TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey girls.

Bit of advise needed from any of you who had v early scan or know someone who has.

Went to hospital today with very bad pains, suspected ectopic. Had a scan and nurse said it doesn't look ectopic but can't completely rule it out. My issue is there was only a sac present. No yolk or fetal pole. Is this normal or should I be worrying. Well I'm worrying anyway but you know what I mean lol !!

They've also taken my bloods and this will be repeated on Saturday.

That can be very normal for 5.5 weeks. Its really a case by case basis. And, not seeing a yolk or fetal pole today doesn't mean that they couldn't see it tomorrow or Saturday. It happens very quickly. So, I wouldn't worry just yet!

Yeah I am no doctor but agree with Megg, I think it's generally too early to see anything. :hugs: fx'd for you!!

Thanks Megg. I suppose the hcg results will speak volumes too. I get the results Saturday night. Only two days to wait !

I agree with Megg, its really different person to person and I also think 5.5 weeks is alittle early to see something more.

When I was 9 weeks with my last (MC) I seen a kicking punching baby no yolk sac, nothing.....just baby with distinct arms and legs. My sister who was/is a week ahead of me in her pregnancy had a blob, didnt really move in her scan and a yolk still......very different.

Fingers Crossed and Good Luck!!!!

Hi girls! I'm completely new to this site... I had a m/c on September 30! I was 9w 2days along! :( But hoping with your support to get a BFP

Hey, kdd! :hugs: Sorry about your loss, honey! Support is our middle name! :kiss:

Also, I still haven't updated the first page. I'm so sorry! I'm just tired and busy at the moment. Its not a lack of love or want... I just can't seem to wrap my head around it at the moment. I guess 11 months of this will do that. But, it will happen. I haven't forgotten!

Morning all :wave:

Embo - :hugs: I agree with the others 5 weeks might be too early to see anything...When I get pregnant again (pretty please) I don't think I'll get one until 7 weeks just for that reason. I hope your HCG comes back good!

Just wanted to let you all know I have not abandoned you I am just sooo busy.... This week was my finals in school and my daughter arrives from Vegas this AM. I am not testing til after the first as I find I drive myself crazy with the whole testing thing anymore..... Hope everyone is well.......:dust: to all

Megg. How are you? Only five days til you find out!! Have you got any symptoms to report? X

Megg. How are you? Only five days til you find out!! Have you got any symptoms to report? X

I have all my symptoms on the first post of my journal.. I'll copy them into here under a spoiler though.

Dec 14 - 4dp3dt - 3+0 - 7dpo
VERY emotional/weepy
falling asleep sitting up
boobs seem extra more sore than normal
twinges/cramps
vivid dreams
feeling like its over
feeling "off" (sort of warm when I shouldn't be with an uneasy tummy)

Dec 15 - 5dp3dt - 3+1 - 8dpo
still very emotional/weepy
boobs still seem sorer than before
sleeplessness (I really can't sleep more than 5.5 hours at night)
fatigue (but have to nap in the day for long periods of time)
bloody snot
funny taste in mouth
twinges/cramps
temp elevated (will explain)
"bottomless pit"
gassy

Dec 16 - 6dp3dt - 3+2 - 9dpo
acid reflux (5am-ish)
somewhat emotional/weepy (less though)
boobs sore (less though)
only slight fatigue (napped but only briefly)
congested
bloody snot
twinges
temp elevated
lower back pain (off and on)
shooting pains in the girly bits (off and on)
"bottomless pit"
increased frequency of bowel movements
increased CM (some sort of creamy, some sort of stretchy)
sweating in winter
tender lower abdomen (off and on)
itchiness?
PIMPLE!!! :growlmad:
gagged at smell of (presumably dirty) mop water (knew it smelled bad, but didn't expect to gag)

*The elevated temp bit is through the day... not BBT so much. My chart isn't all that pretty, but I'm running in the low to mid 99's F (37's C) when I hardly ever even see a "normal" 98.6 during the day/evening. Even coming in from very cold weather (20 F/-6 C), I was running at 99.2-something!

NO even better, only 3 days lol xx

You were right the first time. They won't tell me the results on the 20th. :(

Those symptoms sound soo promising chick.

What's your gut telling you? I should come hang out in ur journal xx

You're welcome to hang out in my journal. :)

My gut says I never get good news and this time will be no different. :cry:

Hmmm. Well I can totally understand that chick. It's natural to feel that way. But I have to say your symptoms are awesome :)

Hmmm. Well I can totally understand that chick. It's natural to feel that way. But I have to say your symptoms are awesome :)

I can't help but feel that they're all in my head though! :( I mean, I AM that breed of crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->