TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hi ladies , got my bfp 18thdec , had my loss in june/july got told june 21st but it prolonged till july , i was abt 12weeks

I'll add you, honey! Sorry about your loss, and congrats on your BFP! :hugs:

Megg, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear your numbers today.
I hate to bring this thread down, but Megg can you add # 7 for me today. I lost this bean today. I suspected something was off with my tests not getting any darker and this morning the loss started. Fucking merry Christmas to me! Sorry......... It is just very hard!

Oh, sweetie! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I feel awful for you! :cry: I'm SOOOOOO sorry! I can't believe I didn't even know! I'll fix it, honey! My heart goes out to you!

Congratulations to the New BFP's!!! woo hoo!!!!!!

Oh Megg, I'm so happy for you! I got on this morning Just to see how you were doing and I'm so glad to read the wonderful news! Over the moon for you!

Megg, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear your numbers today.
I hate to bring this thread down, but Megg can you add # 7 for me today. I lost this bean today. I suspected something was off with my tests not getting any darker and this morning the loss started. Fucking merry Christmas to me! Sorry......... It is just very hard!

So sorry, Anne Marie...:hugs:

I don't know if I should be happy or not...

13dpo @ 1:30pm = 95
15dpo @ 8:30am = 134

Doubling time = 86.65 hours

Its still early Maggs! I had a slow rate of doubling too!

I don't think we all follow the perfect model of science...just because we're supposed to double doesn't mean everyone does perfectly or at the same rate. You are going UP and I think that is definitely positive. You said the clinic hasn't called yet...can you call them or do you have to wait? When do you get your first scan? Don't melt down just yet hon :hugs:

I'm scared now :(

Dont worry! Really dont worry about it until you see a full set of betas! You are doing everything you can to keep those wee bubs in there. Keep in mind that 95 was a pretty high number and everyone is different so you slow down for a day. I took four days to doub le and they told me it didnt look good. And here I am as big as a house.

I don't think we all follow the perfect model of science...just because we're supposed to double doesn't mean everyone does perfectly or at the same rate. You are going UP and I think that is definitely positive. You said the clinic hasn't called yet...can you call them or do you have to wait? When do you get your first scan? Don't melt down just yet hon :hugs:

Calling them won't help. I'm not supposed to know any of this. And, they have a billion people to call today. I'm sure they will get to me when they get to me. The receptionist would just put me through to voicemail or some shite anyway. I don't know anything until I talk to them. No scan date. I'm not even "officially" pregnant via the clinic until they say so. Trying not to melt down, but I really need my husband right now. :(

I'm scared now :(

Dont worry! Really dont worry about it until you see a full set of betas! You are doing everything you can to keep those wee bubs in there. Keep in mind that 95 was a pretty high number and everyone is different so you slow down for a day. I took four days to doub le and they told me it didnt look good. And here I am as big as a house.

Thank you. I know I'm only looking at about 3.5 days rather than 2-3. I shouldn't be upset. I just can't help it though. I just want the clinic to tell me "CONGRATS"... Ya know?

Megg you're numbers are fine. Mine didn't double either but I was told they were looking for 60%. I see you didn't have it done at the same time. Those few hrs make a difference. That's what the nurse told me anyway. I had my first lot done at 5:30pm 2nd at 1:30pm. Try not to stress :)

Megg you're numbers are fine. Mine didn't double either but I was told they were looking for 60%. I see you didn't have it done at the same time. Those few hrs make a difference. That's what the nurse told me anyway. I had my first lot done at 5:30pm 2nd at 1:30pm. Try not to stress :)

I've just found the 60% bit. It think I'd definitely have hit 60% if I had 5 more hours. I only needed 152 for 60%... and 134 is close to 152.

Lots of googling in my journal. I'm coming to grips with it and breathing again. Thank you so much for telling me though... That's the only thing that's really made me feel okay again!

Just long deep breaths Meggs....I know "try not to worry" is gonna come up a million times so I will say its ok to worry, its normal to worry. Just will those betas up with the power of your mind *in my best Spock impression*

Just long deep breaths Meggs....I know "try not to worry" is gonna come up a million times so I will say its ok to worry, its normal to worry. Just will those betas up with the power of your mind *in my best Spock impression*

I'm trying! I swear! I don't even know if they'll do another set. They need to call me!

I've just found the 60% bit. It think I'd definitely have hit 60% if I had 5 more hours. I only needed 152 for 60%... and 134 is close to 152.

Lots of googling in my journal. I'm coming to grips with it and breathing again. Thank you so much for telling me though... That's the only thing that's really made me feel okay again!

I'm glad I could help. Stay calm lol !! :hug:

Clinic says I'm "officially" pregnant now! They suspect vanishing twin maybe... but they're happy with the #'s! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->