TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Catching up here....

Lynn congrats!!!!

Pad...oh man hun, that is a huge decision and I don't think there's any right answer, you'll have to do what you and your husband is most comfortable with and it might take a bit to figure out your feelings. Is a test tube baby with your own egg to make sure it's genetically healthy possible? I'm sure it's pricey but since you already have to dish out money for a donated egg it might not be much more comparatively?....

Meggs, congrats on symptoms! That's pretty darn good for not even being 6wks yet!

Dawny, I can definitely see the line in the second picture! FX'd for you!!!!!

Fairy, I hope January is both our months for blessings!

ASM, I go in tomorrow to see if my eggs are mature enough to get the ovidrel shot.

Cant find my camera :'( sorry maybe in a few days if I test again the line will not matter if its blurry xxxx

We'll wait, Dawn! :hugs:

Hope its time for the trigger, Tigerlilies!

I'm sure you'll make the right decision, Pad... I talked to Amos today and told her hi from you. She "aww"ed that you still ask about her! :) Says she hopes to be back on BnB sooner than later.. when she's ready.

i cant wait to see all these tests dawny :hugs: and your scan piccy megg :) x

good luck tigerlilies xx

Oh Amos...I miss her too I hope everything is ok with her

Dawny - any new tests to post??? :dust:

Tiger - is is trigger time??? Hope so :)

congrats to all recent bfps and hugs for those who have lost.

dawn I see a line even on the blurry pics so I think congratulations will be in order soon (i've heard good things about the superdrug tests so maybe try one of them?)

afm just wanted to say that I have just got a bfp on a frer, so after waiting almost 1 year to the day, I am back on the early pregnancy rollercoaster...absolutely terrified!x

afm just wanted to say that I have just got a bfp on a frer, so after waiting almost 1 year to the day, I am back on the early pregnancy rollercoaster...absolutely terrified!x

Congratulations and lots of sticky dust :dust:

congrats to all recent bfps and hugs for those who have lost.

dawn I see a line even on the blurry pics so I think congratulations will be in order soon (i've heard good things about the superdrug tests so maybe try one of them?)

OMG! :wohoo: I stalk you from time to time keeping an eye out for your BFP! CONGRATS!!!

thanks girls!!

my emotions are all over the place, I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

I have concentrated so hard on getting pregnant again, that now I am, I don't know what to feel. I don't want to lose another little bubs.x:nope:

That's totally how I felt too... It was so hard to get pregnant... I was like... "WHAT NOW?"

Congrats Doddy. I hope to be there soon with you.

You will, Lisa!

I know I will one day. But as you know, the longer it takes, the harder the toll it is on your mental state. I'm good for now, but I'm sure come the end of January I will secretly be a complete and utter wreck!

You will, Lisa!

I know I will one day. But as you know, the longer it takes, the harder the toll it is on your mental state. I'm good for now, but I'm sure come the end of January I will secretly be a complete and utter wreck!

I know, honey! I really do! I've been a wreck for... uhm... how long? I understand. And, I'll be here for you if you're only a wreck in secret!

I know, honey! I really do! I've been a wreck for... uhm... how long? I understand. And, I'll be here for you if you're only a wreck in secret!

Thanks Meggie moo :hugs: I don't know what I would do without you and the rest of the TTCAL girls. Its definately helping TRYING to not symptom spot this month.

Thanks Meggie moo :hugs: I don't know what I would do without you and the rest of the TTCAL girls. Its definately helping TRYING to not symptom spot this month.

I vowed only to spot things I couldn't ignore! I didn't look for stuff... ya know? Now I look for stuff and can't find it anyway! :rofl: So, obviously, symptom spotting is kind of pointless anyway... I know I'm pregnant and still feel normal most of the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->