TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Padbrat - Wow that was a lot of news for you...Hope you are taking it all in.

Is your sister a twin? I'm just wondering why they think she is an identical match? That was nice that they are on board with you to give eggs. How are you feeling about it?

Much luck in your decisions coming up and I hope you will have a baby to hold very soon whatever path he/she takes to come to be with you.

:dust:

Totally not taking it in at all....

No, she isn't a twin, but she is the closest genetic match to me as is possible and already has 2 healthy kids and conceived in the first month of trying.

TBH I am totally not convinced that this is a good idea... I am totally scared. I really don't know what to think about it.

I am gonna phone the stupid consultant tomorrow...

Totally not taking it in at all....

No, she isn't a twin, but she is the closest genetic match to me as is possible and already has 2 healthy kids and conceived in the first month of trying.

TBH I am totally not convinced that this is a good idea... I am totally scared. I really don't know what to think about it.

I am gonna phone the stupid consultant tomorrow...

I have a twin that's why I'm asking...I was just trying to imagine myself in the same position...it would be a very difficult decision. :hugs:

Dawny - it's too blurry for my poor eyes...plus I don't have a trained line eye yet. I would love to see a clearer picture when you can.

Dawny - it's too blurry for my poor eyes...plus I don't have a trained line eye yet. I would love to see a clearer picture when you can.
That was taken on my phone. Not even hubby knows want a better line before then. Xxxx

padbrat - :hugs: that would be the most difficult decision ever! i dont envy you for being in that position but im sure whatever your decision is it will be the best one for having a baby of your own! lots of love xx

dawny - congratulations huni :D x

That was taken on my phone. Not even hubby knows want a better line before then. Xxxx

OK I get why it's blurry now...if you get a chance later I'd love to see another picture. I'm going to wait to tell my OH too till I see a super dark line! Hoping that will be in a week...Hope this is your BFP!!!:happydance:

LynnB CONGRATS!! Happy and healhty 9 months to you!

Dawny, i see somethign on the left one. Loooking good girl! Maybe go treat yourself to a FRER or clearblue or something that gives more definitive lines?

Padbrat, that's a massive thing to think about. Wow. Does the hosp not have some sort of counsellor who can help you talk through all the issues with you and your sis etc?

Hoping to ov towards teh end of th week/weekend. Gonna aim to catch that new year eggy!!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Fairy xx

congrats to all the new bfps :)xx

That's a lot to take in, pad! OMG! :hugs: I hope you figure out what to do. I think its great that your sister agreed to do it for you!

Can't wait for your next test, Dawn!

Hey Megg, how you feeling?? Any yucky but welcome symptoms?

Fairy xx

I'm feeling okay. Not too many yucky symptoms! But, I think I feel enough here and there to be content, ya know? I'm getting up a jillion times a night to pee and stuff like that. My boobs are very sore. I have odd twinges/cramps here and there. I've seen a couple incidents of pink on my tissue, but right on time for when they say it can happen from the mucus plug forming. So, its almost made me feel better than worse. My sleeping is a bit screwy... either really tired or can't sleep at all, depending on the day. My eating habits are strange too. So, just enough... I'm actually not very worried right now, but we'll see how I feel Thur night! LOL

How're you doing, hun? xxx

All sounding very good Megg. Not long til the scan now! We want more pics!

AFM, well Xmas was v v hard emotionally. I would be fine one minute, then the whole "i'm not preg, i miss my angels" would hit and i'd tear up, so have to go hide away. But then i figured not being preg i might as well not hold back on the wine, the soft cheese and pate etc etc so have gained a few lbs!!!

Feeling a bit more optimistic now approaching ov again. And i've ordered the natural progesterone cream, to at least try and see if it helps. Hoping the next few months aren't too much of a roller coaster as i head towards my first due date on 9th march.

Hoping for a Jan BFP so my next Christmas has a bouncing baby.

Here's hoping.

Fairy xx

They sound a fine bunch of symptoms to me Meggy Moo! Am looking forward to the U/S piccy!

It is a hell of a lot to take in.... can one of you just tell me what to do... purrrlllleeaaassseee with a cherry on top!! Thank you all for your messages...

AFM, well Xmas was v v hard emotionally. I would be fine one minute, then the whole "i'm not preg, i miss my angels" would hit and i'd tear up, so have to go hide away. But then i figured not being preg i might as well not hold back on the wine, the soft cheese and pate etc etc so have gained a few lbs!!!

I can understand this and was pretty much the same. Really tucked into that pate LOL Diet starts tomorrow though . . .

I don't know your whole story Pad so I'm just going on your last post.

If there was any chance that some of my eggs would be OK I would try IVF with my own eggs. If that's just not possible because the doctor doesn't think it would be good then I would use my sister's eggs...she is my identical twin so I guess it's a little bit different than a sister but practically the same but psychologically I think it would be hard knowing that it wasn't my egg. However if I knew that I wanted a child that was closest biologically to me as possible that would be something I would have to come to terms with and I would go through with it if that offered the highest possibility of success.

HTH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->