TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Okay... I cheated the system! I went straight to the hospital lab and got my results!

I'M PREGNANT!!! Beta = 95!!!

Its so much darker now that its dry. That was after less than 1 minute!!!

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5087/5278107749_c63c28d332.jpg

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5241/5278107663_e4fd807b13_z.jpg

Oh Megg!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! You just made me cry!!

A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 mnths to you!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy xx

I'll get myself added tonight! I have a list to add! It will take a while... and I'm just not up to it yet! But, I'll do it really, really soon! I swear!

Just saw your news on facebook Megg, so so happy for you, huge congrats!!! :happydance:

Sending you lots of sticky beanie dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

xxx

Megg!!! I knew it! I just knew it! Santa came early and he brought the good stuff!!! We are soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!

Megg!!! I knew it! I just knew it! Santa came early and he brought the good stuff!!! We are soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!

I've been wondering where you went!!! 16 weeks! OMG! Woohoo! How's wifey? Thank you, honey! Christmas surely came early this year! Thanks for talking to Santa for me!

I miscarried on Aug 1, 2010. I am currently 12 dpo hoping for a BFP on Dec 23rd!! Fx for everybody!! P.S. Loved the Baby Dust poem! I've never seen it before.

Michelle

I'm so sorry for your loss, Shell! :hugs: I hope you get that Xmas BFP!

Thanks RE: the poem. You haven't seen it before because I wrote it! :winkwink: LOL

I finally got the first page updated! We've grown by 4! LOL And, I got to be #150... on Dec 20! I do like even numbers... especially that divide by 5! So, 20 & 150 suit me fine!

Morning!!
fab news Em, I'm really happy for you babe. eeeee roll on 29th Dec!!
Now send me some of your 'mine name is Emily, i got knocked up on cycle 11, sadly lost it, but got knocked up on my first cycle back in the game' vibes. I want!!

hope everyone is having a fab weekend. less than a week til Christmas!!
xxxx

:rofl: :rofl: sending it right now !!! :rofl: :rofl:

So happy for you. Don't think I've EVER been so happy for someone.

I've watched you support, comfort, love, help so many ladies on here. Including me. It would be an absolute travesty for you not to become a mommy. (sorry, hormones have really grabbed hold today :rofl: )

Super congratulations Megg!!! What a great Xmas gift! Who are the other 3???

Fabulous news Megg and thoroughly deserved - huge congratulations hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->