TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Megg! That's fab news. And great to see that number change to 150 BFPs! Well done girlies xxx

Great news Embo!

Congratulations Megg! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome to anyone new joining and sorry for your losses :hugs:

Love coming to check in and see the number climb! Keep those :bfp: coming Santa! :dust:

Who are the other three??? I know I was #146 :blush: :winkwink:

I asked the same thing...I'm so curious because I went to bed and when I got up 4 more girls were pregnant!!! I know Megg is one of them but who are the other three mysterious and lucky ladies (and mommies!):shrug:???

Chase said she got a BFP back in Sept!
Lawa got a BFP again and has seen a heartbeat now!
LucyJ just got her BFP again on her 1st month trying after her last loss!

Oh WOW :thumbup: :hugs: That is fantastic!!!!! Did any of them announce it on here? Lawa hasn't been around for awhile... :shrug: This is all so exciting!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

Oh WOW :thumbup: :hugs: That is fantastic!!!!! Did any of them announce it on here? Lawa hasn't been around for awhile... :shrug: This is all so exciting!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

Chase sent me a PM. Lawa hasn't been to this thread to announce... but she did let me know, and she's been about on the boards. Just not in here exactly. And, I went to add Lucy only to realize I'd forgotten to add her to the list initially... So, she's new in both respects. But, I thought her triumph deserved a spot on the list!

Oh, and congrats on taking a position on the board there yourself, gorgeous!

congratulations ladies I missed those ones and woooohoooooooo megg thats amazing news I'm so happy for you and your oh what a great christmas present for you's hope you's all have a happy healthy nine months

Ooooo Megg I am soooo over the moon for you..... wheeeee there I go....

Back now... such amazing news chick!!

And all the other Xmas Mummies... Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all xxxx

Ooooh Megg I'm still so excited for you!
So what happens next? Will they keep monitoring your betas? And when do you find out if you have one or two minimeggs cooking in there??

Two more days to testing here! Got cramps, a bit emotional, bit queasy, but have had all those before AF before too. So no idea. Please Santa! I've been good!!!

Fairy x

Hoping for your BFP, FB!

NO clue what's next. I'll know more tomorrow!

O my jesus!!!!!I'm sorry I only pop in now and then but I love seeing the new bfps and how u girls r!and I see miss meggy moo has her bfp!!!!yayyyyyyy congratulations my love!!!!happy and healthy 9months to u, u deserve it xxxx and a big congratulations to all the girls with ther bfps!!so sorry and big hugs to the losses and a big squeeze and a sprinkling of PMA and sticky sticky babydust to those ttc xxxxxx

I can't believe how close you are to done, Loren! Holy crap! That's amazing!!! :hugs: Thank you, btw! :)

So happy to see the number jump! Congrats on new bfps!!!

hi ladies , got my bfp 18thdec , had my loss in june/july got told june 21st but it prolonged till july , i was abt 12weeks

Megg, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear your numbers today.
I hate to bring this thread down, but Megg can you add # 7 for me today. I lost this bean today. I suspected something was off with my tests not getting any darker and this morning the loss started. Fucking merry Christmas to me! Sorry......... It is just very hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->