 8 weeks. And I was told to wait for one cycle and to go at it again. I had a feeling I was ov'ing because...well normally the only symptom of OV I ever get is *ahem* a desperate urge to :sex:. It was mothers day and we were waiting at my parents house to go and have brunch and my parents took my daughter and left ahead of us. We had a few minutes alone and I had to pretty much rape my OH because he didnt want to BD at all that whole month. Being that we were pretending to be crazy horny teenagers we had no way of being "careful" while at my parents house. So I let him...ya know :spermy:...in there :blush: A few weeks later I was on the phone with my SIL and felt a weird nauseous feeling. I chalked it up to having some allergy issues. I was on the phone with her because I got my OPK's in the mail. And I decided to dip an opk just to see what would happen and how far from OV I was. It was pretty dark which I found weird because I was sure I had OV'ed when I raped OH. But then I chalked up the randiness to hormones left over from the MC. When I still had not got AF a few days later I dipped another OPK and it was darker. So I figured I would dip an HPT and sure enough there was a line. I thought it was retained HCG from the MC and that was why I had not got my AF. So I called my doctor to get my bloods done. The bloods I had taken in the middle of the month were at 5. These betas came back at 27 and three days later they were 150 something. I cant remember excactly. So we knew then that it was a new pregnancy and here we are almost 6 weeks away!

Wow!!!! Vgibs!!! Thats was an awesome story!!! Hmmm?I wonder if raping my hubby would work for me!? :rofl: Wow,that is truly an awesome scenario. I truly have that feeling in my heart that just doing it and relaxing must work....it must!

Congrats again! How exciting!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Awww you have a daughter? How old is she?

Aurora turned 8 on Sunday. And we told her that we are going to visit family in Glascow sometime next year around Christmas so now she keeps saying "Me and my baby sister in SCOTLAND!" haha

Lovely story Vgibs - and I love the name for your baby daughter...I love that your sister's memory will live on and be honored - I'm sure your mother is happy about that I know I would be.

Oh V I love the way you have chosen to remember your sister and as always I love your story :cloud9: xxxx

Lovely story Vgibs - and I love the name for your baby daughter...I love that your sister's memory will live on and be honored - I'm sure your mother is happy about that I know I would be.

Thank you. I have a knack with names. The first part of her name Marie, is also for my mother whose name is Mary Anne. But we frenched it up because my OH is Quebecquois. And his grandmother is named Eve. My daughter's name is Aurora Susannah. Because my ex's mom's name was Susan and my Oma and my Aunt are both named Susannah.

Aurora turned 8 on Sunday. And we told her that we are going to visit family in Glascow sometime next year around Christmas so now she keeps saying "Me and my baby sister in SCOTLAND!" haha

Awww :) So stinkin' cute!!!

Love how you picked the names for Aurora and Marie-Eve.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Gotte run ladies......volunteering at dd's school in a few minutes......

Enjoy your day everyone!

Hey girls.

Bit of advise needed from any of you who had v early scan or know someone who has.

Went to hospital today with very bad pains, suspected ectopic. Had a scan and nurse said it doesn't look ectopic but can't completely rule it out. My issue is there was only a sac present. No yolk or fetal pole. Is this normal or should I be worrying. Well I'm worrying anyway but you know what I mean lol !!

They've also taken my bloods and this will be repeated on Saturday.

Hey girls.

Bit of advise needed from any of you who had v early scan or know someone who has.

Went to hospital today with very bad pains, suspected ectopic. Had a scan and nurse said it doesn't look ectopic but can't completely rule it out. My issue is there was only a sac present. No yolk or fetal pole. Is this normal or should I be worrying. Well I'm worrying anyway but you know what I mean lol !!

They've also taken my bloods and this will be repeated on Saturday.

They will repeat the scan again on saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->