TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Yea!!! Me too megg !!!!!

Anyway. Just on my way to bed and nurse called!! Gone from 2559 to 4554!!!!!! She said they're very happy with that cos they only look for 60% rise. I'm so happy. Thankyou for all your prayers guys. I really appreciate all your support. Got to go for another scan on 29th December for another scan to see whether there's yolk sac and feral pole present.

Typical !! I've been staring at my phone for 7 hours, willing it to ring and the minute I let it go and go to bed they ring!!

So typical, Em! That's amazing though! So happy for you!

Morning!!
fab news Em, I'm really happy for you babe. eeeee roll on 29th Dec!!
Now send me some of your 'mine name is Emily, i got knocked up on cycle 11, sadly lost it, but got knocked up on my first cycle back in the game' vibes. I want!!

hope everyone is having a fab weekend. less than a week til Christmas!!
xxxx

Morning!!
fab news Em, I'm really happy for you babe. eeeee roll on 29th Dec!!
Now send me some of your 'mine name is Emily, i got knocked up on cycle 11, sadly lost it, but got knocked up on my first cycle back in the game' vibes. I want!!

hope everyone is having a fab weekend. less than a week til Christmas!!
xxxx

Your posts always make me smile! I hope that's the case for you, my dear! :hugs:

Hi ladies
I'm back from a week away with DH. Had a lovely time. Ovulated at start of our break so am testing on THurs! FF says today is 5dpo, but i think it's 6, just cos i had such strong ov pains from sun eve through to 11pm on the monday and they just vanished. Temp rise on weds and a good one, so it's like the progesterone had enough time to rise. So Thurs 23rd will be day 9/10.

Raz, I was just soooo gutted to read about your loss. That's just sooo unfair. Sending you all my thoughts and prayers adn hugs. Hope you are holding up ok.

Embo, what a week, but glad you got a good outcome!

Megg, don't blame you for going nuts!! Here's hoping we can be bump buddies!

Welcome to the new ladies. Sorry you have to be here, but you;ll get great support and friendship here.

And congrats to the new BFPs!

Fairy xx

Morning all :hi:

Great news Embo - what a rollercoaster ride.

Meg - today is 1st beta, non? Good luck and keep the PMA!:happydance:

I know...too bad but I just know this is going to work for you!!! I just feel it...bring on the high betas and keep them up for Wednesday.:happydance:

I know...too bad but I just know this is going to work for you!!! I just feel it...bring on the high betas and keep them up for Wednesday.:happydance:

Thank you! I do so hope you're right, honey! I can't decide one moment to the next if I think its worked or not! LOL But, I'll know in 2.5 days, I suppose!

Good luck megg I hope this is your bfp with a very sticky bean :dust::dust:

Megg thinking of you and hoping that everything works out for you.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->